Laura Ingram just admitted shes a Democrat who voted for Obama

Do not try to change the debate. I stated Beck has never said anything analogous to Chrissy's avowed love for BO. This is the debate. Not emotionalism. Yes, Beck has cried many times on TV. But, the difference which you are incapable of comprehending, is Beck was NOT emotional about a stinking politician. The distinction is an important one.

Your last paragraph is completely nonsensical...just like all the others. Everything BO has and is doing is at odds with conservative ideology. This is why we dislike him.

Please do better.
I originally said, Crissy was
"reduced to the kind of biased emotionalism that is displayed by Glen Beck"
You were the one that changed the debate, to about crying emotion over some politician, and not emotionalism in general.

You are dripping with irony. You had to have noticed that my last paragraph simply exchanged a few of your words to illustrate your statement was just as one-sided as my statement.

Werbung:
I originally said, Crissy was
"reduced to the kind of biased emotionalism that is displayed by Glen Beck"
You were the one that changed the debate, to about crying emotion over some politician, and not emotionalism in general.

You are dripping with irony. You had to have noticed that my last paragraph simply exchanged a few of your words to illustrate your statement was just as one-sided as my statement.

So, apparently you do not accept the distinction I pointed out.

According to your position, any news anchor/reporter who is emotional is to be disregarded. Do you know see the idiocy of your position?

Why are they emotional? Beck is emotional about his love for AMERICA. Crissy is emotional about his love for BO. HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!

So, apparently you do not accept the distinction I pointed out.

According to your position, any news anchor/reporter who is emotional is to be disregarded. Do you know see the idiocy of your position?

Why are they emotional? Beck is emotional about his love for AMERICA. Crissy is emotional about his love for BO. HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!
The distinction you pointed out is a digression.
You keep misunderstanding what I said. I am talking about unprofessional over-emotion that Beck is replete with. Crissy had only one "episode" that I'm aware of, but I seldom watch the news on TV.

That has to be one of the most absurd statements I have heard in a long time and I even watch MSLSD occasionally...just to keep on the activities of the radical left...

To think it is okay for a major network news anchor to make such a ridiculously partisan comment about a politician because he is 'moved', is to not think.

This is why many liberals do not recognize or accept liberal biased news reporting. They think it is okay and acceptable...except when the bias goes against them...then they really dislike it.

Oh the hypocrisy!!!!

oddly I find that since the news is covered by Humans..that Human Emotion will take place...Unless you want want news coverage that consists of ...Obama made a speech today he talked about some issues...and in other news...I would have less issue with Fox if they could admit...they are Bias...and they are hand in hand part of the Republican Party....and they where not hypocrites and lairs...Having a point of view is not the issue....

The reason why I lost respect is that he was momentarily reduced to the kind of biased emotionalism that is displayed by Glen Beck. We liberals are disgusted by Beck. Mathew opened himself to the same type of disgust from the conservatives.

so you lost respect for him because he is realy into speeches, and was very moved by one, and is Human? He is on the air Hours a day...for years...but he should have no emotion ever? Well i guess there is not a anchor alive you could respect then.

Oh my... You really need to get out more. Did you get completely brainwashed in the government schools?

He blows up the budget, passes numerous big government programs, failed to close the border and intended to give amnesty to the illegals. Those are enough to prove he and you have much in common.

So, why do you dislike him?

I agree Reagan was a Huge Progressive...

so you lost respect for him because he is realy into speeches, and was very moved by one, and is Human?

Did you see Mathews when he showed that emotion? His over-emotion opened himself up to embarassing criticism from the left, for example in this Link. Also rabid shouting is an over-emotion that often backfires.
He is on the air Hours a day...for years...but he should have no emotion ever? Well i guess there is not a anchor alive you could respect then.
C'mon why do you read into my message that he should have "no emotion ever"? The topic here is over-emotion, not emotion.

Did you see Mathews when he showed that emotion? His over-emotion opened himself up to embarassing criticism from the left, for example in this Link. Also rabid shouting is an over-emotion that often backfires.

C'mon why do you read into my message that he should have "no emotion ever"? The topic here is over-emotion, not emotion.

he enjoyed a speech...and he said so...oooooo how dare he...such over emotion...I hardly found it over emotion...Beck Crying and getting all choke up ( on cue of course) now that is over the top...I don't take a speech writer enjoying a speech a lot as a huge deal..

Also if all you can do is point out one thing in coverage for someone who is on 5 days a week , hours at a time..for years....Now if he was doing it evry week or something...but so far thats about all you have...one statement...

personally I like his emotion...because you watch him, and you can tell he really enjoys this stuff..Not just one side...but the whole process and how things come together..( outside his distaste for complete crazy people.. aka bachmann and her Obama and congress are anti American crap...

Werbung:
he enjoyed a speech...and he said so...oooooo how dare he...such over emotion...I hardly found it over emotion...Beck Crying and getting all choke up ( on cue of course) now that is over the top...I don't take a speech writer enjoying a speech a lot as a huge deal..

Also if all you can do is point out one thing in coverage for someone who is on 5 days a week , hours at a time..for years....Now if he was doing it evry week or something...but so far thats about all you have...one statement...

personally I like his emotion...because you watch him, and you can tell he really enjoys this stuff..Not just one side...but the whole process and how things come together..( outside his distaste for complete crazy people.. aka bachmann and her Obama and congress are anti American crap...
Look, I'm a liberal. I like Chris Matthews. I hold higher standards for him than Beck. I was responding to one thing he said that was below standards. You have your opinion and I respect it. I don't know why you are getting so worked up about it.

Back