Mark. This has some very good points for discussion.

Werbung:
Hitchens was a fool. He had a great deal of faith in his erroneous opinions and had quite a following of ignorant rubes by the time he died and went to God to give an account for his sins.
He had more brains than all the USA godbotherers combined. A fool? Because he showed you exactly what a mug you are? You and your silly god. You're embarrassing.

Why would god take him?
In fact, his body went to science to be chopped up.

He had more brains than all the USA godbotherers combined. A fool? Because he showed you exactly what a mug you are? You and your silly god. You're embarrassing.

Why would god take him?
In fact, his body went to science to be chopped up.
Secular Humanists have blind faith in their opinion that there is no life after death.

Secular Humanists have blind faith in their opinion that there is no life after death.
There is no life after death because there is only life and death and if you are alive after death then you are not dead. Seriously Mark try thinking

The belief is that of all the animals on this planet, only humans have a soul. Your dog or cat has no soul, and when they cross the rainbow, they simply <*POOF*!> vanish.

There are those that maintain that all dogs go to Heaven. I don't think I would go that far, but there are certainly a lot of very loyal, helpful and obedient dogs.

Of course, there is no proof that any creature has a soul. It is possible that some or perhaps all do. I would think that an E coli microbe would have a rather tiny soul, though.

There is a theory that the human soul weighs 21 grams. Some doctor weighed one or more dying people, as I recall. That's about .74 ounces.

The belief is that of all the animals on this planet, only humans have a soul. Your dog or cat has no soul, and when they cross the rainbow, they simply <*POOF*!> vanish.

There are those that maintain that all dogs go to Heaven. I don't think I would go that far, but there are certainly a lot of very loyal, helpful and obedient dogs.

Of course, there is no proof that any creature has a soul. It is possible that some or perhaps all do. I would think that an E coli microbe would have a rather tiny soul, though.

There is a theory that the human soul weighs 21 grams. Some doctor weighed one or more dying people, as I recall. That's about .74 ounces.
A soul???
Huh. Been there done that.

Werbung:
And faith equates to nothing. There is no afterlife.. there's no evidence of it.
All the states that have lotteries need to have a winner once in a while. The odds against willing a Powerball lottery range from about 175,200,000 to 292,200,000. But every state knows that to keep the suckers and saps buying their almost totally worthless tickets, they need to have a winner every once in a while.
How well does God know math? Assuming he is omniscient and therefore knows everything, he must be pretty good at it. Plus, he also knows the future, so he would obviously be able to pick the perfect winner to convince people that people actually go to Heaven.
As is is, there are more people on this planet that know what a Cola Cola is and what to do with it than are aware that Jesus exists and what to make of him.
It would make perfect sense for the Know it All Deity to realize that an occasional personal appearance of God or perhaps just one person returning from salvation would greatly cause people to believe more strongly.
There was this kid: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Came_Back_from_Heaven

But God chose a six year old kid named MALARKEY? Does that sound like the name that an omniscient deity would choose? MALARKEY?

Back