Laura Ingram just admitted shes a Democrat who voted for Obama

Werbung:
some people hate Matthews...because he does not let you duck the question..and keeps holding you to it when you try to.

Also MNSBC has...Joe Scarborough, Pat Buchanan ( guest hosts for Mathews at times or just on alot) Michale Steel, and use to have Tucker Carlson...so I think its safe to say they don't mind having republicans on...just not tea party nuts.

some people hate Matthews...because he does not let you duck the question..and keeps holding you to it when you try to.

Also MNSBC has...Joe Scarborough, Pat Buchanan ( guest hosts for Mathews at times or just on alot) Michale Steel, and use to have Tucker Carlson...so I think its safe to say they don't mind having republicans on...just not tea party nuts.

Joe and Pat should stay, its nice to have other points of view. I don't like Chris much after his obama drooling tickle up my leg statement. It was hard to trust anything he said after that.

They used to have Bill Press, I like him allot too! I wish he and Tucker still had the no spin zone on CNN

Joe and Pat should stay, its nice to have other points of view. I don't like Chris much after his obama drooling tickle up my leg statement. It was hard to trust anything he said after that.

They used to have Bill Press, I like him allot too! I wish he and Tucker still had the no spin zone on CNN

you understand that Mathews votes for lots and republicans as well as dems...lists Barry Goldwater as one of his heros who is a key reason he got into politics and was a Speech writer...when he said that he was speaking as a Speech writer..about a very good speech...I have heard him also talk about how great some Regan speeches where...it does not mean he agreed with all of what he said...but that it was a great speech...

I know but the leg statement was too much for me and I do not trust anything he says. Had he talked about tickles running up and down his leg each time President Bush spoke, I would not have trusted him while Bush was president.

He acts like a drooling obama bot. Drooling bots just turn me off and to me to be drooling all over obama says something about your sanity and mentality.

I dont like or trust anyone who goes on and on about Reagan either. I think Reagan was a good president for the most part ( only since my conversion out of communism though )

That is probably the thing that bothers me most about obama, his followers freak me out and Chris seems like one of them.

I know but the leg statement was too much for me and I do not trust anything he says. Had he talked about tickles running up and down his leg each time President Bush spoke, I would not have trusted him while Bush was president.....
I am a supporter of Obama, and I have to admit when Matthew said "I felt this thrill going up my leg", it made my "spine crawl". He lost my respect in a flash.

I am a supporter of Obama, and I have to admit when Matthew said "I felt this thrill going up my leg", it made my "spine crawl". He lost my respect in a flash.

Ah good to know you understand. I would have felt the same way about him if he were saying that about President Bush or Reagan.

I know all news casters and talking heads have favorites and that is ok, just to see how far gone he was made me dislike/trust him

Werbung:
Back