Astounding event at State Dinner for China's Hu Jintao

Hi Little-Acorn,

I am sorry to say and with respect, what your wife told you about the state dinner were totally wrong.

1 When other head of state visits China, Chinese people will hold that nation's flag and that is a very normal thing to do. You wife's flag theory is completely new to me. I am 100 Chinese.
2 Calling elder man "grandfather" is all about politeness, Chinese children say it billions times daily to elders who is not their family member.
3 The lyrics only has nothing about war or american, only one sentence said if wolf comes we will greet than with guns. That's.

Your wife has the right to hate Chinese but please don't misrepresent the fact.

You have made several statements here, but you have failed to back them up with any credible sources.

LA has credibility here at the HOP, you do not. That does not mean your statement is false, but you must back it up with proof.

Werbung:
seems our friend acorn is very fond of forums

http://www.google.co.nz/search?sour...sed+in+Tiyuan+City&btnG=Google+Search&aq=&oq=

The Chinese and US ruling class have merging interests.

Both use political prisoners as cheap labour.

Both use the death penalty for political reasons.

Both are one-party states - the US maintains the fig-leaf of democracy but you have to be a member of the War Party to be elected in the US.

Both have extensive secret service organisations and a Whore Media.

So what does it matter if the Chines public misread normal civilised courtesies

China has no oil or timber.

Cornell Stalin

So what?

Obama wanted to change the perception of the US in the world but most thought it would be a positive change as opposed to projecting weakness and subservience. I care, and it demonstrates to China that they can be assured that their negative actions won't be challenged. Should make S.Korea nervous and Taipei quaking.

In no way does a diplomatic slight (assuming this was even one) like this create a scenario in which the Chinese will view it as a green light to invade Taiwan etc...

I don't see how you can really argue that some stupid piano song means we will no longer honor our security alliances.

In no way does a diplomatic slight (assuming this was even one) like this create a scenario in which the Chinese will view it as a green light to invade Taiwan etc...

I don't see how you can really argue that some stupid piano song means we will no longer honor our security alliances.

In all communist societies, words, music, painting, and all cultural artifacts are scrutinized for political meaning - because the dictators of such societies understand that they can only exist with continued careful thought control. In a like manner, political ideas and norms are communicated to the people by such artifacts.

(Footnote-for-idiots: Although the occurences can be written up to only obozo's well-known incompetence in such matters, that the PRC took such advantage of it for propaganda purposes is one data point showing they are prepping the people for such as an eventual invasion of the Republic of China.)

smack your head into a well realy hard over and over again...then maybe it will make sense to you....I think you need to have a concussion for it to mean anything.

Agreed. One slight does not result in war. It is an avalanche of appeasement and weakness that CAN lead to war.

Throughout history dictators have started wars because they thought their adversary was weak. China is a tyrannical dictatorship. BO's constant show of weakness and appeasement could result in war.

Though I tend to think the Chinese need us as much as we need them. So, starting a war does not make sense. But, history also tells us wars are often nonsensical.

History does tell us that peace through strength works to prevent wars. I suspect BO does not know this.

Werbung:
Though I tend to think the Chinese need us as much as we need them. So, starting a war does not make sense. But, history also tells us wars are often nonsensical.

History does tell us that peace through strength works to prevent wars. I suspect BO does not know this.

Know who Germany's biggest trading partner was, up until the outbreak of war in 1939?

France.

Didn't help them, did it.

Back