Leftwing to launch big new defamation campaign

Rick

According to Hannity the other day, Media Matters, the leftwing character assassination organization, has been financed with $10 million by George Soros (who else? ) to undertake a detailed background analysis of all Fox executives, all Fox UK executives, Newscorp and everyone else down to the middle management level, trying to find dirt. (Think of the leftwing press which descended like cockroaches on Sara Palin's little alaska hometown, trying to get dirt out of anyone they came across, on steroids.)

This is their leadup to 2012, and the aim is of course to stifle dissent. As usual, the leftwing knows their greatest enemy is the free marketplace of ideas, and they have to do anything and everything they can to shut it down.

Werbung:
According to Hannity the other day, Media Matters, the leftwing character assassination organization, has been financed with $10 million by George Soros (who else? ) to undertake a detailed background analysis of all Fox executives, all Fox UK executives, Newscorp and everyone else down to the middle management level, trying to find dirt. (Think of the leftwing press which descended like cockroaches on Sara Palin's little alaska hometown, trying to get dirt out of anyone they came across, on steroids.)

This is their leadup to 2012, and the aim is of course to stifle dissent. As usual, the leftwing knows their greatest enemy is the free marketplace of ideas, and they have to do anything and everything they can to shut it down.

So instead of focusing on the issues, we are going to hear about flaws in mid-level management background? Sounds like a waste of money, and why do we care?

So instead of focusing on the issues, we are going to hear about flaws in mid-level management background? Sounds like a waste of money, and why do we care?

It worked on Newt Gingrich and Trent Lott. Why wouldn't the leftist fanatics continue using a successful tactic? (People replying "relevant debate" or "honorable dealing" need not apply)

It worked on Newt Gingrich and Trent Lott. Why wouldn't the leftist fanatics continue using a successful tactic? (People replying "relevant debate" or "honorable dealing" need not apply)

I seem to notice every time Fox News get targeted, all it really seems to do is increase their viewership and ultimately up their ad reveues....so it seems to be a really pointless exercise.

And the difference I find between this and going after elected officials is that group actually makes the decisions, and are more fair game (if you want to call it that), than some John Doe working at a new station who might have some issues with their background.

This is really a repeat of the same game that the leftists have played for decades. Nothing new, just a bigger "financier" to bankroll it.

The part that frustrates me is that the non-leftists don't fight fire with fire. The "conservatives" and the "Republicans" waste their time by trying to take the high road way too often.

The problem is that there are enough ignorant voters out there who allow the mudslinging to affect their decision-making, or lack thereof.

Until the conservatives and Republicans start lobbing heavy "artillery" back at the leftists, this country will continue to end up with bottom feeders like Obama and Kucinich and Pelosi and Reid and Durbin and Weiner and other reprehensible carpetbagging scum.

You appear to have missed the point, which is that they want to discredit one of the very few mass audience opposition voices to the leftwing. And it works - look at Sara Palin. If you can launch a large enough and continuous defamation campaign against someone, people will stop listening to their ideas and focus only on the defamation.

You appear to have missed the point, which is that they want to discredit one of the very few mass audience opposition voices to the leftwing. And it works - look at Sara Palin. If you can launch a large enough and continuous defamation campaign against someone, people will stop listening to their ideas and focus only on the defamation.

I have my doubts this is going to accomplish anything. Unless they uncover some massive issue (I will place bets they won't), the only people who will look at Fox as discredited are those who don't give it any credibility to begin with....so nothing will change.

And Palin was demonized, and probably can never win an election... But she continues to be a major force as a fundraiser, and her ideas and comments still get a lot of publicity.

This is really a repeat of the same game that the leftists have played for decades. Nothing new, just a bigger "financier" to bankroll it.

The part that frustrates me is that the non-leftists don't fight fire with fire. The "conservatives" and the "Republicans" waste their time by trying to take the high road way too often.

The problem is that there are enough ignorant voters out there who allow the mudslinging to affect their decision-making, or lack thereof.

Until the conservatives and Republicans start lobbing heavy "artillery" back at the leftists, this country will continue to end up with bottom feeders like Obama and Kucinich and Pelosi and Reid and Durbin and Weiner and other reprehensible carpetbagging scum.

True enough.

The Rs historically have been a much of pussies. They need to fight fire with fire. If they had learned this lesson, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid would not have been re-elected.

However, they know the MSM is a wing of the D party. So, they fear being ruined by the MSM. Look at what they did to Dan Quayle just for misspelling potato.

Maybe their reluctance to play hard ball dates back to the Great Senator Joseph McCarthy who so effectively destroyed the commie Left, but was so vilified he drank himself to death...even the Rs of his time turned their backs on him...weasels!

Its not tax payer money so if its a waste does not realy effect me...

Also Fox news...is a issue with there misinformation. I can only guess how ramped up it will be in a year or so.

Also since 90% of the the Republican Canidates for Pres...work/ed for Fox...would it not be nice to check into if your a liberal?

And anyone care to guess how much rich donors like Koch have spent digging for dirt on Liberals? its not like this is something new...Fox just wants to play the victam and act like they are special...They seem to love to act like they are being put on the cross...

True enough.

The Rs historically have been a much of pussies. They need to fight fire with fire. If they had learned this lesson, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid would not have been re-elected.

However, they know the MSM is a wing of the D party. So, they fear being ruined by the MSM. Look at what they did to Dan Quayle just for misspelling potato.

Maybe their reluctance to play hard ball dates back to the Great Senator Joseph McCarthy who so effectively destroyed the commie Left, but was so vilified he drank himself to death...even the Rs of his time turned their backs on him...weasels!

At last! Somebody who appreciates Joe McCarthy and the patriot and "commie slayer" that he was. He died a broken man because of it, but he had bigger kahoonas than any politician today.

you ment liar and worthless sack of flesh.

I guess to some people, identifying commies in the Executive Branch (this is what McCarthy did Pockets) is to be condemned. Cause Pockets loves commies...particularly when our nation was at war with the commies in the USSR.

I have yet to meet a liberal who does not flaming HATE McCarthy and at the same time, they have no idea what he really did.

Just another example of how they are so easily controlled by their media and commie politicians.

Werbung:
Back