Obamaconomy!!!

Yep, I remember those speeches too...but I don't remember him promising you {yes YOU} that this was going to happen immediately;)

Do you have any link {ANY LINK AT ALL} where he promised you that directly...cause I know he has a lot on his plate for TOP PRIORITIES and he can only do so much with the thousands of staff/advisers/administration people that he puts in charge but if he gave you that specific promise...Well, maybe we need to check into that :rolleyes:

realy? I thought Bush was in office for TARP...of have you forgot that little fact again?

Werbung:
For the rest of the world "shovel ready" means that the shovels would start digging immediately.

But that is not what P Obama mean.

Do you all remember the graph he showed of unemployment with and without the stimulus and how unemployment was never going to go above 8%? Well that graph shows unemployment going down starting in the first quarter of 2009. Now it is the fourth quarter and it has not gone down.

Clearly he intended us to think that jobs were going to be created by the end of the first quarter which would match with words like "shovel ready"

I could probably find other quotes of him indicating that the jobs would be immediate but it takes time.

Does anyone know of a site hat lists many many obama quotes without just listing his best ones? Then it would be easy to find this stuff.

I bet you can't

also The white house did come out and admit..they did not think the econ was as bad as it was when they passed it, and it was going to take more time then thought.

Its a matter of opinon on if it did not work as planned....or if things where worse then thought to start with..But I am sure you will pick the one that suits you best.

For the rest of the world "shovel ready" means that the shovels would start digging immediately.

Exactly right Dr. Who! "Shovel Ready" by definition means ready to go now!

Obama also said if the job picture didn't turn around in a year the voters would object!

Of course he doesn't say that now, instead he extends unemployment benefit and increases
gov't spending to create a mirage that he is doing something and that the economy is running!

But he can't pull the Obama scam forever, it will catch up with him!

Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER Yep, I remember those speeches too...but I don't remember him promising you {yes YOU} that this was going to happen immediately;)

Do you have any link {ANY LINK AT ALL} where he promised you that directly...cause I know he has a lot on his plate for TOP PRIORITIES and he can only do so much with the thousands of staff/advisers/administration people that he puts in charge but if he gave you that specific promise...Well, maybe we need to check into that :rolleyes:
realy? I thought Bush was in office for TARP...of have you forgot that little fact again?
Shhhhhh, that was my entire POINT...but then Dr. WHO had to come rushing in to support his idiot child with the mouth dribble infliction and spoil it all:p Asur would have had to do some actual RESEARCH and discover his complete F'd up thought process was totally off base ONCE AGAIN!

Exactly right Dr. Who! "Shovel Ready" by definition means ready to go now!

Obama also said if the job picture didn't turn around in a year the voters would object!

Of course he doesn't say that now, instead he extends unemployment benefit and increases
gov't spending to create a mirage that he is doing something and that the economy is running!

But he can't pull the Obama scam forever, it will catch up with him!
Yeah....we've heard such (professional) "conservative"-opinions, before.

:rolleyes:
"Clearly, this is a job-killer in the short-run. The impact on job creation is going to be devastating." - Rep. Dick Armey, (Republican, Texas, King O' Teabaggers)​

Asur would have had to do some actual RESEARCH and discover his complete F'd up thought process was totally off base ONCE AGAIN!
No doubt.......​

"Bank of America Corp. said Wednesday it has repaid the entire $45 billion it owed U.S. taxpayers as part of the Troubled Asset Relief Program.

Bank of America, which announced its agreement with the U.S. Treasury to repay TARP last week, funded the repayment through a combination of cash on hand and the sale of $19.29 billion of securities that would convert into common stock. The stock increase remains subject to shareholder approval.

Treasury said that with Bank of America's $45 billion repayment, the total amount of repaid TARP funds is now $116 billion. That's out of a total of $453 billion that the government has extended to banks, insurers, automakers and other companies under the program.

Treasury now estimates that total bank repayments could reach up to $175 billion by the end of 2010, the agency said in a release Wednesday. That would cut total taxpayer exposure to the banks by almost three-quarters from the peak. Total bank investments that were expected to cost $76 billion now are projected to bring a $19 billion profit, the agency said."

Yep. Obama really wanted to stimulate jobs with the stimulus. That's why the recovery site has bogus facts and you find stories in the media of stimulus money going places that do not stimulate jobs.

Just like the recent one about the ex-Clinton pollster getting 6million for running commercials.

It's not a wonder no jobs are being created.

Even at the so called Job Summit, US Chamber of Commerce was not invited, along with Black US Chamber as well as other pro business groups.

How does Obama think that jobs get created. What... with the wave of a magic wand that he pulls out of his @ss!

The President is a joke and the world knows it. Even the dem Conyers dissed Obama.

Fixing the economy isn't going to happen until there are jobs. Jobs will not be created until the businesses and individuals with means to start businesses know for a fact that there will be less govt involvement and they will be able to hire people and not be taxed into extinction.

But as long as the free-loaders need their benefits extended and Andy Stern leads Obama around on a leash we won't see anything new happen.

Obama '' Real Hoax and Change You Can Believe In"

More "smart thinking" by the Obama administration. A time when Obama said he wants to create jobs.

500 jobs will be cut due to the EPA and without doubt, more will be coming soon.

The President says he wants to save jobs.. just not when it conflicts with EPA I guess.

Yep. Obama really wanted to stimulate jobs with the stimulus. That's why the recovery site has bogus facts and you find stories in the media of stimulus money going places that do not stimulate jobs.
Did Porky Limbaugh manage to point-out those bogus-facts, to you....or, did he forget, as well???

Fixing the economy isn't going to happen until there are jobs. Jobs will not be created until the businesses and individuals with means to start businesses know for a fact that there will be less govt involvement and they will be able to hire people and not be taxed into extinction.
Yeah....that's what killed the buggy-whip industry....it was taxed-into-extinction.

I bet you can't

I bet I can. Who will judge? Another member? Maybe a poll?

But as of right now I think the definition of shovel ready that I provided already proves that he meant right away or immediately.

I think the graph he presented showing growth in jobs by the end of the first quarter also shows that he meant at least by the end of the first quarter which compared to now would have been right away.

I think other statements he made indicating that it would take over a year only prove that he is either inconsistent or lying not that he did not also make statements indicating that the jobs would start right away.

I know I can quote people right now who thought at the time that it meant immediately. I bet I can find liberal sites like Huffington that at the time bragged he meant right away.

What do you need for proof if 'shovel ready' is not proof enough?

It's getting worse, not better."

That's how Jim Rogers responds to the recent talk of improvement from President Obama, Treasury Secretary Geithner and Fed Chairman Bernanke, among others.

"Papering over the problem is not going to solve America's problem," Rogers says. "The idea you can solve a problem of too much debt and too much consumption with more consumption and more debt defies belief. I cannot believe that grownups would stand there and say that."

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticke...,^GSPC,UUP&sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=

This Rogers dude is dead on right and he stole my words!
The US is headed for trouble thanks to Obama policies!

Little children will suffer under Obama!

Werbung:
Did Porky Limbaugh manage to point-out those bogus-facts, to you....or, did he forget, as well???

You really are lost. You never heard of the congressional districts that did not exist that received stimulus money? For real?

Back