LGBT Figures From Left-Leaning Group

I'm failing to see how any of these answers have to do with the topic. J.Tremain spews nothing but hateful verbiage while complaining that left-wingers are foaming at the mouth with hatred. And no one has answered the fact that if you truly believe in freedom in this country, then you should be the first to tell others it's none of our business how two people define "marriage". J.Tremain clearly has no knowledge of history or he would know that homosexuality is as old as humanity itself, as natural as nature, and in many cultures over the ages all over the world has been accepted and tolerated without any anger or bias. Our current idea of what marriage is is actually a small piece of the historical pie- for thousands of years, people could have many wives, for example, something we now don't allow. Humans continually redefine these concepts, but that's all they are- human inventions.

J.T's laughable stereotype of San Francisco gays flaunting their decrepit lifestyle in his face shows he doesn't get out much. That's like saying all christians are hate-filled and horrible because I turned on the tv and saw Ted Haggard or Fred Phelps talking. You claim you've lived a long time, J.T. but you clearly haven't bothered paying attention to the folks around you, or maybe you haven't stepped outside your comfort zone. I'd be happy to introduce you to lots of gay people who are decent, loving, ethical folks who want to raise families and work hard at their jobs, just like anyone else. Why you'd want to deny them the same basic human benefits you would extend to a heterosexual criminal is bizarre.

Thankfully, just like with slavery and women's suffrage, people slowly but surely are getting over their hangups with homosexuals, and this kind of ignorant prejudice is going away. You might think it's a 3.4% minority, but it's actually a majority of Americans who don't have a problem with gay marriage, and that number keeps growing. It's the J.Tremain Minority that keeps barking loudly into government's ear.

well it is my business when it comes to the msterial point of same sex marrage which is the benefits. The folks pushing this admitted that a few years ago and it costs me money.

there us nothing preventing them from sodomizing whoever they please
there is nothing preventing them from loving whoever they please
there is nothing preventing them from bequithing their estate to whoever they please
or any other thing they complain of.

they want unequal rights and thst is not ok.

Werbung:
well it is my business when it comes to the msterial point of same sex marrage which is the benefits. The folks pushing this admitted that a few years ago and it costs me money.

there us nothing preventing them from sodomizing whoever they please
there is nothing preventing them from loving whoever they please
there is nothing preventing them from bequithing their estate to whoever they please
or any other thing they complain of.

they want unequal rights and thst is not ok.

you are welcome to that opinion. thankfully, it's becoming a minority one with each passing year, and sooner or later, won't be large enough to cause any more damage. You can either go to the grave angry and hateful, or realize that the stereotypes you hold on to are not an accurate picture of reality. again, it doesn't matter, really, because it's one of those opinions that becomes harder and harder to believe as the truth becomes more and more prevalent. Same thing happened to those who believed the world was flat. Good luck with that.

you are welcome to that opinion. thankfully, it's becoming a minority one with each passing year, and sooner or later, won't be large enough to cause any more damage. You can either go to the grave angry and hateful, or realize that the stereotypes you hold on to are not an accurate picture of reality. again, it doesn't matter, really, because it's one of those opinions that becomes harder and harder to believe as the truth becomes more and more prevalent. Same thing happened to those who believed the world was flat. Good luck with that.

WHO is angry and hateful?
Head off to the NAMBLA meeting now.

so its obvious you did not bother to read my post and cut-n-pasted your reply.

i think i now know it is best to not bother discussing anything as you have no intention of discussing back.

enjoy you time on the board.

i think i now know it is best to not bother discussing anything as you have no intention of discussing back.

Why I always say--you can never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, let liberals come to power--they think of it as a ETERNAL MANDATE to impose on everyone their own peculiar desires without any consideration for anyone but themselves.

Selfish self-indulgence as a form of government.

I will never understand how people become sexually attracted to someone of their own sex.. I don't care how much they cry and moan, or how many laws they pass, there will always be a good portion of people who will never believe that behavior to be mainstream or normal.

I will never understand how people become sexually attracted to someone of their own sex.. I don't care how much they cry and moan, or how many laws they pass, there will always be a good portion of people who will never believe that behavior to be mainstream or normal.

Which is why the question always begs itself:

WHY must they always be IN YOUR FACE wanting this, then that, then this, then recognition, then acceptance, then marriage exactly as male~female. then hate crime legislation, then advantage--the list is without end.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

IT IS A Condition more about EXHIBITIONISM--than sexual proclivities. That's just the sidecar.

IT IS A Condition more about EXHIBITIONISM--than sexual proclivities. That's just the sidecar.

I don't agree with that. I'm sure there are a lot of gay couples who live quietly and are not exhibitionists. I think you've been tainted by the gay pride lovers when you were living in "Sodom by the Sea".

I don't agree with that. I'm sure there are a lot of gay couples who live quietly and are not exhibitionists. I think you've been tainted by the gay pride lovers when you were living in "Sodom by the Sea".

Well--I WAS jaded whilst dwelling in "Baghdad By The Bay" it's true--and anyone who wishes to live quietly and unobtrusively--of any predilection--can do so unimpeded anywhere.

The problem is the ones who throw filthy x-rated pictures of naked men into the pews during church services with families with small children present, et al.
And--that happens A LOT.

It is so common now--it does not make the news any more.

at least for some, its less scary/painful(mentally). from the number of such that I know if you knew the backstory it would make sense.

at least for some, its less scary/painful(mentally). from the number of such that I know if you knew the backstory it would make sense.

I think sometimes some people decide to spend their lifetimes with their "best friend".
That's OK with me.
I just do not want it thrown in my face like they "discovered" a new way of life they want everyone else to "share in" and approve of.
Do what you want--and leave everyone else the f *** alone.
Stop the desperate and ubiquitous search for validation.
Validate your goddamn self.

I think sometimes some people decide to spend their lifetimes with their "best friend".
That's OK with me.
I just do not want it thrown in my face like they "discovered" a new way of life they want everyone else to "share in" and approve of.
Do what you want--and leave everyone else the f *** alone.
Stop the desperate and ubiquitous search for validation.
Validate your goddamn self.

I agree with the first sentence, seen that in m y little corner of the world.
The need for validation really is kind of sad.

I agree with the first sentence, seen that in m y little corner of the world.
The need for validation really is kind of sad.

You are spot-on.
When the NEED for validation evaporates--so will their "oppression".
It is all a self-generated & self-fulfilling prophecy.

I have found, in my travels, it is those who were insecure who needed constant and never-ending attention.
Which is why I use the word "exhibitionism".
Best descriptor I know of.

Werbung:
You are spot-on.
When the NEED for validation evaporates--so will their "oppression".
It is all a self-generated & self-fulfilling prophecy.

I have found, in my travels, it is those who were insecure who needed constant and never-ending attention.
Which is why I use the word "exhibitionism".
Best descriptor I know of.

Unfortunately it seems to me that this validation aspect came about from those who wished to assume a leadership position of what had, up till then, had not been a "group" with the sole intention of obtaining government benefits.

Curiously enough the timing more or less coincided with the rise of AIDs and the related medical costs it brings with it.

Like so many before them its somebody else going to the government with their hands out.

Trouble with this group is that it brought with it ass-less chaps on parade.

Back