Understaning Islamofascism

Werbung:
People don't give generously do they?

Look at the furore over providing healthcare from the public purse

And we all know why they are like this

The vast majority of black people are poor

And the vulgar ostentation of the rich showing off their giving is nauseating. As they are Christians maybe they should read the parable of the widow's mite

Oh, I forgot, they ignore the inconvenient bits

People don't give generously do they?

Look at the furore over providing healthcare from the public purse

And we all know why they are like this

The vast majority of black people are poor

And the vulgar ostentation of the rich showing off their giving is nauseating. As they are Christians maybe they should read the parable of the widow's mite

Oh, I forgot, they ignore the inconvenient bits
http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/respon...the-worlds-33-most-charitable-countries-named
don't know about that

indexchart.jpg

So it looks like the table proves that he US is not the most giving nation

Its foreign aid is the lowest in terms of GDP and it undid a law prodding healthcare from the public purse

Great christian country

Actually and ironically it is

Vicious, bigoted and selfish

I am one of the few people on this board who deals in fact and reason.

My posts sound bad to you because you live in a cocoon where you are fed BS to make you think your country is noble and benign

Most of you believe the BS of religion and again are brainwashed into thinking it is noble and benign ( well until you start talking about other people's religion)

The fact is I am a champion of human rights, of equality, fairness, peace and decency but when you open your eyes and see how far away from these ideals 'Christian America' is it is both nauseating and tragic.

I am one of the few people on this board who deals in fact and reason.

My posts sound bad to you because you live in a cocoon where you are fed BS to make you think your country is noble and benign

Most of you believe the BS of religion and again are brainwashed into thinking it is noble and benign ( well until you start talking about other people's religion)

The fact is I am a champion of human rights, of equality, fairness, peace and decency but when you open your eyes and see how far away from these ideals 'Christian America' is it is both nauseating and tragic.

hows about sharing some of those facts and reason sometime as opposed to opinion. maybe it will alter the perception people have of you. or not, its your prerogative.

What is the point?

Most of the people on this board don't read books

They rely on websites telling them what they want to believe

They think Fox news is impartial FFS

But anyway, my posts largely attack ...

Those asserting that god exists ( they offer no evidence)

Those asserting the seals got OBL ( no evidence except the statement of a mendacious organisation)

Those asserting AQ did 9/11 ( ditto)

What is the point?

Most of the people on this board don't read books

They rely on websites telling them what they want to believe

the point is to validate the opinion you offer
its presunptious to think no one here reads books
the internet is the new media, get used to it as its not going away.

They think Fox news is impartial FFS

no news is impartial, you weigh the FACTS presented by anyone and ignore the spin

But anyway, my posts largely attack ...

no kidding

Those asserting that god exists ( they offer no evidence)

neither do you to the contrary and why ? its unprovable either way.

Those asserting the seals got OBL ( no evidence except the statement of a mendacious organisation)

several of them

Those asserting AQ did 9/11 ( ditto)

considerably more proof that it did that to the contrary

Your reasoning is totally flawed

You cannot prove that god does not exist

In the sane world there is no obligation to either

The obligation is on proof of God's existence and there is none.

In the sane world we work on the basis that if you can't prove something exists it doesn't

I could ask you to prove that fairies don't exist

Would your inability to do it mean that they do exist or that you seriously accept that they might exist?

As for the other things you quote eg 9/11 and OBL's death....the official narrative and what seems obvious are totally at odds. So, as the US government lies a lot it is reasonable to go with your reason rather than its lies.

It is like a boastful kid who says he ran a mile in 3 minutes.

You know he didn't but you can't prove it

Your reasoning is totally flawed

You cannot prove that god does not exist

In the sane world there is no obligation to either

I specifically stated that is unprovable as to the existance or lack thereof of God.
I am content to view it as a matter of faith but you make your claim to be absolute. Are you really content to to base your believe on the unprovable ? You are free to of course as are we all.

Werbung:
Back