Lunatic Religious Right guns down another doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder
This from the resident beastiality freak? Go back to doing your donkey shows and leave the serious conversations to rational people.

Do you have something to back up this posted accusation?

No, just another ranting/raving/vitriolic/spewing man who hates being "OWNED" and having his nose rubbed in it. It causes his brain flow to back up and he then suffers horribly until the 'brain in the box' rushes in to his rescue with a 'warm fuzzy verbal massage' to back him up. He's made this quagmire and now he's suffering from his own petard!!!

Will be sending a supply of adult 'DEPENDS' for his comfort/enjoyment leaky bladder needs!!! ;)

Werbung:
"Viable children?"..yeah, here's your "viable children" ..why don't you take them back with you to FReeperville, where you and all of your ignorant RW buddies can play with them.

dande05.jpg
dande09.jpg
dande11.jpg

http://www.gendergappers.org/lizinfo.htm

OMG...POPEYE...are you trying to undo the 'HYPOTHETICAL' mind creations that the 'Righteous/Right/Wing/Nutjobs' are in such denial about...:eek:

Be careful...the backlash from the shock could send them into the 'REAL WORLD' and that might just be their undoing...LMAO.

"Viable children?"..yeah, here's your "viable children" ..why don't you take them back with you to FReeperville, where you and all of your ignorant RW buddies can play with them.

dande05.jpg
dande09.jpg
dande11.jpg

http://www.gendergappers.org/lizinfo.htm

Nice pictures.

Here are some more.

Does anyone have any factual information about how many late term abortions are done because of gross abnormalities, and how many are simply birth control?

It would seem to me that a child as deformed as the pictures Popeye has posted would be identified fairly early on in pregnancy, wouldn't it?

Ah, wonderful news for fascists like me. Further proof that religion needs to be crushed outright.

Nice pictures.

Here are some more.

Does anyone have any factual information about how many late term abortions are done because of gross abnormalities, and how many are simply birth control?

One would have to have access to the confidential medical records {the exact premise that started the entire Kansas Attorney Generals office going after Dr. Tiller, was based on} and since those are confidential records only the doctor and the patient know the gory details!!! Despite what some 'brains in the box' want to 'hypothetically fantasize about'...we don't know!

It would seem to me that a child as deformed as the pictures Popeye has posted would be identified fairly early on in pregnancy, wouldn't it?

From my neighbor who is a RN - OBGYN delivery nurse...these graphic pictures are late term babies...delivery method unknown!!!

Nice pictures.

Here are some more.

Late term partial birth abortion for the life of the mother was the argument we had been having the last 20 or 30 posts. Ugly babies with deform issues has nothing to do with partial birth abortion for the life of the mother.

I have read that something like 1-3 percent of partial birth abortion are because of imperfections but most of those were Down’s Syndrome not like what is shown in the pictures.

The babies in these pictures are a whole other argument than partial birth abortion for the life of the mother. These babies may not live outside the womb an hour; I don’t think they are probably viable. If they must die, it’s sad but I understand. Though I think we should pass laws to make it more humane than it currently is, at least as humane as we would put down our dog. And we should not force a woman to deliver breech If the woman really will die or if the baby is seriously deformed and can not live the woman should not have to deliver breech and the baby should get something less painful than a stab in the back of the head.

Late term partial birth abortion for the life of the mother was the argument we had been having the last 20 or 30 posts. Ugly babies with deform issues has nothing to do with partial birth abortion for the life of the mother.

I have read that something like 1-3 percent of partial birth abortion are because of imperfections but most of those were Down’s Syndrome not like what is shown in the pictures.

The babies in these pictures are a whole other argument than partial birth abortion for the life of the mother. These babies may not live outside the womb an hour; I don’t think they are probably viable. If they must die, it’s sad but I understand. Though I think we should pass laws to make it more humane than it currently is, at least as humane as we would put down our dog. And we should not force a woman to deliver breech If the woman really will die or if the baby is seriously deformed and can not live the woman should not have to deliver breech and the baby should get something less painful than a stab in the back of the head.

Now, that's a good point. Late term abortion is supposedly done in order to save the life of the mother, not in order to keep a badly deformed fetus from seeing the light of day.

So, posting pictures of fetuses that would most likely not survive after birth anyway really has nothing to do with justifying late term abortions, does it?

What do the advocates of late term abortions think of the pictures I linked to? Do they argue against the practice in your mind?

Do they kind of turn your stomach, as they do mine?

And, other than splitting legal hairs, how is a partial birth abortion different from simply dashing a newborn's head against the wall?

Now, that's a good point. Late term abortion is supposedly done in order to save the life of the mother, not in order to keep a badly deformed fetus from seeing the light of day.

So, posting pictures of fetuses that would most likely not survive after birth anyway really has nothing to do with justifying late term abortions, does it?

What do the advocates of late term abortions think of the pictures I linked to? Do they argue against the practice in your mind?

And, other than splitting legal hairs, how is a partial birth abortion different from simply dashing a newborn's head against the wall?

I think the point of the pictures is to get to you emotionally. Most things liberals find right, they find them with emotion and good intentions rather than logic or fairness.

It may not be fair to tax you more and give to someone who has less, but it’s a "feel good" kind of thing.

I think the babies in the pictures shown could not live outside the womb; at least I would be surprised if they could. I understand that there are times when we have to admit a baby is not going to live. I don’t really take issue with that but we have to have a clear line. It just can’t be my baby is ugly or not the sex I was hoping for or my baby is deaf or blind so they have to die.

And we should not confuse abortion for the life of the mother with my baby is not what I was hoping for.

But who is going to draw the line?

