Trump the unifier

Yes he does. It's more his ideas that are the trouble with him.

Nothing wrong with his ideas if you understand what being an American stands for, or at least did at one time.

As to Trump, no one has a clue as to how he is going top pay for his "policies" (all of which change from audience to audience) yet they support him. Even the CFR calls his ideas on foreign policy "nonsense".

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4594303/lifelong-republican-max-boot-trump-foreign-policy

Werbung:
I just thought of a better and more accurate title for this topic. "Trump the Barnyard Douche" I think it sums things up nicely.

I just thought of a better and more accurate title for this topic. "Trump the Barnyard Douche" I think it sums things up nicely.
Not a fan I take it ?
Not everyone will be of course.
We tried someone who had not succeeded at anything and wound up with the worst recovery ever.
Perhaps we should try something else.

Trump gets himself into trouble by trolling the media and Hillary over her illegal email server and dangerous mishandling of classified information. But Hillary actually used the illegal server, with the obvious intent of skirting freedom of information laws so she could hide her doings and the operations of the Clinton criminal Foundation from the public — which might ask about all that — and the media, which we all know never, ever will.

Trump’s core argument for being president comes down to a string of absurdities. He’ll make Mexico pay for a wall to be built in the middle of a river, he’ll fix everything that’s bad (but don’t ask him for a plan!), and he’ll wipe out terrorists while being resolutely anti-war.

Hillary’s core argument comes down to “First Woman President Yay!” atop a party that now thinks gender is entirely fluid and not biological, and “competency!” which does not extend to how she actually performed in every job she has ever had, as she has always performed miserably. She was a lousy senator. She was a terrifying secretary of State. She would be a horrible president.

These are two awful people who could only beat each other. Their respective duo is evidence that the nation has gone morally bankrupt. They are evidence that character does not matter.

But … could we do worse?

No. We could not.

Well, maybe if we pulled two convicts out of maximum security prison and nominated them. Otherwise, adjusting for the Kim Jong Un’s of the world … no, We could not do worse.

Trump gets himself into trouble by trolling the media and Hillary over her illegal email server and dangerous mishandling of classified information. But Hillary actually used the illegal server, with the obvious intent of skirting freedom of information laws so she could hide her doings and the operations of the Clinton criminal Foundation from the public — which might ask about all that — and the media, which we all know never, ever will.

What illegal dealings? Maybe you are talking about the Trump Foundation

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/11/donald-trump-s-charity-is-a-money-making-scam.html

However, you are right in that we could not have two worse candidates.

What illegal dealings? Maybe you are talking about the Trump Foundation

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/11/donald-trump-s-charity-is-a-money-making-scam.html

However, you are right in that we could not have two worse candidates.
I stand by this, and IMO she should have paid a price...Hillary over her illegal email server and dangerous mishandling of classified information. But Hillary actually used the illegal server, with the obvious intent of skirting freedom of information laws so she could hide her doings and the operations of the Clinton criminal Foundation from the public

I stand by this, and IMO she should have paid a price...Hillary over her illegal email server and dangerous mishandling of classified information. But Hillary actually used the illegal server, with the obvious intent of skirting freedom of information laws so she could hide her doings and the operations of the Clinton criminal Foundation from the public

I am going to ask again, what illegal dealings of the Clinton Foundation?

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/08/24/clinton-foundation-quid-pro-quo-its-complicated/

The people he attacked on the campaign trail will probably not forgive him easily and those who believe he isn't a Republican may take a lot of convincing before they start supporting him. Sure while politicians can say anything and try to backpedal when they have to, I don't see the GOP uniting. So though Trump says he's a unifier he's only saying what people want to hear.
Those of us with 7 years hindsight can see how great a job Trump did to give ALL Americans a sense of pride in how well their country was being run.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Bernie is a Communist. Many of us seem to have forgotten how many Americans died because of Communism.
Have many died in Vietnam when USA invaded there and Iraq?
Why shouldn't they defend their country?

Stop invading and they won't get killed. It's not hard.

Werbung:
Have many died in Vietnam when USA invaded there and Iraq?
Why shouldn't they defend their country?

Stop invading and they won't get killed. It's not hard.
We have this thing about trying to help people be free.

You seem to not care if people are enslaved.

Paul McCartney - Freedom (Live) (3:24)

Back