Is General Kelly the new ACTING President, leaving Trump to be the "figure head?"

When Jehu came to exercise God's judgment on the wicked woman illegally and brutally ruling over Israel, Jezebel cried, "Traitors!" "Liars!" "Murders!" But Jehu was not fooled by her wicked lies and had her men throw her down to break her body on the pavement below for the dogs to eat the parts that were not too disgusting for even them.
Do you really believe that happened?

Werbung:
Pence is a good man but he fails to prove Trump guilty of any offence against Americans

He was not out to prove anything. Trump asked him to not certify the election. And wanted him to lie for him. He wouldn't. He wasn't requested to prove anything idiot.
except for offending uncivilized barbarians seeking to do away with God, Christianity, and patriotism in the U.S.
Are those uncivilized barbarians the ones who attacked the Capitol because they are the ones Who wanted to hang him.
God had nothing to do with it you great lump. .you cannot help yourself but to inject god as if it would have any effect.
Fuck you and your hideous god.
The fact is he never bowed to trumps demands and told him to piss off.
You loved him until that point. Not a cross word said because he was one of your own. Now he's an outcast.
Youre nothing yet a guy who stood up for the constitution gets no credit for being a patriot because it fucked Trump chances. What a nice unpatriotic godbotherering pos you are. You should be in jail with your big orange haired poofter leader.

Of course. Don't you?
I'd that the type of merciful God you worship?
How would your wife feel about that response done to her!

It's different to the instance where he showed mercy to the woman and asked for those requesting to stone her to death when he asked those who are sinless cast the first stone.
Can you see the incongruencies there?
Of course not because you're fucked in the head but anyone believes the Bible to be the word of a god that doesn't exist, would I suppose.

So to answer your question, no I don't. It's a load of bullshit and never happened.
Imagine the countless thousands who were burnt at the stake because Christianity regarded them as heretics and witches.
Again absolutely nothing was proven against them. It was religion exercising it's power over idiots who really thought there was a god and those pricks spoke
in his behalf.

They don't do it now because society has demanded they do t have the power they once had. Fools like you haunt places like this flogging your wares like a con man flogging stolen goods at the local flea market.

It's about now you wished you would have shut your mouth. But I have this inherited feature whereby I can suck in the godbotherers to a closer range then pound the shit out if them by saying just what hypocrite lying bastards you are.
Sound familiar.

I'd that the type of merciful God you worship?
How would your wife feel about that response done to her!

Jezebel murdered hundreds of innocent people, among her other abominable crimes. She got what she deserved.
It's different to the instance where he showed mercy to the woman and asked for those requesting to stone her to death when he asked those who are sinless cast the first stone.
Can you see the incongruencies there?
I can only guess the woman caught in adultery had not wickedly murdered hundreds of priests and refused to repent of her crimes like wicked Jezebel. God gave Jezebel years to repent but warned her and us all that the end of unrepentant sin is death

Of course not because you're fucked in the head but anyone believes the Bible to be the word of a god that doesn't exist, would I suppose.
Don't mock God if you later expect Him to show you mercy.
So to answer your question, no I don't. It's a load of bullshit and never happened.
Imagine the countless thousands who were burnt at the stake because Christianity regarded them as heretics and witches
The Bible tells us of real Christians and fake Christians. Do you think the Christians who committed atrocities were real Christians or fake Christians?
Again absolutely nothing was proven against them. It was religion exercising it's power over idiots who really thought there was a god and those pricks spoke
in his behalf.
God is real and He will miserably destroy His enemies while they are still cognizant.
They don't do it now because society has demanded they do t have the power they once had. Fools like you haunt places like this flogging your wares like a con man flogging stolen goods at the local flea market.
American laws established on godly views and values have made mistreatments of fellow humans illegal.
It's about now you wished you would have shut your mouth. But I have this inherited feature whereby I can suck in the godbotherers to a closer range then pound the shit out if them by saying just what hypocrite lying bastards you are.
Sound familiar.

Werbung:
Jezebel murdered hundreds of innocent people, among her other abominable crimes. She got what she deserved.
Not according to this but I can see why a idiot godbotherer like you would enjoy her sadistic end. Cruelty comes easy for you arrogant pricks and especially if it's another command from his, which is wasn't.

According to the biblical narrative, Jezebel, along with her husband, instituted the worship of Baal and Asherah on a national scale. In addition, she violently purged the prophets of Yahweh from Israel, damaging the reputation of the Omride dynasty.[5][6][7][8] For these offences, the Omride dynasty was annihilated, with Jezebel herself suffering death by defenestration.
I can only guess the woman caught in adultery had not wickedly murdered hundreds of priests and refused to repent of her crimes like wicked Jezebel. God gave Jezebel years to repent but warned her and us all that the end of unrepentant sin is death.

What you really mean is your sadistic fucking god was asked to approve a normal punishment but didn't.

God gave Jezebel fuck all because he doesn't exist.
Why should she do the silly repentence bullshit when there was not evidence she was requested. She was an atheist and was executed by guilt ridden Christians to keep the scared illiterate fools in line while giving Blame they were doing gods work. Bullshit.
Don't mock God if you later expect Him to show you mercy.
I don't want any mercy. If I did I'd worship a Malignant tumour because the result would be the same. Nothing don't threaten me with your religious bullshit attempting to diminish my hatred of religion especially nut cases like who believe the shit.

The Bible tells us of real Christians and fake Christians. Do you think the Christians who committed atrocities were real Christians or fake Christians?
They were Christians following instructions by psuedo Christians who claim god told them. No commands were ever issued so don't shift the blame to someone else. The Bible is full of shit like you.
God is real and He will miserably destroy His enemies while they are still cognizant.
You have no evidence god is real and you know it. You're just another dumb American. Don't threaten me with your shit. You're a fraud.
American laws established on godly views and values have made mistreatments of fellow humans illegal.
America was not founded in any religion and it clearly states that in the constitution but you've never read.
The laws are written by the courts etc and not one law in USA contains a reference to race or religion. It's fanatics like you who misinterpret it to allow your racism and hate to atheists. Madison went to great lengths and consultation attempting to stop the shit you belch but fools like you would rather take directions from some sex obsessed celestial dictator on the hope you will get to heaven. Pigs will fly too.

Back