Navy seals who rescued the aid workers must be terrified

What is wrong with you guys?

The US faked the rescue of a hostage in Iraq. It is on public record

But you have no problem believing that the seals found OBl, executed him and hurriedly buried the body at sea and then the seals involved all died in a helicopter crash

Aren't you remotely suspicious about this?

You know that the US does fake stuff like this and yet you still can't question the official narrative even though it makes no sense

If they really had killed OBL they would have filmed the body and paraded the success.

And that stupid fake, ( that actuly did happen they just changed it) was found out in a few days..because they can't actuly do those things. You have no proof of anything your saying outside of , one time Bush Co did something stupid...so all must do it all the time.

You know who else says Bin Ladin is Dead...His family.and his terrorist group. If you want to be ignorant of basic facts to believe Bull conspiracy theory's I can't stop you. Truthers, Birthers, Global Warming Deniers...Its all the same...They belive what they want...regardless of the facts.

Werbung:
Interesting that you raise the issue of proof

You have no evidence other than the say so of the US military which has been caught out lying about heroic stunts before

I at least have reason on my side

The official narrative stinks to high heaven but your blind patriotism prevents you from accepting it

And yes I am sure OBL is dead

I just don't believe the navy seals killed him

My guess is that the US heard of his death (probably from his long term illness) and decided to use it for maximum feel good publicity

It certainly worked as you could see from the pictures of the morons in the US cheering the fake murder and doing that grotesque USA USA chant

And yes I am sure OBL is dead

I just don't believe the navy seals killed him

My guess is that the US heard of his death (probably from his long term illness) and decided to use it for maximum feel good publicity

It certainly worked as you could see from the pictures of the morons in the US cheering the fake murder and doing that grotesque USA USA chant

Actually, OBL was taken to Jupiter long ago. The USA has a secret jail there.

Interesting that you raise the issue of proof

You have no evidence other than the say so of the US military which has been caught out lying about heroic stunts before

I at least have reason on my side

The official narrative stinks to high heaven but your blind patriotism prevents you from accepting it

I actually have sited proof..and there is plenty...you just have to actually look...you don't so you don't see.

Look, I am just using common sense which sadly isn't common

The source of information about the killing of OBL is discredited

The story of the hasty disposal of the body makes no sense

The killers died shortly afterwards in a helicopter crash

Are you telling me this doesn't make you suspicious?

Look, I am just using common sense which sadly isn't common

The sort you are using is everywhere.

The source of information about the killing of OBL is discredited

by the WCT sites and silly bloggers.

The story of the hasty disposal of the body makes no sense

except from the point of view of Islam and its beliefs regarding the disposal of human bodies

The killers died shortly afterwards in a helicopter crash
No one knows who the "killers" were. the heroes who finally flushed Bin Laden down the proverbial toilet were anonymous.

Are you telling me this doesn't make you suspicious?

No, not at all.

So when the us government/military faked that rescue of the female medic in Iraq they were telling the truth?

When GWB was insisting there were WMD in Iraq he was telling the truth?

I feel sorry for you

So when the us government/military faked that rescue of the female medic in Iraq they were telling the truth?

When GWB was insisting there were WMD in Iraq he was telling the truth?

I feel sorry for you

When you change the subject, that makes you correct about the original point, how again?

I haven't changed the subject

I am demonstrating that the source of the story ie the US Government/military is a source that has a history of making up stories to impress people like you

I haven't changed the subject

I am demonstrating that the source of the story ie the US Government/military is a source that has a history of making up stories to impress people like you

So, if anyone in government has ever lied about anything, then everything that anyone in government says says is a lie. Threrefore, any WCT you want to believe has to be correct, if the government says it isn't.

Did we land on the moon in'69?

Look, the facts as presented are weird and the source is not reliable

If you are too brainwashed to be able to question this ......you are the reason the US government gets away with its tyranny

And you have no proof that the seals killed OBL

Werbung:
Look, the facts as presented are weird and the source is not reliable

If you are too brainwashed to be able to question this ......you are the reason the US government gets away with its tyranny

And you have no proof that the seals killed OBL

You have no proof that they didn't.

It's far more plausible that they did than that there was some great cover up for whatever reason.

Did we land on t he moon in '69 or not?

Back