Laura Ingram just admitted shes a Democrat who voted for Obama

Werbung:
I know but the leg statement was too much for me and I do not trust anything he says. Had he talked about tickles running up and down his leg each time President Bush spoke, I would not have trusted him while Bush was president.

He acts like a drooling obama bot. Drooling bots just turn me off and to me to be drooling all over obama says something about your sanity and mentality.

I dont like or trust anyone who goes on and on about Reagan either. I think Reagan was a good president for the most part ( only since my conversion out of communism though )

That is probably the thing that bothers me most about obama, his followers freak me out and Chris seems like one of them.

did you ever listen to Bush Speak? I have friends who are Republican...who liked him...who could not listen to him talk...And I am guessing you don't watch him that often as he definitely hits Obama on some issues as well..

Also talking about Obama and talking about Reagan are not quite the same...one is President of the US...making news daily...the other is Dead....and has not been making news for some time....so there is a bit more reason to talk about Obama...

did you ever listen to Bush Speak? I have friends who are Republican...who liked him...who could not listen to him talk...And I am guessing you don't watch him that often as he definitely hits Obama on some issues as well..

Also talking about Obama and talking about Reagan are not quite the same...one is President of the US...making news daily...the other is Dead....and has not been making news for some time....so there is a bit more reason to talk about Obama...

NO, I meant if while Reagan was alive or any president while alive and president. I would not like or trust any news person who spoke about them that way even if I liked the president they were saying it about.

so you can't respect someone who is moved by a speech? thats kinda sad.

That has to be one of the most absurd statements I have heard in a long time and I even watch MSLSD occasionally...just to keep on the activities of the radical left...

To think it is okay for a major network news anchor to make such a ridiculously partisan comment about a politician because he is 'moved', is to not think.

This is why many liberals do not recognize or accept liberal biased news reporting. They think it is okay and acceptable...except when the bias goes against them...then they really dislike it.

Oh the hypocrisy!!!!

so you can't respect someone who is moved by a speech? thats kinda sad.
The reason why I lost respect is that he was momentarily reduced to the kind of biased emotionalism that is displayed by Glen Beck. We liberals are disgusted by Beck. Mathew opened himself to the same type of disgust from the conservatives.

The reason why I lost respect is that he was momentarily reduced to the kind of biased emotionalism that is displayed by Glen Beck. We liberals are disgusted by Beck. Mathew opened himself to the same type of disgust from the conservatives.

Could you please inform me of any statement made by Beck that is analogous to what the A-hole Chrissy said? I doubt Beck has ever said anything remotely close.

Beck has attacked politicians of both parties ruthlessly for years. But, you likely do not know that since you have never actually listened to him and are just parroting what the left media tells you. Has Chrissy attacked the Ds for years? Of course NOT!!! Chrissy worked for LBJ and has a long history of partisanship. Beck does not. Many in the R party hate him.

You might not know this, but many conservatives are NOT Republicans. This is because most Rs are NOT conservative. The Bushs were moderate progressives. Many conservatives have disdain for the Bushs. (as an aside, I have long thought the biggest mistake Reagan ever made was making Bush his VP)

The only reason I can think of as to why libs do not like the Bushs is because they are Rs. Which only proves libs are too partisan to see the truth.

Could you please inform me of any statement made by Beck that is analogous to what the A-hole Chrissy said? I doubt Beck has ever said anything remotely close.

Beck has attacked politicians of both parties ruthlessly for years. But, you likely do not know that since you have never actually listened to him and are just parroting what the left media tells you. Has Chrissy attacked the Ds for years? Of course NOT!!! Chrissy worked for LBJ and has a long history of partisanship. Beck does not. Many in the R party hate him.

You might not know this, but many conservatives are NOT Republicans. This is because most Rs are NOT conservative. The Bushs were moderate progressives. Many conservatives have disdain for the Bushs. (as an aside, I have long thought the biggest mistake Reagan ever made was making Bush his VP)

The only reason I can think of as to why libs do not like the Bushs is because they are Rs. Which only proves libs are too partisan to see the truth.
Please make the case for GW Bush being a progressive. My immediate reaction is one of amazement.

Go to youtube.com and search "glen beck crying" you will see many examples of emotionalism that far exceeds Chrissy.
I listened to Beck many times and seen many film clips of him.
I agree because you and Beck is so far to the conservative right that practically everyone else to you guys are liberal.

The only reason I can think of as to why conservatives do not like the Obama is because he is a D. Which only proves conservatives are too partisan to see the truth.

Please make the case for GW Bush being a progressive. My immediate reaction is one of amazement.

Oh my... You really need to get out more. Did you get completely brainwashed in the government schools?

He blows up the budget, passes numerous big government programs, failed to close the border and intended to give amnesty to the illegals. Those are enough to prove he and you have much in common.

So, why do you dislike him?

Go to youtube.com and search "glen beck crying" you will see many examples of emotionalism that far exceeds Chrissy.

I listened to Beck many times and seen many film clips of him.
I agree because you and Beck is so far to the conservative right that practically everyone else to you guys are liberal.

The only reason I can think of as to why conservatives do not like the Obama is because he is a D. Which only proves conservatives are too partisan to see the truth.

Do not try to change the debate. I stated Beck has never said anything analogous to Chrissy's avowed love for BO. This is the debate. Not emotionalism. Yes, Beck has cried many times on TV. But, the difference which you are incapable of comprehending, is Beck was NOT emotional about a stinking politician. The distinction is an important one.

Your last paragraph is completely nonsensical...just like all the others. Everything BO has and is doing is at odds with conservative ideology. This is why we dislike him.

Please do better.

I will say with the utmost confidence that FOX will never hire Maddow, it would be highly unlikely that they will ever in the future use her in an interview with any of the talking heads they have. But I can still dream of the beatdown she would give them. They still regret the edited jap-slapping Jon Stewart gave O'Reilly on the factor-too bad they didn't show the whole thing.

Werbung:
And yet you voted for him, twice.

Of course you will deny it, can't even find a Bush voter now days

I did vote for him twice. So, apparently you are wrong once again.

Fat Albert and John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) are complete fools.

Sadly, Bush was not much better. This is what happens when both parties nominate stinking PROGRESSIVES!!!!!!!!!

Back