Now this is funny jie need cue cards from his handlers

Werbung:
I know exactly what you said. You were selective for not saying Trump did.
You can't get over me with your lies. Youre on the back foot now.
lol you must be special Boris the narcissistic. No wonder the democrat party is doing such a great job with the nation with guys like you backing Biden .

lol you must be special Boris the narcissistic. No wonder the democrat party is doing such a great job with the nation with guys like you backing Biden .
No. I'm not special at all. I'm very normal in fact. I think its you who are subnormal which makes me appear otherwise.

No. I'm not special at all. I'm very normal in fact. I think its you who are subnormal which makes me appear otherwise.
O that was a good one Boris the boring.
You will find a cookie in your mail box tomorrow.

Hey did some one hold a cue card up for you or a teleprompter while you typed the letters in one at a time ? Or did they just tell you what to say like dementia Joe ?

O that was a good one Boris the boring.
You will find a cookie in your mail box tomorrow.

Hey did some one hold a cue card up for you or a teleprompter while you typed the letters in one at a time ? Or did they just tell you what to say like dementia Joe ?
Stop it. People are cringing at your infantile behaviour. Surely you can do better than that.

GOOD THEN i AM DOING MY JOB AND BEING ANNOYING , hEY comrade dorris the commie stalin and putin are proud of you.

you've defined your "job" as to be annoying? wow, that's pathetic. lol
It defines him really. Sadly he's now digging him self a hole. Give him more rope. They always end with a complete capitulation after they explode with hate and venom at the end.

Werbung:
Back