I watched a show on discovery channel about a baby girl whose legs were fused together in the womb. Apparently almost no kids growing this way in the womb survive birth and they recommended an abortion. The mother did not have the abortion... the girl is now 9. She is so sweet but she will have a hard life. They don’t know what they can do for her since all the other babies like her died at birth or were aborted. She will have to be the one the doctors learn from for babies like her who are born in the future.

The pictures you posted were of normal babies who were unwanted. They look a bit funny because they are not fully developed, most of them in the 2d month of pregnancy or 3d, one had to be at least the 4th or 5th because of the saline solution that burned the skin. That type of abortion is done in the 4th and 5th month. In the first through third month they tear off the limbs and pull them through the cervix then tear the head off and pull the torso out last. When it’s after the 4th month up to the 5th month they do saline, where they burn the babies skin from the outside in till the baby dies. Something like you do to a slug or worm when you pour salt on them.

Most in your pictures were pretty bloody and their heads are torn off and their limbs are torn off bit by bit, it’s a good clue that it’s a very early term abortion.

The pictures that Popeye posted look much bigger and more developed; those were delivered whole in partial birth abortions. I am sure not to save the life of the mother but to get rid of a very ugly baby who has problems.

Your pictures make me hate abortion more than ever; his pictures reminded me that there are times when something must be done, though those times are rare, very rare!

The pictures you posted were of normal babies who were unwanted. They look a bit funny because they are not fully developed, most of them in the 2d month of pregnancy or 3d, one had to be at least the 4th or 5th because of the saline solution that burned the skin. That type of abortion is done in the 4th and 5th month. In the first through third month they tear off the limbs and pull them through the cervix then tear the head off and pull the torso out last. When it’s after the 4th month up to the 5th month they do saline, where they burn the babies skin from the outside in till the baby dies. Something like you do to a slug or worm when you pour salt on them.

Most in your pictures were pretty bloody and their heads are torn off and their limbs are torn off bit by bit, it’s a good clue that it’s a very early term abortion.

The pictures that Popeye posted look much bigger and more developed; those were delivered whole in partial birth abortions. I am sure not to save the life of the mother but to get rid of a very ugly baby who has problems.

Your pictures make me hate abortion more than ever; his pictures reminded me that there are times when something must be done, though those times are rare, very rare!

Normal if two bodies one head is "normal".:eek:

I'm thinking you should bring that plague onto yourself if you want but let other women decide on their own if that's "normal". Your interpretation of "normal" is wrong on soooooo many levels. That's exactly why you don't get to choose for others.:
:rolleyes:

I'm thinking you should bring that plague onto yourself if you want but let other women decide on their own if that's "normal". Your interpretation of "normal" is wrong on soooooo many levels. That's exactly why you don't get to choose for others.:

I agree there are cases though rare that something else must be done. It sounds like I am more willling to compromise on the issue than you are.

You want abortion on demand for any reason, that would be like me saying no abortion ever for any reason. I am more in the middle on this issue than you are because I realize there are times when its the only thing that can be done. I just wish they would do it more humane is all.

I'm thinking that you didn't even look at the pictures in the link I provided. The two bodies one head was one of Popeye's.

LOGIC and REASONING...neither of which a 'pro-lifer' would/will understand!

As with 'hypothetical readings' {somewhere}...the RN that I showed these graphic pictures too, her first response {initial reaction was} there would be no way that those fetuses would be able to be delivered viable through the birthing process...trying to allow a natural birth of that type of fetus would more than likely kill the mother and the baby would not live either! So I'll take her word over a 'hyped up pro-life hypothecical knee JERK reactive opinion any day'...and she has seen some truly horror birth defects in her long lifetime.

I agree there are cases though rare that something else must be done. It sounds like I am more willling to compromise on the issue than you are.

You want abortion on demand for any reason, that would be like me saying no abortion ever for any reason. I am more in the middle on this issue than you are because I realize there are times when its the only thing that can be done. I just wish they would do it more humane is all.

You may be right on the compromise issue on this one.

I just can't take that option away from women. I have seen just too many circumstances where it needed to be an option... and remember the real compromise is that no one ever has to have an abortion... it's a free will thing.

And I don't want women forced back to the days of death with them having unqualified doctors, or themselves, often in unsterile and certainly unsafe conditions doing this themselves. I have two daughters... this is a very important issue to them and hence to me.

The only other compromise is really what's already been established. After "viability" where there's the great likelihood that the woman's life support is really not completely needed unless there's a life of the mother or serious birth defect issue that's when you've waited too long and should go through with the pregnancy.

I don't like abortion. I hope no one has to have one. But I can't put myself between the woman and her own body. I know I'd go balistic if some stranger tried to control my body in this way... so I just don't think that it's my place to dictate this onto women either.

But I do understand your reasoning and I can definitely respect someone for not wanting an abortion.

Werbung:
I'm thinking that you didn't even look at the pictures in the link I provided. The two bodies one head was one of Popeye's.

And you would be correct. Sorry when I saw your link with you saying... and here's some more... I just assumed they we're like the ones already posted. My bad I should have checked.

But I have looked now...

And those too are some pictures that bring out a lot of emotions. But I keep going back to the same conclusion. The fetus is not the only thing in this equation. And we cannot, never will, never have found a way to force women to carry a child to term against her will.

It's using her body... she has the control whether I personally like it or not.

That being the case I don't want women to be injured or to die as they did before abortion was legal. And I don't think a woman that has an abortion should be brought up on murder charges.

That only leaves me with do everything to prevent unwanted pregnancy... tons of birth control & education... including talks on abstinance... and try and have as many support service to help women CHOOSE to continue a pregnancy.

While certainly not great my any means that's the most fair scenario I can see in this imperfect world.

Back