JFK conspiracy youtube video

Werbung:
Good video!!

They still are not 100% sure who did this (And i wonder if they will ever know for sure)

Given the evidence, and the fact that really the evidence has been available for years ..... what will it take to get the AMERICAN public to DEMAND JUSTICE?

as long as this is allowed to be covered up, AMERICA will suffer at the hands of despots!

the Zapruder film,was amended and what is important is what is not shown in the film.Why do we see all the car,then suddenly when the fatal shot only part of the car?then after the fatal bullet all of the car within seconds.
So who killed JFK?,

David Rockefeller, at the 1991 Baden-Baden meeting of the Bilderberg Group:
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications, whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

maybe it was a weather balloon?

A! Does anyone remember that the EVIDENCE of the JFK assassination was supposed to be released to the public in 2000 something ... maybe 2009, but I do not remember clearly enough.... any help here?

and if the GOV. is supposed to release INFORMATION, lets all call our Congresspeople and Kvetch a lot about this! if its supposed to be released,
WHERE IS IT?

A! Does anyone remember that the EVIDENCE of the JFK assassination was supposed to be released to the public in 2000 something ... maybe 2009, but I do not remember clearly enough.... any help here?

and if the GOV. is supposed to release INFORMATION, lets all call our Congresspeople and Kvetch a lot about this! if its supposed to be released,
WHERE IS IT?

Why do you assume that the government even really has anything that goes against what the official Congressional investigation reported?

You all have no idea? It was the ****ing SOVIETS. How difficult is it to figure that out?

Please friends,
Let's stop all this bickering about who killed who. Read the most excellently written, thoroughly researched and current offering on the subject: THE KENNEDYS AND CASTROS: THE POLITICS OF MURDER, by Russo and what's his name.
Then have a glass of warm milk, get a good night's sleep and call me in the morning with your rational conspiracy mind firmly planted in your opinion.

JtheR

Werbung:
Please friends,
Let's stop all this bickering about who killed who. Read the most excellently written, thoroughly researched and current offering on the subject: THE KENNEDYS AND CASTROS: THE POLITICS OF MURDER, by Russo and what's his name.
Then have a glass of warm milk, get a good night's sleep and call me in the morning with your rational conspiracy mind firmly planted in your opinion.

JtheR

There have been more than thirty books written on the subject. Each thoroughly researched, that conclude with a different theory of "who done it". After you have read all the books, and the Warren Report, Then have a glass of warm milk, get a good night's sleep and call me in the morning with your rational conspiracy mind firmly planted in your opinion.

Back