California Proposition 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D
But your DNA is male and you were born with a penis and testicles. I will therefore always refer to you as he. Can't answer for Pidgey.

Your role-playing begins and ends at your own skin. Asking people to play along is asking them to join in your insanity and many people just aren't willing to do that. Just because you choose to do something doesn't make it right in other people's eyes. It's your body but we have our own minds.

You have seen my DNA profile? No, I think not. Most people don't realize the XX and XY chromosomes are no longer recognized as indicators of gender. Now we (the educated people) know that there are 9 chromosome patterns found in people and none of them are absolute indicators of gender. Maybe you've had such bad luck with men because you believe that all it takes to be a man is to have a penis and testicles.

Yes, you have my permission to refer to me as "he" but won't that shoot a hole in your claim that I'm a lesbian? You can't even make up your own mind about your bigoted claims.

Your personal vendetta against me is pretty funny, Siho, you parade your ignorance in every post. Why don't you tell us again about your degree in biology? Or the class in psychology that you got an A in?

Once again, Siho, you're miserable because you haven't got a shred of proof of your silly claims, and I'm happy with my transition, my life is way better than it was and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Except call me names. :D

Werbung:
Sihouette, Mare's penis and what he does with it isn't really any of your business. In the big, wide world, hundreds of thousands of kids are born with very ambiguous equipment and it does not stop with the visible equipment, no matter how convenient it would be for your argument if that were the case. Yes, you're right that there are some VERY malignant people who are true sexual deviants that have only one thing in mind: the debasement of others.

Pidg,
It's considered polite to refer to a person in the gender in which they are presenting since--as you note, see bolded phrase--that one cannot know what gender a person is just by looking at them. This is something that Siho and my brothers catagorically deny--as Einstein said, "Genius has limits, stupidity has none."

Well... I see that while I've been away, the twin sisters, Harmony and Concord, have NOT paid a visit...

Sorry, I was shelling pecans and watching "It's a Wonderful Life". Tomorrow, I'm going hunting (was a vegetarian for 25 years but fell off the wagon). Don't suppose y'all, in the meantime, could think of at least ONE nice thing to say about each other?

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back