Obama Bad Mouths America and Isreal

asur

Wow - Does Obama hate Jews like just like Pastor Wright!

Obama said - "We continue to emphasize that America does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israel settlements,"
Throughout his speech he also criticized America and how we acted.

He said "America has acted unilaterally, without regard for the interests of others."

Yet Obama scrapped the Eastern Europe Missle Program without
agreement with our allies. Wasn't that unilateral?

This Obama doesn't speak honestly or for people that love America!

It's called change!

Werbung:
It's a shame you have to attack someone on their statements. Why not answer the post?
I thought it was fitting since you dont agree with Obama on his Israel Policy, thus accuse him of anti semitism....so why not just accuse them of hateing blacks?

If someone wants to talk Israel policy and what should be done, fine lets go...but we are going to start with all who don't support illegal settlements must be anti Semites..well that's like having a debate with a table...:)

Obama's words - "We continue to emphasize that America does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israel settlements,"

Who says? I'll bet alot of Jewish people in America would not agree!

So does this represent your views also pocket?

There was nothing wrong about the Palestinians sending bombs into Israel apparently.
Obama never mentioned that!

It's obvious Obama is no friend of Israel. Considering Obama sat in Wright's church for
20 years while Wright spewed hate, sometimes at Jews, it' easy to draw conclusions!

Obama's words - "We continue to emphasize that America does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israel settlements,"

Who says? I'll bet alot of Jewish people in America would not agree!

So does this represent your views also pocket?

There was nothing wrong about the Palestinians sending bombs into Israel apparently.
Obama never mentioned that!

It's obvious Obama is no friend of Israel. Considering Obama sat in Wright's church for
20 years while Wright spewed hate, sometimes at Jews, it' easy to draw conclusions!

yes I do in fact not support Illegal settlements, as Bush also stated , and the UN has called for...and many in Israel also state. The fact that they are Illegal and do nothing but make peace talks harder, shows that Israel is not realy looking for real talks. And Attacking the rocket attacks goes with out saying, that we are not for them...but also that is Hamas who is not at the UN.....did you know that?

And yes , its always easty to jump to conclusions.....and often times that means you are wrong and look like a idiot as well.

As for how many Jews in America support them? who cares? He is Presedent of the US, not the American Jews...and the American Public is against them .

His speech today made me sick. If anyone was still unsure that he disliked Jews and Israel they should be able to figure it out by today.

I am used to the "America sucks" crap he usually says but he has been more careful with his Jew hating stuff.

Its a good thing GOD is on Israel's side because it seems we are no longer.

I'm not wrong, but Obama and Wright are two like-minded individuals!

Here is what Rev. Wright had to say at Hampton University:

“Them Jews aren’t going to let him talk to me,” Obama’s former pastor told the Daily Press of Hampton Roads, Va., where he was attending a ministers’ conference at Hampton University. “I told my baby daughter that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office.

Pocket wrote -
As for how many Jews in America support them? who cares? He is Presedent of the US, not the American Jews...and the American Public is against them

Wow, you must have been going to Rev Wright's church also!

His speech today made me sick. If anyone was still unsure that he disliked Jews and Israel they should be able to figure it out by today.

I am used to the "America sucks" crap he usually says but he has been more careful with his Jew hating stuff.

"GOD is on Israel's side?"...Is that remark for real? You can't really believe such nonsense..

You just say that becuse your a jew....

if one can assume that asking for a nation to not break internatinal law is Anti Jewish....then I will just be dumb as well and say anyone for this policy is a Jew.

yes its dumb....thats the point

Actually yes I do believe that GOD is looking out for Israel. I also believe prophecy that says all the world will turn against her.

We will get smacked down like bugs for doing it but we will do it.

I would rather think any god would want peace....not for Israel to do more to push violance and make any peace deal harder....and also for it to not violate Internatinal Law....but then again i hate jews I guess.

Werbung:
"GOD is on Israel's side?"...Is that remark for real? You can't really believe such nonsense..

Why not, lots of people on the Right are insane and think that Somehow God Choose some special people and a special land, and all that crap.

Also Yes God also picks winners of Sporting events...and God Said, let the people of Palistine be displaced and Let the jews take over ....becuse White Germans where bad to them....it all makes perfect sense....if you think God is a angry 5 year old prick....

Back