Obama Bad Mouths America and Isreal

I would rather think any god would want peace....not for Israel to do more to push violance and make any peace deal harder....and also for it to not violate Internatinal Law....but then again i hate jews I guess.

That is why there are so many differnt faiths. everyone takes from it what it wants.

I dont know if you hate Jews or not but I do wonder where you get the idea that it is Jews pushing violence to make peace.

I dont guess it really matters, this is one of those things that no matter what is said or done those who are against Israel will blame them for anything, even when other countries attack them, threaten them exc.

and those who support Isreael will defend them even if someone inocent died by their hand during conflicts.

Werbung:
That is why there are so many differnt faiths. everyone takes from it what it wants.

I dont know if you hate Jews or not but I do wonder where you get the idea that it is Jews pushing violence to make peace.

I dont guess it really matters, this is one of those things that no matter what is said or done those who are against Israel will blame them for anything, even when other countries attack them, threaten them exc.

and those who support Isreael will defend them even if someone inocent died by their hand during conflicts.

realy? I guess I need to talk back all attacks of Hamas and Terrorist groups attacking Israel then...I was not told you have to just side with one...And since I back Obama, who now we are saying hates Jews...I must hate jews...>I was not aware of this, I dont know why, I just know it must be true. I hate Jews....

realy? I guess I need to talk back all attacks of Hamas and Terrorist groups attacking Israel then...I was not told you have to just side with one...And since I back Obama, who now we are saying hates Jews...I must hate jews...>I was not aware of this, I dont know why, I just know it must be true. I hate Jews....

It looks to me like you are the only one who is saying you hate jews.

Obama has been pretty clear for a long time about his feelings on Israel. I am not shocked at what he said today.

IMO if someone is saying that the Jewish people are occupying someone else land, they have already made their voice clear on who they support.

the land was Israels long before it was anyone else, they lost it and they got it back.

If the natives here ever got enough people and over threw main stream America and won..... it would just be them taking their land back.

Israel kicked butt in the 6 day war and gained land, most of it they have given back over time with the promise of peace but the peace never came because those who made the promise were lying sacks of crap.

Pandora said... "I also believe prophecy that says all the world will turn against her."

Since everything in the Bible must be absolute, maybe she can tell us where we can so see some of those talking snakes.

It looks to me like you are the only one who is saying you hate jews.

Obama has been pretty clear for a long time about his feelings on Israel. I am not shocked at what he said today.

IMO if someone is saying that the Jewish people are occupying someone else land, they have already made their voice clear on who they support.

the land was Israels long before it was anyone else, they lost it and they got it back.

If the natives here ever got enough people and over threw main stream America and won..... it would just be them taking their land back.

Israel kicked butt in the 6 day war and gained land, most of it they have given back over time with the promise of peace but the peace never came because those who made the promise were lying sacks of crap.

If Obama is against it, and thus hates Jews as suggested here...since I am against it, logic says I must also hate Jews...

To bad people can figure out that Israel policy and Jews are not the same thing.

Actually yes I do believe that GOD is looking out for Israel. I also believe prophecy that says all the world will turn against her.

We will get smacked down like bugs for doing it but we will do it.

I'm sorry, but that's just religious right wacko talk...

Hey, God must be looking out for Israel though...in fact, I'm mighty sure he approved of the murder of innocent women and children in Gaza, don't you think?

I mean, just what are the Palestinians in your view, are they possessed by the mean old devil and therefore worthless?

Israel is the political clitorus of US federal politics and Obama is no different :

"...Tuesday’s meeting in New York between Barack Obama, Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas was widely regarded as little more than a photo opportunity before it began, as well as something of a political embarrassment for the US president.

It was both these things. But it also confirmed the degree to which the Obama administration is prepared to back Netanyahu’s settlement construction programme on the West Bank and East Jerusalem and to dictate terms to the Palestinians.

The weeks leading up to the tripartite meeting were dominated by Israeli announcements of a massive programme of housing construction involving 3,500 units on the West Bank and in East Jerusalem, contravening the official US position for a settlement freeze.

But after repeated official statements of opposition and diplomatic visits by Middle East Envoy George Mitchell, Obama unceremoniously dumped the demand for a freeze.

Assembling an hour late following separate discussions with Netanyahu and Abbas, Obama spoke alone before engineering an awkward handshake for the cameras. Obama did his best to give an appearance of strength. There must be a “sense of urgency,” he said. “Simply put, it is past time to talk about starting negotiations. It is time to move forward.”

