Liberals claim we had to come from apes due to the dna .

You are the poster child for historically and scientifically ignorant people. You believe in talking snakes.
No he believes in God and if you do you as believe in demons and evil.
You support a man who thinks his uncle was ate by cannibals and claims he's been arrested 4 times and that the economy is good and millions of illegals are good for us and he thinks he was a professor and a truck Driver.
I will believe a demon materialized to Adam and Eve before I believe Joe bidens story's .the bibles are more believable . and so you know I do not support the traditional religious beliefs such as the bible

Werbung:
Did Ford Dolittle make any claims about how we are all descended from Adam & Eve 6000 years ago? No, he did not.

I think your confused again lug nut . You need to get more oxygen in your blood so your mind will not be so numb.
Nope moron
Search his posts if you don't believe me, always whin8ng about Darwin, a guy from way back when, science has moved on as it always does but your bf is stuck in the past
Pro tip... morons like you shouldn't defend other morons lol

Nope moron
Search his posts if you don't believe me, always whin8ng about Darwin, a guy from way back when, science has moved on as it always does but your bf is stuck in the past
Lol you seem to forget if you believe in evolution 100 percent and so you know I do believe in basic evolution I also think there could be a divine spark some where .but we are all related to a pretty simple creature in
the sea as the first life form.
We have a conscience and feel bad when we do things go wrong and feel good when we do things to help others at least that's the way it works with most people. Many seem to not feel bad about doing wrong and not enough about doing good .

Lol you seem to forget if you believe in evolution 100 percent and so you know I do believe in basic evolution I also think there could be a divine spark some where .but we are all related to a pretty simple creature in
the sea as the first life form.
We have a conscience and feel bad when we do things go wrong and feel good when we do things to help others at least that's the way it works with most people. Many seem to not feel bad about doing wrong and not enough about doing good .
Nothing to do with marks obsession with someone who died so long ago

yes, your post had nothing to do with addressing marks obsession with darwin. you didn't mention him at all. duh.
you post the dumbest things lol
My my lug nut you moron . I started this thread and it has nothing to do with mark or any ones obsession you just tried to hijack it like a x cheap hood in the Bronx .According to evolution we all came from the same parent the first cell that could reproduce . No so much a ape. its that first spark of like when your self aware that is still the mystery .Our dna is shared with pretty well every life form there is that we know of.

My my lug nut you moron . I started this thread and it has nothing to do with mark or any ones obsession you just tried to hijack it like a x cheap hood in the Bronx .According to evolution we all came from the same parent the first cell that could reproduce . No so much a ape. its that first spark of like when your self aware that is still the mystery .Our dna is shared with pretty well every life form there is that we know of.

my my lug nut you moron. I was replying to mark who brought up darwin. I was just pointing out that his obsession with darwin and attacking science from the 1800s is stupid. lol

Evolutionary theory is far better developed than what it was when Darwin first mentioned it.

And Mark has never actually read ANYTHING about it other than crap by fundies.

Werbung:
Nope moron
Exposing truths about Darwin does not make someone a moron but denying facts and truth does make someone appear to be a moron.

Back