Navy seals who rescued the aid workers must be terrified

Ahhh you have found a website that supports your view

Well, I'm stuffed aren't I?

Of course in the spirit of consistency you must now agree that the US did not land on the moon, you can make your penis grow by taking these amazing pills and that GWB is an intellectual.
No, I found a website that supports your point of view.

Werbung:
Now now, the focus was on the bit that claims the seals didn't die in the helicopter crash so don't you get all disingenuous on me.

The US military says they killed OBL so they must have done

After all, they never lie do they?

Seals don't lie.

a lot of truth to that among those I know. in that line of work its vital that they trust one another and they have no problem pointing out the faults of the non-seals they deal with (intel people, political ones etc) when asked. at worst they dont actively seek to jabber.

The idea that a group of covert thugs don't ever tell lies is utterly childish

To be fair to you though, maybe they don't

Maybe that is why they had to be bumped off

The idea that a group of covert thugs don't ever tell lies is utterly childish

To be fair to you though, maybe they don't

Maybe that is why they had to be bumped off
I know. Why don't you go up to a bunch of Navy Seals and tell them face to face what you think of them? You might just learn something.

Yeah, navy seals man, they'll kick yer ass man

USA USA

I have had my brain removed and replaced with a clockwork mouse man

I know. Why don't you go up to a bunch of Navy Seals and tell them face to face what you think of them? You might just learn something.

considering how smart these guys have to be to even be considered, Daw might get move of a lesson than he could imagine.

I try to avoid talking to people whose profession is killing people

I love how people are treating this thread

The only evidence that you guys have that the seals did kill OBL is the say so of the US military which has been caught out before making up stories of heroics to maintain the myth that the US army is heroic

This is so that they can carry on murdering people and pissing on the corpses with the full support of Americans back home.

I try to avoid talking to people whose profession is killing people

I love how people are treating this thread

The only evidence that you guys have that the seals did kill OBL is the say so of the US military which has been caught out before making up stories of heroics to maintain the myth that the US army is heroic

This is so that they can carry on murdering people and pissing on the corpses with the full support of Americans back home.

you're so funny

oh you forgot blowing things up, they kill people AND blow things up. and seals are pretty remarkable swimmers to boot !

Werbung:
Back