Navy seals who rescued the aid workers must be terrified

Dawkinsrocks

After all the ones from the same unit who 'killed' OBL died shortly afterwards in a helicopter crash

I suppose this lot are hoping that the official narrative is true in this case and they won't need bumping off

Thread moved from Introductions

Werbung:
They killed the seals involved in the OBL farce to ensure their silence

Anyone who believes they got OBL and hastily buried him at sea is smoking something strong

No I am saying the seals did not kill OBL - it was yet another US lie

Like that fake heroic rescue of that woman soldier

I am saying that to ensure none of those seals talked they were killed in Afghanistan

The rescue of the aid workers could turn out to be another lie in which case the seals need to watch out

After all the ones from the same unit who 'killed' OBL died shortly afterwards in a helicopter crash

I suppose this lot are hoping that the official narrative is true in this case and they won't need bumping off

Thread moved from Introductions
Where do you get this total nonsense?

Here's the real story:

They crept up in darkness, surprised the sleeping pirates and flew out their captives in helicopters: Dramatic details behind Bin Laden SEAL heroes' rescue of U.S. hostage

• Jessica Buchanan, 32, was working for aid group clearing mines
  • Fellow worker Poul Hagen Thisted, from Denmark, also freed
  • Nine pirates killed and five captured in ferocious gun battle
  • Navy SEAL Team Six parachuted in and launched raid at dead of night
  • Obama congratulates soldiers and Leon Panetta on rescue operation

There is no downside to this story. The message is clear: Take American hostages, and expect a visit from real life heroes ready to shoot your sorry **** and take them back.

Where did the story of the Seals who killed Bin Laden dying come from, some wacky conspiracy theory website?

Oh pulease

Like that faked rescue of the female medic?

Grow up
Faked rescue of he female medic... not sure what that references. Is it found somewhere among the "faked moon landing" and "faked attack on the WTC" files? I don't frequent the WCT websites too often.

Faked rescue of he female medic... not sure what that references. Is it found somewhere among the "faked moon landing" and "faked attack on the WTC" files? I don't frequent the WCT websites too often.

I believe he's referring to Jessica Lynch and he's of the opinion that OBL was not done with as stated and the seals involved were whacked.

No I am saying the seals did not kill OBL - it was yet another US lie

Like that fake heroic rescue of that woman soldier

I am saying that to ensure none of those seals talked they were killed in Afghanistan

The rescue of the aid workers could turn out to be another lie in which case the seals need to watch out

who does the killing of these seals ?

who does the killing of these seals ?
Polar bears...

9781410939487.jpg

Werbung:
What is wrong with you guys?

The US faked the rescue of a hostage in Iraq. It is on public record

But you have no problem believing that the seals found OBl, executed him and hurriedly buried the body at sea and then the seals involved all died in a helicopter crash

Aren't you remotely suspicious about this?

You know that the US does fake stuff like this and yet you still can't question the official narrative even though it makes no sense

If they really had killed OBL they would have filmed the body and paraded the success.

Back