But this was window dressing for his statement praising Netanyahu for having “discussed important steps to restrain settlement activity.” This, not a freeze, was now the basis for future negotiations. Mitchell would meet next week in Washington with teams sent by Netanyahu and Abbas, Obama said, after which Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would report back to him by mid-October.

Obama also chastised the Arab regimes along lines welcome to Tel Aviv, stating that it remained “important for the Arab states to take concrete steps to promote peace.”

Abbas was praised for the PA’s “efforts on security,” a euphemism for clamping down on opposition to Israel and hostilities directed against Hamas in Gaza. But Obama followed this with criticism for not doing more to stop incitement and to “move forward on negotiations.”

He insisted that both leaders show “flexibility and common sense and sense of compromise.” This was a barely veiled repudiation of the PA’s insistence on a halt to settlement building and discussions on the final status of East Jerusalem as the basis for negotiations, as formerly agreed on by the “Road Map” drawn up under President George W. Bush.

Abbas, whose attendance at the summit was widely denounced in the West Bank and Gaza, was effectively humiliated by Obama for his pains. To save face afterwards, he insisted that during the meeting he had “confirmed our positions and commitment to the Road Map and its implementations” and “also demanded that the Israeli side fulfil its commitments on settlements, including on natural growth,” having “defined the occupied territories as the West Bank, Gaza and Jerusalem.”

The renewal of negotiations “depends on a definition of the negotiating process,” Abbas said, meaning that talks must be based “on recognising the need to withdraw to the 1967 borders.”

Such declarations were rendered meaningless by Mitchell’s statement following the meeting. He stated clearly that ending Israeli settlements on the West Bank was not a precondition for talks. He told the Jerusalem Post, “There are many obstacles. [Settlements] are one. It’s not the only one. We are not identifying any issue as being a precondition or an impediment to negotiation.”

Mitchell described the settlement freeze as one of several US “requests” directed to both sides. Making clear that even the provisions of the Road Map have been junked, he insisted that “neither side should hold out for the perfect formula.”

Whatever Abbas’s public posturing, he has no alternative but to seek to impose on an increasingly hostile Palestinian population whatever rotten compromise is on offer from Washington and Tel Aviv.

Herb Keinon, writing in the Jerusalem Post, noted the interview given by Abbas to Jackson Diel in the Washington Post this summer, in which he had attempted to project a hard-line stance. Abbas had said then that “he could wait until the US pressure on Israel led to the collapse of the Netanyahu government,” Keinon noted.

Keinon writes that with no evidence of US pressure, let alone the collapse of Netanyahu’s government, Abbas’s “waiting game” paradoxically “also serves Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, as long as—and this is indeed taking place—the Palestinians continue institution-building: improving their ability to govern, improving their security apparatus with the help of US Lt.-Gen. Keith Dayton, and improving their economy.”

Keinon here clearly identifies the role that the PA is expected to play and is, in fact, already playing—that of a proxy police force acting under the direct instructions of the US and Israel.

The Israeli delegation could not restrain itself from crowing over the outcome of the summit. Following his discussions with Obama, when asked by reporters what was meant by “restraint,” Netanyahu replied, “Ask the Americans.”

The Palestinians had agreed “to renew the negotiations without preconditions,” he insisted. What was now being decided was only “how the discussions will be held, within what framework and how they will be characterised.”

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman of the far-right Ysrael Beiteinu said that the meeting had proved peace negotiations could resume without giving in to Palestinian preconditions. He told the press of his friendly exchanges with Abbas and chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat. He said that he expected the Palestinians to withdraw their petition to the International Criminal Court in The Hague regarding Israeli Defence Forces war crimes during Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli assault on Gaza between December 2008 and January 2009.

Netanyahu’s religious party coalition allies, Shas, gave him fulsome support. Interior Minister and Shas Chairman Eli Yishai declared that the Palestinians’ “sole aim is to entrench themselves in harmful positions in order to improve, through conflict, agreements that they themselves have trampled on…. The prime minister’s steadfast perseverance removed another layer from the Palestinian mask.”

Likud Knesset members (MKs) praised Netanyahu and even his right-wing critics within the party—several of whom had visited a settlers’ protest tent against a settlement freeze in Jerusalem prior to the summit—professed satisfaction at its outcome.

MK Ofir Akunis said the summit “proves construction in Judea and Samaria [the West Bank] will continue alongside the diplomatic talks…. It’s now clear that the international community has far more esteem for a strong government that insists on Israeli interests.”

MK Tzipi Hotovely boasted that “Israel doesn’t have to prove to the world anymore that it is willing to take steps for peace. We can say that we tried everything and we will no longer make any concessions.”

