Obama Bad Mouths America and Isreal

Look if you want to hate Jewish people go for it, I dunno why any one hates some one Jewish but what ever.

I dont know why you think you have to hate them just because obama does.

President George Bush was for giving amnesty for illegal aliens, I sure as hell was not for it. I never thought I had to want amnesty just because Bush wanted it.

MY point is that Obama does nto Hate jews, and nothing you guys have posted shows he does. YOu have shown he is against Israels Illegal settlements ( I know siding with internatinal law is bad)

I could care less about jews, christians, muslims, Hindu, ect...I dont like or dislike any of them more or less then the other. But this retarded X hates jews based on there view is Israel Policy, make it so no on can have a real debate. If someone wants to call someone a anti Semite...Espectialy the President of the US, I would hope someone would want a little more to back it up then supporting the law and not taking actions to make peace in the area even less likley.

You want to disagree with him on the Settlements fine, say that you think Israel should just be able to build settlements and Palistinans have no rights or something. But yelling you hate Jews....is childish, wrong, and helps no one.

Werbung:
Wow - Does Obama hate Jews like just like Pastor Wright!

It's called change!

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPF_Yes_You_Can.gif

508.gif

GREAT JOB, THERE, asur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really must protest against the use of the bogus term "anti-semitic" to describe those who oppose the apartheid of the Zionist clique in power in Jerusalem.

Firstly. as my old dissident Jewish friend Shimon Tzabar ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimon_Tzabar ) used to say "why should the Jews have their own word for racism".

and, secondly. Palestinians are far more semitic than the majority of Jews.

"...In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם, translated as "name", Arabic: ساميّ) was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

As language studies are interwoven with cultural studies, the term also came to describe the extended cultures and ethnicities, as well as the history of these varied peoples as associated by close geographic and linguistic distribution...

Comrade Stalin of AntiSemitistan

"I never said everything in the bible must be absolute."

So you just pick and chose which portions you agree with, and discount the others?

No, not really. I do pick and choose who I decide to agree with when understanding various passages. There are many ways a person can look at something. I try my best to go back to the customs of the time, the language of the time to get the meaning.

This isnt really a religous thread, Ill answer the questions asked but isnt these type of questions better asked in the Is there a god thread or something?

I really must protest against the use of the bogus term "anti-semitic" to describe those who oppose the apartheid of the Zionist clique in power in Jerusalem.

Firstly. as my old dissident Jewish friend Shimon Tzabar ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimon_Tzabar ) used to say "why should the Jews have their own word for racism".

and, secondly. Palestinians are far more semitic than the majority of Jews.

"...In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם, translated as "name", Arabic: ساميّ) was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

As language studies are interwoven with cultural studies, the term also came to describe the extended cultures and ethnicities, as well as the history of these varied peoples as associated by close geographic and linguistic distribution...

Comrade Stalin of AntiSemitistan

Many of the middle eastern people are also semitic, I think all but the Iranians who are persians. I was not calling Arabians anti semitic, that would be silly. People like the president of iran are just Jew haters, not against all semites.

MY point is that Obama does nto Hate jews, and nothing you guys have posted shows he does. YOu have shown he is against Israels Illegal settlements ( I know siding with internatinal law is bad)

I could care less about jews, christians, muslims, Hindu, ect...I dont like or dislike any of them more or less then the other. But this retarded X hates jews based on there view is Israel Policy, make it so no on can have a real debate. If someone wants to call someone a anti Semite...Espectialy the President of the US, I would hope someone would want a little more to back it up then supporting the law and not taking actions to make peace in the area even less likley.

You want to disagree with him on the Settlements fine, say that you think Israel should just be able to build settlements and Palistinans have no rights or something. But yelling you hate Jews....is childish, wrong, and helps no one.

I have a friend who is Jewish and does not agree with the way things are in Israel but he does not side with suicide bombers and men who send their retarded citizens on public buses to kill as many people as they can.

Can you elaborate as to why you believe these settlements are illegal?
I read in a post that it is either in the U.N. charter, or the World Court has declared that land taken in the course of war cannot not be assimilated. If that be true, settlements are assimilating those lands.

I remember a televised piece where an Old native Palestinian took the reporter to what used to be his house in Israel proper before it became a nation. He showed the reporter the proper deed to his house. Despite the fact that when Israel was founded and they stated they would not dispose the native Palestinians, but include them as citizens, they forced him out and now an Israeli "owns" his house. He was never paid any compensation. It would seem that there is injustice on both sides.

I read in a post that it is either in the U.N. charter, or the World Court has declared that land taken in the course of war cannot not be assimilated. If that be true, settlements are assimilating those lands.

I remember a televised piece where an Old native Palestinian took the reporter to what used to be his house in Israel proper before it became a nation. He showed the reporter the proper deed to his house. Despite the fact that when Israel was founded and they stated they would not dispose the native Palestinians, but include them as citizens, they forced him out and now an Israeli "owns" his house. He was never paid any compensation. It would seem that there is injustice on both sides.

That is a terrible story, I am sure some of that has happened and something should be done about it.

There are problems for sure, and there needs to be some fixes. But its pretty hard to even sit down for talks when the other side is always trying to kill your people or giving speeches that they wont rest till every last one of you are driven into the sea.

That is a terrible story, I am sure some of that has happened and something should be done about it.

There are problems for sure, and there needs to be some fixes. But its pretty hard to even sit down for talks when the other side is always trying to kill your people or giving speeches that they wont rest till every last one of you are driven into the sea.

you cant sit down for talks about land, and think one side is going to give back land its occuping...while it builds new settlments and expands old ones can you? no.

Hey pocket - Is this your forum?
Someone erased the racist comment I quoted from your post, that you made?

It's OK, I'm just asking!

Werbung:
Originally Posted by asur
Pocket wrote - Note this is missing here?

Wow, you must have been going to Rev Wright's church also!

Back