Liberals claim we had to come from apes due to the dna .

Werbung:
yes, your post had nothing to do with addressing marks obsession with darwin. you didn't mention him at all. duh.
you post the dumbest things lol
Just because I expose Darwinian falsehoods does not make me guilty of any obsession.

my my lug nut you moron. I was replying to mark who brought up darwin. I was just pointing out that his obsession with darwin and attacking science from the 1800s is stupid. lol
Exposing errors, lies, and foolishness of revered men like Darwin or Fauci does not make me evil.

He chopped down nothing at all.
Disproving Darwin does not prove there was ever a talking snake.
In a lumber-jack analogy Doolittle essentially destroyed Darwin's stupid tree of life speculation without even having to mention Biblical references to snakes.

Is Darwin now off limits for discussion with you, along with Hillary and other leftist has-beens?
You can look as stupid as you want by obsessing about some from that long ago
Science has moved on, you should too if you don't want to look like a science moron

You can look as stupid as you want by obsessing about some from that long ago
Science has moved on, you should too if you don't want to look like a science moron
Science contines to 'move on' as you say, as one false evolutionary concept after another is debunked by advances in science.

Science contines to 'move on' as you say, as one false evolutionary concept after another is debunked by advances in science.

let me know when you can debunk evolution. lol.
in the meantime, you obession with science from the 1800s makes you look stupid.

Nothing about Darwinian evolution is proven by modern science.

theories are really never "proven", they are "accepted" if there is no compelling evidence disproving it.

but keep obsessing about darwin so you can keep looking stupid

christians know they were created by a powerful Creator God. Secularists/humanists/Democrats want to believe they devolved from monkeys. well...i'm strangely okay with that.

christians know they were created by a powerful Creator God. Secularists/humanists/Democrats want to believe they devolved from monkeys. well...i'm strangely okay with that.
well, christians BELIEVE that anyway. they certainly dont "know" it in any sort of scientific/factual sense of the word, given there is no credible proof of it. Its about faith, not science.

"devolved'? lol. how stupid of you.

you are a science moron...well, i'm strangely ok with that :)

Werbung:

btw...many christians believe in evolution too, since the concept of the bible and evolution don't really conflict unless you are stupid enough to believe the bible is literally true as a science text. lol.

and republicans too, some of them aren't science morons like you :)

Back