Haaretz’s diplomatic affair correspondent Akiva Eldar pronounced a damning verdict on the degree to which Obama’s agenda is now so openly dictated by Netanyahu, Likud and the Israeli far right. He asked, “So what if Obama says the time has come to move the peace process forward? His chatter make as much an impression on Netanyahu as the threats issued by the Labour Party rebels. [Likud minister-without-portfolio] Benny Begin and Yesha settlement leader Pinhas Wallerstein scare him more than that lefty Obama and his few friends in Israel.”

But Obama’s apparent impotence before Netanyahu cannot be so easily dismissed. It is a reflection of the fact that he shares Israel’s agenda in large measure. His primary concern in seeking “final status” negotiations with the Palestinians is to help secure Arab support for a broader agenda for securing US hegemony over the oil-rich Middle East, centred on efforts to curtail Iran’s role as a regional power.

Whereas, to this end, Obama would like Israel to make a few more concessions to the Palestinians, he requires above all Israel’s support as a steadfast regional ally in his conflict with Tehran. With the United Nations summit dominated by US demands for additional sanctions against Iran, Netanyahu told the media that Iran was also a major subject of his own discussions with Obama. “The Iranian issue overshadows everything,” he said.

Posted in full to help those incapable of following links or digesting a political article

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2009/sep2009/isra-s24.shtml

Comrade Stalin

If Obama is against it, and thus hates Jews as suggested here...since I am against it, logic says I must also hate Jews...

To bad people can figure out that Israel policy and Jews are not the same thing.

Look if you want to hate Jewish people go for it, I dunno why any one hates some one Jewish but what ever.

I dont know why you think you have to hate them just because obama does.

President George Bush was for giving amnesty for illegal aliens, I sure as hell was not for it. I never thought I had to want amnesty just because Bush wanted it.

I'm sorry, but that's just religious right wacko talk...

Hey, God must be looking out for Israel though...in fact, I'm mighty sure he approved of the murder of innocent women and children in Gaza, don't you think?

I mean, just what are the Palestinians in your view, are they possessed by the mean old devil and therefore worthless?

Palestinians are people just like Jew are people just like you are a person and so am I, Just like the baby who was aborted limb by limb a person.

murder of innocent women and children in Gaza would not happen if the palistinians would stop becoming human bombs and blowing up cafe's and busses and if the men would stop using innocent women and children in Gaza as human shields.

As for Gods feelings on war, its long and complicated and the best we can do is guess using old text from scripture since he does not ever come over for coffee and conversation.

Palestinians are people just like Jew are people just like you are a person and so am I, Just like the baby who was aborted limb by limb a person.

murder of innocent women and children in Gaza would not happen if the palistinians would stop becoming human bombs and blowing up cafe's and busses and if the men would stop using innocent women and children in Gaza as human shields.

As for Gods feelings on war, its long and complicated and the best we can do is guess using old text from scripture since he does not ever come over for coffee and conversation.

So, in your mind, the Palestinian/Israeli conflict is entirely the Palestinians fault....is this because the religious right wacko interpretation of the Bible says so? Who does this interpreting..Beck, Limbaugh, Dobson?

If you claim to be such a religious person, why are you siding with the Israelis over the Palestenians? Why are you part of the Israel can do no wrong crowd? Shouldn't a little bit of fairness be at work here?..Of course when Obama or anybody else tries to bring that to the table you and your kind accuse them of being anti Semitic.

So tell me, why would a fair and just God side with one people over another?

It's a shame you have to attack someone on their statements. Why not answer the post?
Is that not what you have done to Obama's statements. You give "bumper sticker" statements, not objective and reasoned responses. Why do you think that he opposes Israel's continued settlements in the occupied lands? You seem to think that your statements of rhetoric are somehow sage wisdom.

Actually yes I do believe that GOD is looking out for Israel. I also believe prophecy that says all the world will turn against her.

We will get smacked down like bugs for doing it but we will do it.
As you get older, you will realize that what you believe is not material to any debate. Regurgitating religious dogma is boring to others.
An aside, God did not seem to be "looking out for" the Jews during WWII.

I thought it was fitting since you dont agree with Obama on his Israel Policy, thus accuse him of anti semitism....so why not just accuse them of hateing blacks?

If someone wants to talk Israel policy and what should be done, fine lets go...but we are going to start with all who don't support illegal settlements must be anti Semites..well that's like having a debate with a table...:)

Can you elaborate as to why you believe these settlements are illegal?

Werbung:
"I never said everything in the bible must be absolute."

So you just pick and chose which portions you agree with, and discount the others?

Back