JFK, Jr. derides Biden for refusing to release records of JFK assassination on time

Which doesn't prove your claim moron lol that the virus was developed there duh
You obviously have no clue where the virus came from yet call me a moron for agreeing with facts that leave little doubt the virus was developed in the Wuhan lab.

Werbung:
You obviously have no clue where the virus came from yet call me a moron for agreeing with facts that leave little doubt the virus was developed in the Wuhan lab.
There is no doubt in my mid the Chinese were trying to weaponize it and it got away , not the first time they have had a virus get away from them . But they have nothing to fear . With the dirt they have on The Biden's Joe will never go after them for it . Hes a pussy and anti American a traitor .
And Ricky Retardo will deny the truth as he has his head so far up Joe Biden's ass Joe and see him staring at him when he opens his mouth .

All you need us proof it was developed in the lab moron
Present it duh
But you won't because you are a cowardly lying moron

There is no doubt in my mid the Chinese were trying to weaponize it and it got away , not the first time they have had a virus get away from them . But they have nothing to fear . With the dirt they have on The Biden's Joe will never go after them for it . Hes a pussy and anti American a traitor .
And Ricky Retardo will deny the truth as he has his head so far up Joe Biden's ass Joe and see him staring at him when he opens his mouth .
Present your proof moron lol

All you need us proof it was developed in the lab moron
Present it duh
But you won't because you are a cowardly lying moron
Fauci and pals falsely claimed that Covid-19 did not originate in the lab as a result of the gain-of-function they were funding with US tax dollars. I understand why he wanted to hide the truth, and yet he was hiding the truth and did know he was lying. The whole world has been misled by Fsauci's liesw and there are still those who refuse to believe Covid-19 originated in the Wuhan lab. Those poor souls have no scientific clue and no scientific evidence to support some false claim. Covid-19 was developed in the Wuhan lab.

Facts abound and more emerge every day, lending more and support to the fact that Covid-19 was developed in the Wuhan lab. I list one argument from this source, but there are several and most compelling.

Timeline: How the Wuhan lab-leak theory suddenly became credible - The Washington Post

Accessibility statement
Skip to main content

Timeline: How the Wuhan lab-leak theory suddenly became credible

May 25, 2021 at 3:00 a.m. EDT

May 5: Former New York Times science reporter Nicholas Wade, writing in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, reviews the evidence and makes a strong case for the lab-leak theory. He focuses in particular on the furin cleavage site, which increases viral infectivity for human cells. His analysis yields this quote from David Baltimore, a virologist and former president of the California Institute of Technology: “When I first saw the furin cleavage site in the viral sequence, with its arginine codons, I said to my wife it was the smoking gun for the origin of the virus. These features make a powerful challenge to the idea of a natural origin for SARS2.”

Fauci and pals falsely claimed that Covid-19 did not originate in the lab as a result of the gain-of-function they were funding with US tax dollars. I understand why he wanted to hide the truth, and yet he was hiding the truth and did know he was lying. The whole world has been misled by Fsauci's liesw and there are still those who refuse to believe Covid-19 originated in the Wuhan lab. Those poor souls have no scientific clue and no scientific evidence to support some false claim. Covid-19 was developed in the Wuhan lab.

Facts abound and more emerge every day, lending more and support to the fact that Covid-19 was developed in the Wuhan lab. I list one argument from this source, but there are several and most compelling.

Timeline: How the Wuhan lab-leak theory suddenly became credible - The Washington Post

Accessibility statementSkip to main content

Timeline: How the Wuhan lab-leak theory suddenly became credible

May 25, 2021 at 3:00 a.m. EDT

May 5: Former New York Times science reporter Nicholas Wade, writing in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, reviews the evidence and makes a strong case for the lab-leak theory. He focuses in particular on the furin cleavage site, which increases viral infectivity for human cells. His analysis yields this quote from David Baltimore, a virologist and former president of the California Institute of Technology: “When I first saw the furin cleavage site in the viral sequence, with its arginine codons, I said to my wife it was the smoking gun for the origin of the virus. These features make a powerful challenge to the idea of a natural origin for SARS2.”
Doesn't prove anything just an opinion

Doesn't prove anything just an opinion
You want an opionion? Here is a government spokesperson supporter of the Biden/Fauci narratives:

The request came after FBI Director Christopher Wray told Fox News last week that the bureau has determined that the COVID-19 pandemic’s source was “most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan,” China. Wray’s assertion comes nearly three years after claims emerged that the virus emerged from the P4 Wuhan Institute of Virology, although such assertions were downplayed or even labeled as misinformation in early 2020 by so-called fact-checkers, social media platforms, and mainstream media outlets.

You want an opionion? Here is a government spokesperson supporter of the Biden/Fauci narratives:

The request came after FBI Director Christopher Wray told Fox News last week that the bureau has determined that the COVID-19 pandemic’s source was “most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan,” China. Wray’s assertion comes nearly three years after claims emerged that the virus emerged from the P4 Wuhan Institute of Virology, although such assertions were downplayed or even labeled as misinformation in early 2020 by so-called fact-checkers, social media platforms, and mainstream media outlets.
Another opinion others disagree

Werbung:
US intelligence agencies have found no direct evidence that Covid-19 broke out from a Chinese laboratory, a declassified report has said.
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) said both a natural and laboratory origin remain plausible scenarios.
It noted most US intelligence agencies agree the virus was not genetically engineered or "laboratory-adapted".
The origins of the pandemic have been a matter of bitter debate in the US.

Opinions d8vided by experts

Back