Lunatic Religious Right guns down another doctor

top gun

Yet again the unstable & dangerous Lunatics on the Religious Right are killing people because they don't like women being allowed to have abortions because they see that as them being legally allowed to... kill people? :confused:

Once again they are loose gunning down people in the streets (this time in a church) who are legally providing wanted & needed medical services for women and to repeat... ARE BREAKING NO LAWS WHATSOEVER!

And yet they cry foul when doctors & nurses try to obtain ordinances to keep them from creeping around protesting out in front of women's clinics. These nutbags endanger doctors & nurses and patients every day. They must be stopped!

KS Abortion Clinic Doctor Killed At Church
By Jeralyn, Section Crime in the News
Sun May 31, 2009

Breaking....Kansas abortion clinic doctor George Tiller was shot and killed at his church this morning.

Tiller was shot just after 10 a.m. at Reformation Lutheran Church at 7601 E. 13th, where he was a member of the congregation. Witnesses and a police source confirmed Tiller was the victim.

No information has been released about whether a suspect is in custody.

Tiller's clinic was vandalized two weeks ago.

UPDATE (BTD) - A suspect has been arrested.

Werbung:
There are crazy people of all political persuasions. This guy is just another nutcase, not a representative of the pro life movement.

There are crazy people of all political persuasions. This guy is just another nutcase, not a representative of the pro life movement.

He's just on the extreme end of this pro-life gang.

Feels sickening even saying pro-life with these wack jobs.

This is a dangerous radical group that should be closely monitored by law enforcement and kept away from women's clinics.

Here's the dead doctor talking. His wife & kids & grand kids won't be talking to him anymore because of LUNATICS!

This is a dangerous radical group that should be closely monitored by law enforcement and kept away from women's clinics.

Here's the dead doctor talking. His wife & kids & grand kids won't be talking to him anymore because of LUNATICS!

It does seem like the term "pro life" is a bit ironic when applied to a murderer, doesn't it?

Yes, it is a dangerous radical group, terrorist organization in fact, if it is an organization. Is there some evidence that the killer isn't just acting on his own?

People have to be quite deranged if they're pro-life, and yet they have no problem with killing anybody, no matter if the person is pro-abortion or not.

Why are people turning to terrorist groups? I thought that America hates terrorism and yet...terrorism is right in our own country.

shooting tiller is wrong misty but the person who did it is probably thinking about the babies who wont be partially born then killed. That does not make it right, another sick twisted doctor is just going to take tillers place so it really does no good plus now that person is a murder too, just like tiller was. so the whole thing was not helpful

I hated tiller but I am not happy someone killed him, that puts gun rights in a bad light and pro life people in a bad light.

Yeah, I believe that shooting Tiller is wrong. I'm pro-choice.

Pro-life always looks bad when they persecute the pro-choice people. It seems to me that pro-life people are always attacking the other side.

Yeah, I believe that shooting Tiller is wrong. I'm pro-choice.

Pro-life always looks bad when they persecute the pro-choice people. It seems to me that pro-life people are always attacking the other side.

Yeah those pro lifers, you got to watch out for them. They are always talking about babies like they are people or something.

plus they are probably terrorists, the whole lot of US :)

It does seem like the term "pro life" is a bit ironic when applied to a murderer, doesn't it?

Yes, it is a dangerous radical group, terrorist organization in fact, if it is an organization. Is there some evidence that the killer isn't just acting on his own?

It's one of those "herd mentality" situations.

You hang around with a group that whips up the emotions and anger in people with a bend toward religious righteousness and someone eventually wants to be a star in the eyes of the group and be a solider for God.

I don't think these groups go out an hire hit men. They just ramp up peoples emotions on what is already a very emotional subject until someone in the larger overall group goes off like a bottle rocket.

It's like at an old Klan rally when you would see the Klan using all their hate speech mixed with a little God & country rhetoric and soon to follow some Black guy gets beat up or lynched... sometimes by people not even officially in the group. Herd mentality...

The obvious thing that makes this so sad is this is a court issue. It was decided by the court of last resort like 4 decades ago. And they're still out killing doctors today because women won the right to chose and have some control over their own bodies and reproductive rights.

Scary insane people... no one should listen to a single thing they say!

Yeah those pro lifers, you got to watch out for them. They are always talking about babies like they are people or something.

plus they are probably terrorists, the whole lot of US :)

Are you pro-life?

Not all of them are terrorists. I don't like to generalize and I try not to.

Are you pro-life?

Not all of them are terrorists. I don't like to generalize and I try not to.

Yes I am pro life. I don’t think abortion is morally right, though I do think there are exceptions like if the mother will die. I also do not think its right to put prisoners to death. I am pro life all the way around. As much as I hated this doctor, I am sad that someone killed him, I would rather he was struck by lightning or some divine spontaneous combustion.

I am also pro choice; I think a woman or a man should be allowed to do with their own body what ever they want as long as it does not affect other people. Of course abortion affects a baby so I am not for that but I am for no seat belt laws and no helmet laws, I hate being forced to put that crud on my body, and have my "choice" taken away.

Nice to meet you by the way, and welcome to the forum.

Ok, thanks for clearing up some of my confusion about where you stood on this issue.

Thanks, it's nice to meet you too. When I see your name, I think of Pandora from Anne Rice's books.

I think calling tiller a doctor is more sickening, he was an abortionist

Werbung:
Back