Mark. Is this the god you worship?

Werbung:
No, these people, like the Christians in Joe Biden's denomination, are quite different from the Christians I fellowship with. My views are more like those of men like Speaker of the House Johnson and NC Lt. Governor Mark Robinson.
Like this godbothering nutter?

Republicans are right to kick back against the relentless Democrat spending packages that redistribute so much US wealth to leftist causes and greedy corrupt individuals.
Like non taxpaying baptist fraudulent charlatans masquerading men of god who promise people eternity.

You keep the faith, they'll keep the money.

Like non taxpaying baptist fraudulent charlatans masquerading men of god who promise people eternity.

You keep the faith, they'll keep the money.
I have as little respect for greedy corrupt Christians as I have for greedy corrupt businessmen, pundits, judges, district attorneys, and politicians.

Werbung:
I have as little respect for greedy corrupt Christians as I have for greedy corrupt businessmen, pundits, judges, district attorneys, and politicians.
That could be so but it's irrelevant to the millions of happy clapping nut cases that believe there's a god. Like you.

Back