Obamaconomy!!!

Pidgey said: Watching other financial indicators, it would seem that people aren't going into more debt to buy houses as overall credit extended is still declining.

If you {and I'm trying so hard to not lump you into the lessor thinking crowd around here} would care to acknowledge and remember that during the months of Oct to March {those 6 months} historically speaking have been the notorious worst months for any home sales since caveman left those rock formations and started building wood frame structures.:rolleyes: So reallying on 'stats & bar charts' that reflect the obvious without the COMMON SENSE FACTOR is simply ludicrous and foolish {both human traits that ASUR excels in} ;)

So to provide an incentive that initiated as our administration did was 'BRILLIANT' and give more people that added extra incentive to buy while the market is down...OMG, WHAT A NOVEL IDEA...getting more for you money...HOLY BAT CRAP...GENIUS PURE GENUIUS!

Werbung:
There is no recovery!

Just a temporary increase in distressed home sales, incentivized by taxpayer dollars.

You can vacillate all you want... it's bad... well it's only temporary good.:rolleyes:

The fact is we've stopped The Bush Recession (largest economic downturn since The Great Depression) and we've shown growth not more decline.

And just as I've said several times the last thing to come in line is always jobs. We've now seen 16 straight weeks of fewer & fewer unemployment claims.

This holiday season will show gains over last year. Banks have paid back TARP funds in full plus interest. GM is set to pay back in multi million dollar installments. The housing market has been boosted and when the traditional hot real estate season hits in the spring there will be another big positive jolt.

It's a good time to be an American. Because we are on pendulum swing back and not down as we were with the previous administration.

Root against America & Americans and you'll lose every time.:cool:

Remember asur & always saying that this holiday season was to be a disaster. Another sure sign Obama had killed our economy. If I recall correctly sales to be down by as much as 80%... yep 80%.

Well... Mastercard just put out the numbers for this holiday season November to date (after Christmas). Sales rose by 3.6% over last year at the same time.

See what I'm always saying about intentional disinformation?:cool:

Remember asur & always saying that this holiday season was to be a disaster. Another sure sign Obama had killed our economy. If I recall correctly sales to be down by as much as 80%... yep 80%.

Well... Mastercard just put out the numbers for this holiday season November to date (after Christmas). Sales rose by 3.6% over last year at the same time.

See what I'm always saying about intentional disinformation? :cool:
....And, Republicans' psychic-capabilities....

:rolleyes:

"Clearly, this is a job-killer in the short-run. The impact on job creation is going to be devastating." —Rep. Dick Armey, (Republican, Texas)

"The tax increase will…lead to a recession…and will actually increase the deficit." —Rep. Newt Gingrich (Republican, Georgia)

"I will make you this bet. I am willing to risk the mortgage on it…the deficit will be up; unemployment will be up; in my judgment, inflation will be up." —Sen. Robert Packwood (Republican, Oregon)

"The deficit four years from today will be higher than it is today, not lower." —Sen. Phil Gramm (Republican, Texas)

"The President promised a middle-class tax cut, yet he and his party imposed the largest tax increase in American history. We hope his higher taxes will not cut short the economic recovery and declining interest rates he inherited… Instead of stifling growth through higher taxes and increased government regulations, Republicans would take America in a different direction." —Sen. Robert Dole (Republican, Kansas)

$$$$$$

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."​

nyt_article1.jpg

Bill Clinton is greeted by cheering crowds at his statue!

If you {and I'm trying so hard to not lump you into the lessor thinking crowd around here} would care to acknowledge and remember that during the months of Oct to March {those 6 months} historically speaking have been the notorious worst months for any home sales since caveman left those rock formations and started building wood frame structures.:rolleyes: So reallying on 'stats & bar charts' that reflect the obvious without the COMMON SENSE FACTOR is simply ludicrous and foolish {both human traits that ASUR excels in} ;)

So to provide an incentive that initiated as our administration did was 'BRILLIANT' and give more people that added extra incentive to buy while the market is down...OMG, WHAT A NOVEL IDEA...getting more for you money...HOLY BAT CRAP...GENIUS PURE GENUIUS!
No, lumping me in that "crowd" would probably be a not-so-bright thing to do...

So... ever wonder what kicked that particular bad period off? Let's run a quickie timeline, shall we?

Pre-2008: "The West" pursues a unipolar geopolitical state with the intention of negating Russian/Communist influence, including the installation of a missile defense system (not an offensive system) in Poland as one of the latest stages.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2009/12/20091229134142350297.html

Early-2008: Russia maneuvers events towards creating a crisis in Georgia, including amassing troops on said border.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–2009_Georgia–Russia_crisis

Early-to-mid-2008: Precipitous rise in the price of oil futures due to the increasing inability of supply to keep up with demand...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Price_of_oil_(2003-2008).png

http://www.epmag.com/Magazine/2009/11/item47352.php

...causing a very substantial wave of "demand destruction", the magnitude of which destroyed the economic viability of an awful lot of businesses--the kinds of businesses that most of you don't even know exist or how they fit into the mosaic of our global economy.

Which brings us to a VERY interesting piece of timing: Putin orders the Oligarchs of Russia to come up with some quick money to the tune of many billions of dollars to inject into the Russian economy to keep it from toppling. They told him that in order to obtain money on the order of magnitude that he was talking about, they were going to have to pull it out of "foreign investments". Putin wasn't taking "no" for an answer and ordered them to get on with it. Now... here's where the interesting timing comes in:

September 11, 2008: The rapid withdrawal of several tens of billions of dollars out of Money Market Funds began a stampede that escalated very quickly.

