New Therioes the goverment had JFK Assassinated

Werbung:
Because the public saw the lies too fast, all the inaccuracies, and it feels like there was a huge element of distrust. The chances of the trial highlighting these or bringing more out was too bigger risk. Its things after that as well... like JFK's brain being lost that are also suspiscious.

Ok, I follow you - so you still believe there was a conspiracy, you just don't believe there were additional shooters.

Read the following article from the Washington Post:

Study Backs Theory of 'Grassy Knoll'
New Report Says Second Gunman Fired at Kennedy

By George Lardner Jr.
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, March 26, 2001; Page A03

The House Assassinations Committee may have been right after all: There was a shot from the grassy knoll.

That was the key finding of the congressional investigation that concluded 22 years ago that President John F. Kennedy's murder in Dallas in 1963 was "probably . . . the result of a conspiracy." A shot from the grassy knoll meant that two gunmen must have fired at the president within a split-second sequence. Lee Harvey Oswald, accused of firing three shots at Kennedy from a perch at the Texas School Book Depository, could not have been in two places at once.

Rest of article here

I believe there were multiple shooters, under instructions from the CIA, and Oswald was always going to be the one to be caught and framed.

By only catching Oswald, it makes it look like a lone nutter (especially considering his history with the communists), and stops the public fearing that there is an organization powerful enough to kill the most powerful man in the world.

JFK was shot by Bigfoot on the direct orders of Castro.

After the assassination, Bigfoot was beamed up from the grassy knoll to a secret Russian spaceship and taken to Paris at Mach 12.

Bigfoot lives in a Paris penthouse, on the same floor as Jim Morrison and Elvis and right down the hall from Howard Hughes. Jerry Garcia is the doorman.

I hate to break it to any of you but WWF is not real wrestling.

Go home and put on your little tin hats so you will be safe.

After the assassination, Bigfoot was beamed up from the grassy knoll to a secret Russian spaceship and taken to Paris at Mach 12.

Bigfoot lives in a Paris penthouse, on the same floor as Jim Morrison and Elvis and right down the hall from Howard Hughes. Jerry Garcia is the doorman.

If you'd take Bush's penis out of your mouth for a few seconds during the day, you would probably be able to type up a coherent reply.

Very funny, well done. You're the first person to take the piss out of a conspiracy. You should be very proud of yourself and your originality in the way you forumlated a fantastic, useful post.

The government has never lied to anyone, never killed anyone. I'm not one for conspiracys but the JFK shooting has a lot of holes in the official story.

Most conspiracies are a pile of shag, but you shouldn't trust the government all the time, but it obviously makes you feel as safe as I do when I put on my tin hat.

Werbung:
Anybody remember Bill Hicks?

I have this feeling man, 'cause you know, it's just a handful of people who run everything, you know .. that's true, it's provable. It's not .. I'm not a ****ing conspiracy nut, it's provable. A handful, a very small elite, run and own these corporations, which include the mainstream media. I have this feeling that whoever is elected president, like Clinton was, no matter what you promise on the campaign trail .. blah, blah, blah .. when you win, you go into this smoke-filled room with the twelve industrialist capitalist scum-****s who got you in there. And you're in this smoky room, and this little film screen comes down .. and a big guy with a cigar goes, "Roll the film." And it's a shot of the Kennedy assassination from an angle you've never seen before .. that looks suspiciously like it's from the grassy knoll. And then the screen goes up and the lights come up, and they go to the new president, "Any questions?" "Er, just what my agenda is." "First we bomb Baghdad." "You got it .."

Back