Is General Kelly the new ACTING President, leaving Trump to be the "figure head?"

Werbung:
Maybe not a partisan hack so much as someone in serious need of God's enlightenment.
Oooooh. So he lacks divine help. With your experience in all things godly, couldn't you dispense some instead if waiting another 2000 years?

What would enlightenment look like? Would it be similar to a blessing or maybe grace?
Does god email it or deliver it personally ?
Maybe there are special classifications of enlightenment to target with precision of these ignorance and hate filled diseased democrats.

I love it when you make stupid replies. You're as easy as shooting fish in a bowl.

Oooooh. So he lacks divine help. With your experience in all things godly, couldn't you dispense some instead if waiting another 2000 years?

What would enlightenment look like? Would it be similar to a blessing or maybe grace?
Does god email it or deliver it personally ?
Maybe there are special classifications of enlightenment to target with precision of these ignorance and hate filled diseased democrats.

I love it when you make stupid replies. You're as easy as shooting fish in a bowl.
We are instructed by God to seek His wisdom if we do not want to keep making stupid judgments.

Q
We are instructed by God to seek His wisdom if we do not want to keep making stupid judgments.
Quite clearly you haven't been in contact for a while.
What wisdom did he give you? Believe in immaculate conception and miracles?

Did he mention anything about believing Trump is innocent and its those evil communists? No mention of climate change?

I hope he didn't touch on election fraud because you never listened.

Seek God's wisdom my arse. You're mentally ill.

Heres some more facts and truth that never came from god.

Heres some more facts and truth that never came from god.

Pence is a good man but he fails to prove Trump guilty of any offence against Americans except for offending uncivilized barbarians seeking to do away with God, Christianity, and patriotism in the U.S.

Werbung:
Tell me it isn't so. A good Christian telling lies?
The whole fabric of society has broken down.
When Jehu came to exercise God's judgment on the wicked woman illegally and brutally ruling over Israel, Jezebel cried, "Traitors!" "Liars!" "Murders!" But Jehu was not fooled by her wicked lies and had her men throw her down to break her body on the pavement below for the dogs to eat the parts that were not too disgusting for even them.

Back