...driving the LIBOR up to a horrific amount in relatively short order:

Here's an interesting video clip with Democrat US House of Representatives Paul Kanjorski:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...errorist-attack-caused-economic-meltdown.html

Putin later added insult to injury to Eastern Europe by coming up with a flimsy excuse to cut their gas shipments from Gazprom during the coldest portion of winter:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28515983/

...in order to punctuate to the former Soviet-bloc countries that their geopolitical destiny WILL be with Russia rather than with the West. In geopolitics, it's called a "short solution", where you achieve a major geopolitical coup without a war.

It's actually too simplistic to assume that it's all just George Bush's fault. And even if I believed that Obama WAS a man of pure concern for the "Little People", I haven't seen anything whatsoever from him to indicate that he has any clue about the economy, its structure or its dynamics--he's a lawyer, not a brilliant mathematician!

Add Peak Oil and Peak World's Most Important Industrial Metals to the mix and you're looking at real trouble visible on the horizon. For those of us who look at all the serious data behind all the news, there's a major storm brewing (I can't help it if the MSM [Main Stream Media] has a real stake in not telling you the real truth) that's going to take your breath away when the time comes. At that point, you will finally begin to see that the folks that you're putting your faith in do NOT have your best interests in mind, quite the contrary.

"A private trade group said Monday that manufacturing activity last month grew at the fastest pace in more than three years, a sign the pace of recovery is picking up.

The Institute for Supply Management, a trade group of purchasing executives, said its manufacturing index read 55.9 in December after 53.6 in November. A reading above 50 indicates growth.

Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters had expected a reading of 54.3.

New orders, a signal of future production, jumped to 65.5 from 60.3 in November.

The index, which also includes production, employment, inventories and prices, first showed growth in August after 18 months of contraction.

It has now shown growth for five straight months. December's reading is the highest since April 2006."

sasha-obama-thumbs-up-after-oath-of-office-012009-by-pa.jpg

2009 bankruptcies total 1.4 million, up 32 pct

Obama's Chickens coming home to roost:

U.S. consumers and businesses are filing for bankruptcy at a pace that made 2009 the seventh-worst year on record, with more than 1.4 million petitions submitted, an Associated Press tally showed Monday.

The AP gathered data from the nation's 90 bankruptcy districts and found 1.43 million filings, an increase of 32 percent from 2008. There were 116,000 recorded bankruptcies in December, up 22 percent from the same month a year before.

Sad but true, Obama is a nightmare for small business.

I've never seen it so bad in my business!
I'm not exaggerating!

It's called CHANGE!

Obama Policies not Working!

Jan. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Construction spending in the U.S. fell for the seventh straight month in November to the lowest level in more than six years, led by declines in homebuilding and fewer commercial projects.

The 0.6 percent drop followed a revised 0.5 percent decrease in October, previously reported as unchanged, Commerce Department figures showed today in Washington. Construction spending was down 13 percent in November from the same month a year earlier.

This is BAD!!
You can spin it however you want and pretend it is OK, but it ain't
looking good down the road!

This is Obama's CHANGE!

You don't know the half of it. They're currently tampering (CONgress) with Rule 2a-7 regarding Money Market Funds to make it illegal for you to withdraw your money if there's anything approaching a crisis. Read: it ain't your money anymore.

Re: 2009 bankruptcies total 1.4 million, up 32 pct

U.S. consumers and businesses are filing for bankruptcy at a pace that made 2009 the seventh-worst year on record, with more than 1.4 million petitions submitted, an Associated Press tally showed Monday.

The AP gathered data from the nation's 90 bankruptcy districts and found 1.43 million filings, an increase of 32 percent from 2008. There were 116,000 recorded bankruptcies in December, up 22 percent from the same month a year before.
No doubt...it'll still take some time to clean-up all-o'-carnage, that was wrought, after BUSHCO decided to turn-loose their own private, little Aviary O' Greed...and, that "conservatives" would MUCH prefer to see the entire-Country suffering (financially)...to sate the "conservatives" sadistic-nature (until the 2010-elections)...rather than admit they might have made a mistake, putting the U.S.-future in the hands o' some C-student, frat-boy (who "majored" in Alcohol, and mopped-up his own vomit with the MBA his Daddy bought him).​

Jan. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Construction spending in the U.S. fell for the seventh straight month in November to the lowest level in more than six years, led by declines in homebuilding and fewer commercial projects.

The 0.6 percent drop followed a revised 0.5 percent decrease in October, previously reported as unchanged, Commerce Department figures showed today in Washington. Construction spending was down 13 percent in November from the same month a year earlier.
No doubt...it'll still take some time to clean-up all-o'-carnage, that was wrought, after BUSHCO decided to turn-loose their own private, little Aviary O' Greed...and, that "conservatives" would MUCH prefer to see the entire-Country suffering (financially)...to sate the "conservatives" sadistic-nature (until the 2010-elections)...rather than admit they might have made a mistake, putting the U.S.-future in the hands o' some C-student, frat-boy (who "majored" in Alcohol, and mopped-up his own vomit with the MBA his Daddy bought him).​

You don't know the half of it. They're currently tampering (CONgress) with Rule 2a-7 regarding Money Market Funds to make it illegal for you to withdraw your money if there's anything approaching a crisis. Read: it ain't your money anymore.
What...you (for-whatever-reason) were unable to post that, yourself??

:confused:

Werbung:
Back