IRAN can start WWIII? Great!!!

of course if your the nation who has a nation with nukes saying over and over they are going to attack you...you should just sit there and say sorry?And its sad that you can't figure out when a leader is talking in hyperbole to appease a base...rather then saying something of military importance...I bet you even think he is the leader of Iran...
I tried understanding your post. I am gathering Isreal bad Iran good but can you re word it so I understand WTF you are talking about?

Werbung:
wow great simpleminded regurgitation of stereotypes and crap!

Actually based on what my Persian friends who grew up in Tehran--who ran a successful bookstore in Los Angeles--had told me in great detail over the years--but--I guess you would know better.

But then--you seem to have a vast repository of pearls of wisdom rolling around inside your noggin.

Actually based on what my Persian friends who grew up in Tehran--who ran a successful bookstore in Los Angeles--had told me in great detail over the years--but--I guess you would know better.

But then--you seem to have a vast repository of pearls of wisdKohemeniom rolling around inside your noggin.

I've had several Persian neighbors and co-workers. They fled Iran when Khomeini took over. They knew exactly what was going to happen. Many had the hope to go back some day, but it hasn't happened.

I've had several Persian neighbors and co-workers. They fled Iran when Khomeini took over. They knew exactly what was going to happen. Many had the hope to go back some day, but it hasn't happened.

Yes--the same kind of folks.
They specialized in Poetry--which seems to be a "big deal" among Persians.
Iran fell apart when the religious fanatics took over.
It will throw them all out--one day.

Things that make you go Hmmmm

Iran denies reports of explosion at Fordo nuclear site

"Reports in Israeli and Western media said a blast at the Fordo facility near Qom had caused significant damage.

Reports of the explosion at the underground Fordow plant, near the city of Qom, central-northern Iran, originally surfaced on Friday after a former Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Reza Kahlili, published his report on the WND.com website. "

Werbung:
Contrast this bit of horseshit with--the cars racing to the Tehran Airport with the 52 hostages on Day 444--at the very moment Reagan's swearing in as President. He made it clear what HE WOULD DO.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH.
There is no substitute.

BTW--"Payback" for this incident--has NOT been delivered--YET.

Arabs are scared shit of the republicans. They know democrats cant fight back

Back