IRAN can start WWIII? Great!!!

Even if Iran were attacked by Israel, it would only be a regional war between Israel and Iran and other Arab countries have no reason to side with Iran which is already diplomatically isolated in the region and neither Russia nor China will intervene militarily on Iran's behalf because there is no strategic rationale to risk a direct military confrontation with the US in that part of the world.

Werbung:
Gipper, I agree with you. Iran will start a war but Israel and the USA can. Iran is one of the oldest civilisation in the world. it has always occupied the same area and has had empire in the past. It will get a bomb one day like all world powers but is not a threat to anyone. In the past it had good relation with Israel. Why is the USA so keen to get involved in another Middle East war.

It is so nice that you are confident the Iranians won't start a war based on their history. I am not willing to make that assumption and I don't think the Israelis are either.

The Iranian ruling class is despised and under constant threat from their own people. History tells us when this occurs, the ruling class starts a war in the hopes of keeping their power and controlling their citizens. I think this is much more likely.

do you think there are countries we do not spy on ? and most of them spy on us to one extent or other.

No...sadly we are spying on lots of countries. Doing it covertly is one thing, flying drones and spy aircraft (as Bush did the Chinese) along their border is entirely something else. It is a provocation. Provocations often lead to war, which often is the intention of the ruling elite. And yet, many Americans fail to understand this.

In the past it has had a good relationship with Israel? When were those days? Back when they were called Persia in the days ofEsther and the Persian king? or is this since they took on the name equivalent to the word Arian to please Hitler and the boys?

And what exactly changed that relationship you claim they had? At what point did Iran start calling Israel the little Satan? At what point did they decide that they need to be driven into the sea? What nasty thing had the Jews done to them for them to hate Israel and the Jews so much?
Pandora, I think Iran change after the fall of the Shar and the American reaction to it. It was also influence by the Palestine plight . While it has produced leaders who are very anti Israel in their speeches I doubt they would carry out theit threat. They are isolated in the Arab World as Third term pointed out as they are not Sunnies.

Pandora, I think Iran change after the fall of the Shar and the American reaction to it. It was also influence by the Palestine plight . While it has produced leaders who are very anti Israel in their speeches I doubt they would carry out theit threat. They are isolated in the Arab World as Third term pointed out as they are not Sunnies.

Iranians are Persians and hate all Arabs. Especially Palestinians.
It is their excuse to wreak havoc on the Jews they hate.
They set up that whole situation.
They a conniving terrorists--the mullahs anyway--who have subjugated the people.

It is sad that you take the threats so lightly. I am sure though it’s comforting to the people of Israel that you "doubt" they would carry out their threats. I would accept what you say and even respect it if you were living there instead of safe in Australia. That statement reminds me of the people who say we should let out the child molesters because they feel that they have changed and or learned their lesson, full and well knowing it won’t be their kid who is raped next.

It is sad that you take the threats so lightly. I am sure though it’s comforting to the people of Israel that you "doubt" they would carry out their threats. I would accept what you say and even respect it if you were living there instead of safe in Australia. That statement reminds me of the people who say we should let out the child molesters because they feel that they have changed and or learned their lesson, full and well knowing it won’t be their kid who is raped next.
We in Australia are next door to the biggest Muslim country in the world, Indonesia. So if Muslims are a danger we are not safe here either.

We in Australia are next door to the biggest Muslim country in the world, Indonesia. So if Muslims are a danger we are not safe here either.

China will control your northern--and their southern--neighbor along those lines.
They will take brutal reprisals if islamic actors threaten their sphere of influence.

Just being next to a Muslim country isnt a threat. Its when that muslim country says you do not have a right to exist, that you need to be driven into the sea and you are the little satan that must be destroyed that makes things dangerous. To even compare yourself to Israel is... sorry.. a joke!

Werbung:
Just being next to a Muslim country isnt a threat. Its when that muslim country says you do not have a right to exist, that you need to be driven into the sea and you are the little satan that must be destroyed that makes things dangerous. To even compare yourself to Israel is... sorry.. a joke!

of course if your the nation who has a nation with nukes saying over and over they are going to attack you...you should just sit there and say sorry?And its sad that you can't figure out when a leader is talking in hyperbole to appease a base...rather then saying something of military importance...I bet you even think he is the leader of Iran...

Back