Leftwing to launch big new defamation campaign

Purple hearts aren't awarded favoring what branch of service or particular role you played in combat.

Doubtful - otherwise thousands of men could have used the "Kerry method", and claimed medals for little scratches. Kerry was a shrewd blueblood who was looking ahead to a political career even back in vietnam, and was trying to inflate his "record" by demanding medals for things that it would never occur to normal soldiers to - they'd probably be ashamed to when other men were getting them for losing limbs.

When you can't debate the facts (STILL waiting to hear from you about the famous Kerry Cambodia Invasion that never happened :D) put up straw men.

If dole got an award he didn't deserve, that doesn't mean Kerry deserved one he didn't deserve. Again, crack a logic book and start reading on page one.

The Purple Heart is awarded based on a certain set of criteria. If those criteria are met, a Purple Heart will be awarded, regardless of the severity of the wound sustained.

Point being, you don't have to lose a limb to get the Purple Heart.

Werbung:
Purple hearts aren't awarded favoring what branch of service or particular role you played in combat.

Doubtful - otherwise thousands of men could have used the "Kerry method", and claimed medals for little scratches. Kerry was a shrewd blueblood who was looking ahead to a political career even back in vietnam, and was trying to inflate his "record" by demanding medals for things that it would never occur to normal soldiers to - they'd probably be ashamed to when other men were getting them for losing limbs.

When you can't debate the facts (STILL waiting to hear from you about the famous Kerry Cambodia Invasion that never happened :D) put up straw men.

If dole got an award he didn't deserve, that doesn't mean Kerry deserved one he didn't deserve. Again, crack a logic book and start reading on page one.
I never said Purple Hearts are awarded favoring what branch of service or particular role you played in combat. Nice try, though . . . . I said, as one of Kerry's commanders said (and has been posted in this thread -- by you, I might add), a simple fact.

"Doubtful"? Well, you just showed me you weren't in the military. It is a FACT that severity of the wound isn't a factor. That isn't my opinion. Thousands of guys, and many Swiftees, received PHs for minor wounds.

Dole's PHs, as well as Kerry's, were properly awarded.

Doug Reese

Werbung:
If Kerry really got medals he didn't deserve, is that why he threw them away? If they weren't deserved, then they weren't worth anything ,were they?

Yet, we didn't hear much about those medals until after they were discarded in protest.

He threw them away as a bit of agitprop political theater, to try to impress his political base. He also (erroneously) calculated that it would impress mainstream voters, whom he believed had mostly turned against the iraq war. But that wouldn't happen till 2008 - it required a few more years of ceaseless liberal media brainwashing for people to believe that the iraq war some kind of disaster.

Like most true leftwing politicians, the only thing that gives people like Kerry any meaning in life is political power - control over other people's lives, freedom, and money, and they'll stop at nothing to get it.

Back