Do Christians Jews and Muslims worship the same God?

Carlsen

Christians are supposed to be for Jesus. all other religions are against Jesus. I worship Christian God. I think Muslims and jews worship different God. the link say that all religions come from the jews because of profeten Abraham, so what do you think?

LINK
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/...lims-and-jews-worship-the-same-god/?hpt=hp_c2
After all, Jews, Christians and Muslims all trace their faiths back to a fellow named Abraham, whom they all claim was chosen for special treatment by the Almighty. Why can’t they all get along?
The “same God” question is one theologians have hammered at for as long as there have been enough religions for the query to make sense.
The question is hardly academic, though. In fact, a number of politicians, religious leaders and scholars have expressed hope in recent years that a convincing answer on the God question might dampen the violence committed in His name...
So what do the “Abrahamic” religions disagree about?
Among other things: the purpose of humanity, the relationship of God and humanity, sin, forgiveness, salvation, the afterlife, Jesus, Muhammad, the calendar, and the religious importance of Abraham himself.
Plus the nature of God.
Any summary will leave out enormous nuance. Internal divisions within religions have fueled some of the worst examples of human violence. Consider the long and frequently bloody history of troubles between Catholics and Protestants or the growing death toll of Muslim-on-Muslim attacks.

Werbung:
Christians aren't for Jesus

They are for themselves

Believing nonsense so that they can get presents

Muslims and Jews are just as mad

And none of them agree on which lie is the true lie

But each of these loving religions are united in one thing

They all hate each other

I'm so happy that I'm an atheist

The one true way

There is no different in the Christian God .... Jews, Christaians .... it does not matter ...

The difference in interpretation comes down to FORGIVENESS ......

Which religion or belief is acting on intolerance/violence .... there is your answer ..... violence against the innocent is ALWAYS a fail .... regardless of what they believe, regardless of what it is called ....

So god must be a fail (???) then

He drowned thousands of babies who you must agree could hardly be guilty

And you have to admit god made a shit job of making the world and hell and the devil and Dick (head) Cheyney didn't he

God's an idiot

No wonder his followers are

So god must be a fail (???) then

He drowned thousands of babies who you must agree could hardly be guilty

And you have to admit god made a shit job of making the world and hell and the devil and Dick (head) Cheyney didn't he

God's an idiot

No wonder his followers are

God h e forget his people. he must come back and be with us :(

Werbung:
Back