Is Communism dying in China?

Werbung:
China is a very ancient culture.

They are currently trying to--partly by design--partly by happenstance--to create a new form of government that will accommodate the situation they find themselves in with over 1,300,000,000 people. So is India.

Asia--is changing all over the place. I am not sure there is any driver at the wheel.

People who worry about "global warming" and CO2 ought to move over there and get excited. Fixing pollution here is peanuts--those smokestacks over there dwarf North America many times over.

Europe is around only for croissants and well-built horribly expensive cars for the Landed Gentry.
California makes better wine. Period.
I will not get into the debate about wine. We have our own wine in Australia which we export to the USA but not to Italy or France.
China is changing. I have studied it and visit it over the years. Working conditions are poor but much better than they were in the past. Chinese are our main tourist and they always go back, Things are not control like they were in the 1970s. We visit numerous schools then and all people even school children were under strict control. Mao picture was everywhere now he is on only place place above Tineman Square. Even there our tourist guide in 2005 admitted there were still bullet holes from the protest.

Here are some Photoes taken in Chinese schools in 1975.

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 2
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for those pictures--the real things are always more interesting to me.

China--is a world unto to it's own.
A homogenous people--a big advantage.
They have a history of a controlled population.
That--is the big danger they pose to the world.
They are a totalitarian society--and they believe in it.
Mostly--out of necessity.
They know how to live under an astringent society.
Freedom--in general--will diminish as the world become over-crowded--like China is (to some extent--resource-wise).
Europe stands to lose the most,
America, Australia--could subsist without any other help forever.
Europe--cannot--without the Russians (Eurasians, I suppose one might say). It is also too populous.
That's why I think Russia is in the best position of all.
If--they are careful.

Remember tiananmen square protests 20 years ago? They almost suceeded. But the large poplation china has they can ban together and fight for freedom. Look how the Arabs fought to overthrow their dictators? You must protest and fight and be willing to die for your children. Then China will be like Russia

Remember tiananmen square protests 20 years ago? They almost suceeded. But the large poplation china has they can ban together and fight for freedom. Look how the Arabs fought to overthrow their dictators? You must protest and fight and be willing to die for your children. Then China will be like Russia

I think the Chinese fear confusion and 'lack of order'--more than anything.
It held them back--for centuries.
They have not forgotten--wisely.

I think the Chinese fear confusion and 'lack of order'--more than anything.
It held them back--for centuries.
They have not forgotten--wisely.
I think China faces the same problems as the rest of the world, Sometimes their solutions are misunderstood. For example the Cultural Revolution was an attempt to get the upper class to do some manual work, The upper class were used to a life of ease in the past. they did not even carry their own luggage. When we did carry our own bags they thought we were following the Cultural Revolution. We were all equal although the party ranged from University Professors to high school teachers.
Here are examples of children performing manual work from a high school .

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 2
China has just elected Xi Jingping as its new President. It was not a democratic election. There was only one party. However Xi Jinping is very different from older leaders He was purged in the Culutral Revolution He is said to favor collective leadership and to move away from the ruinous later years of Mao. He thought to end the cult of personality and put China on the path of market - oriented reform. He has been overseas to Australia and has some knowledge of the Western world. Whether he is a reformer only time will tell.

China has just elected Xi Jingping as its new President. It was not a democratic election. There was only one party. However Xi Jinping is very different from older leaders He was purged in the Culutral Revolution He is said to favor collective leadership and to move away from the ruinous later years of Mao. He thought to end the cult of personality and put China on the path of market - oriented reform. He has been overseas to Australia and has some knowledge of the Western world. Whether he is a reformer only time will tell.

That'll sure open his eyes about the West.
Introduce him to Crocodile Dundee.

He has been overseas to Australia and has some knowledge of the Western world. Whether he is a reformer only time will tell.

Australia will sell out to China in time. The Chinese are communists and you put them in a positive light. They are not Australia's friend.

Australia will sell out to China in time. The Chinese are communists and you put them in a positive light. They are not Australia's friend.

Not enough Australians for anyone to worry about.
Much less China.
The mineral wealth looks mighty tasty to China--but--Siberia and Russia are close by, land routes--lucky for Australia.

Islands always fare better.

Not enough Australians for anyone to worry about.
Much less China.

That's what makes Australia so attractive. They've already taken over the now Marxist Figi islands, building like crazy and training their military. Figi is a Chinese client state. Recently Australia's defense minister was in China and the Chinese told him it was time to choose. Did they want to be under the protection of the U.S. or the protection of the Chinese? China wants control of the Pacific plain and simple.

Cruella and Johnny Tremain. Australia can not change its geography . We are now the last white country left in Asia. Australian political leaders have emphasize we are part of Asia. The government wants to keep up the American alliance, even having American troops based here. Your Secretary of state Clinton is visiting us. However some rogue ex Primeministers are making speeches saying we should be closer to Asia even if these means by not being so close to the USA.

China is the major economic and political power in this region so is important to us. Indonesia is our closest neighbour and is growing in power.If china wants to control the Pacific will the USA defend us?

Attachments

• DSC06964.JPG
    DSC06964.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 1

if by "almost succeeded" you mean got run over with tanks and the like then I guess so. looked more like a major bit*h slap to me.

Werbung:
Cruella and Johnny Tremain. Australia can not change its geography . We are now the last white country left in Asia. Australian political leaders have emphasize we are part of Asia. The government wants to keep up the American alliance, even having American troops based here. Your Secretary of state Clinton is visiting us. However some rogue ex Primeministers are making speeches saying we should be closer to Asia even if these means by not being so close to the USA.

China is the major economic and political power in this region so is important to us. Indonesia is our closest neighbour and is growing in power.If china wants to control the Pacific will the USA defend us?

What does the race of your country have to do with anything? Do you think the non-white neighboring nations will harm you because you are white?

And regarding your question, I think you know my answer. You are on your own Mate. Sorry but it is not the USA's job to defend your nation. And besides, what makes you think the Chinese will become militarily aggressive with The Land Down Under?

And could you please tell our worthless Secretary State, Mrs BJ Bubba Clinton, to get her ass back to Washington and testify about her actions in the Benghazi matter?

Back