Trump the unifier

PLC1

Staff member
Which Trump do you like best? There are several to choose from.source[/QUOTE]"I'm very different than everybody else, perhaps, that's ever run for office. I actually don't think so," he told ABC's "This Week" in excerpts provided ahead of Sunday's broadcast."Does it have to be unified?" Trump asked about the Republican Party.
only now, not so much:source
"I'm a unifier," Trump said, easing up on his hallmark bombast and offering a more conciliatory tone. "I know people will find this hard to believe."
Trump is a unifier...

Werbung:
The people he attacked on the campaign trail will probably not forgive him easily and those who believe he isn't a Republican may take a lot of convincing before they start supporting him. Sure while politicians can say anything and try to backpedal when they have to, I don't see the GOP uniting. So though Trump says he's a unifier he's only saying what people want to hear.

So though Trump says he's a unifier he's only saying what people want to hear.

Unless he chooses to use the most effective tactic to unifying people: giving them a common enemy.
And he's tried to do that a lot in his campaign as you have propably noticed. Everyone's an enemy these days according to Trump, the muslims, the mexicans, the various refugees etc.
That's the first rule in the book really, and apparently Trump has been reading a lot of iffy books because he's been regurgitating political manipulation moves a lot in his campaign.

The people he attacked on the campaign trail will probably not forgive him easily and those who believe he isn't a Republican may take a lot of convincing before they start supporting him. Sure while politicians can say anything and try to backpedal when they have to, I don't see the GOP uniting. So though Trump says he's a unifier he's only saying what people want to hear.
Trump is a bully pulpet guy. Congress will do what the constituents demand.

If they have a few million to contribute to their campaigns they will.
After Eric Cantor got handed his hat by the mother of all shoestring budget candidates do you really think guys don't take note of 50,000 voicemails and 500,000 emails ? Do you know anyone who could talk people in to reaching out and touch people like Trump ?

After Eric Cantor got handed his hat by the mother of all shoestring budget candidates do you really think guys don't take note of 50,000 voicemails and 500,000 emails ? Do you know anyone who could talk people in to reaching out and touch people like Trump ?

Well, he certainly is uniting the White Nationalists, Supremacists, KKK, and the likes. Their memberships have gone up 75%. Kind of like what Bush43 did for the terrorist groups.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/donald-trump-white-supremacists-216620

Get enough people to contact their congressman, and they'll listen. Money still talks louder than ordinary people, though.

Sometimes, even money screaming its loudest can't win the election.

If people would only learn not to listen to money talking, it wouldn't win any elections.
At the end of the day, all pols realize without votes they go home (ask McCain). It's really easy to fill up inboxes and voicemail accounts if you just coax people to do it. If volume goes up hundreds of percent it's hard to ignore.
Trump got people to watch his show, got people to watch debates, evwn go to stadiums to watch him talk. He knows how to motivate.

At the end of the day, all pols realize without votes they go home (ask McCain). It's really easy to fill up inboxes and voicemail accounts if you just coax people to do it. If volume goes up hundreds of percent it's hard to ignore.
Trump got people to watch his show, got people to watch debates, evwn go to stadiums to watch him talk. He knows how to motivate.
He does know how to attract attention to himself, and that's a fact.
Bernie Sanders has a way of getting people out to listen to his speeches as well.

Werbung:
Back