IRAN can start WWIII? Great!!!

Trial balloon released (leaked) just prior to Obama's debate on Foreign Policy..

Guess he's over played the "I killed Osama bin Laden" card and needs something else to bolster his FP expertise.

In yesterday's NYT article, they reported that the U.S. and Iran were having secret negotiations on Iran's nuclear program. Iran also said that they wanted to wait until after our election to see who they would be dealing with, but they had already come out saying they supported Obama's re-election. Now today, both the White House and Iran are claiming this report is false. So if it's false reporting, then why would the NYT's do it in the first place and do it now? Something doesn't smell right.........again.

United States, Iran agree to one-on-one nuclear talks : New York Times
Bush answer a Sunni Islam attack on New York but attacking Iran and appointing Shites to the army and government.
Now the Conservatives are scare of another Shite country Iran. If they did not interfere perhaps the shites would not grow so strong.
I agree with negotiations between I ran and the USA no matter who is in power. The USA should also work in the Nuclear Reduction treaty to reduce its own nuclear weapons. That way countries like Iran will not be tempted to get these weapons.

Werbung:
Bush answer a Sunni Islam attack on New York but attacking Iran and appointing Shites to the army and government.
Now the Conservatives are scare of another Shite country Iran. If they did not interfere perhaps the shites would not grow so strong.
I agree with negotiations between I ran and the USA no matter who is in power. The USA should also work in the Nuclear Reduction treaty to reduce its own nuclear weapons. That way countries like Iran will not be tempted to get these weapons.

is that a joke ?

Always interesting perspectives from down under.

Nukes are becoming like shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles--proliferating.
In the future--expect to see many nuclear attacks on cities.
It is--sadly--inevitable.
No place is safe.
The world is allowing idiots without brains to develop these weapons.
Some belligerent countries, out of necessity--especially in the middle east--will be obliterated--literally.
The sooner that happens--the sooner the danger will abate.
The truth--is not always pretty.

Iran Says Obama Sent Secret Message Through Swiss Envoy Recognizing Their Nuclear Rights…

Senior Iranian parliamentary sources revealed on Saturday that the Swiss envoy to Tehran has quoted US President Barack Obama as acknowledging Iran’s nuclear rights.

Swiss Ambassador to Tehran Livia Leu Agosti attended a meeting with senior Iranian foreign ministry officials a few days ago to submit a letter from the US president to Tehran leaders.

Contrast this bit of horseshit with--the cars racing to the Tehran Airport with the 52 hostages on Day 444--at the very moment Reagan's swearing in as President. He made it clear what HE WOULD DO.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH.
There is no substitute.

BTW--"Payback" for this incident--has NOT been delivered--YET.

Always interesting perspectives from down under.

Nukes are becoming like shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles--proliferating.
In the future--expect to see many nuclear attacks on cities.
It is--sadly--inevitable.
No place is safe.
The world is allowing idiots without brains to develop these weapons.
Some belligerent countries, out of necessity--especially in the middle east--will be obliterated--literally.
The sooner that happens--the sooner the danger will abate.
The truth--is not always pretty.
Johny Treman, WE just had an documentary that brought some of the points that Lance Freeman made. The USA and Israel have been attacking Iran scientists. Israel killed one and the USA kidnapped several. One of the scientists that went to the USA , turned against the USA and esposed their atiivities.
You do not need a declared war to start attacking Iran. Israel has already said it will attack Iran ones its nuclear echnoly gets to a certain stage. I do not think Iran would use its one nuclear rocket to attack Israel. Its response will be like Palestine children trowing stones across the border to Israel
Of course all notions will eventually get nuclear weapons like all other weapons. All acquire gas, Submarines, Aircraft, and weapons as they were developed. But not all were use. Gos has rarely been used.

The same with Nuclear weapons, the USA, USSR, China, India , Pakistan ,Britain , France and Israel all have nuclear weapons. All have agree to reduce their stockpile but none have. But no nuclear weapons has been used since 1945. It may be like Gas , it would not be effective onces everyone has it. I can not see a nuclear war in the Middle East. However the uncover war will continue

Why Russia and China have nukes? Cause these people gave Russian spies nuke secrets
rosenberg-execution-1953-granger.jpg

Why Russia and China have nukes? Cause these people gave Russian spies nuke secrets
rosenberg-execution-1953-granger.jpg

Well--they gave aid and assistance to foreign enemies--it is true--but those countries would have gotten nukes anyway--just a little more slowly. It is pretty old science now--the main problem is the difficulty and expense of applying a "known" science to a usable and deliverable weapon.

Johny Treman, WE just had an documentary that brought some of the points that Lance Freeman made. The USA and Israel have been attacking Iran scientists. Israel killed one and the USA kidnapped several. One of the scientists that went to the USA , turned against the USA and esposed their atiivities. IRAN has been killing American and Israelis for DECADES all over the world.
You do not need a declared war to start attacking Iran. Israel has already said it will attack Iran ones its nuclear echnoly gets to a certain stage. I do not think Iran would use its one nuclear rocket to attack Israel. Iran will deliver nukes via jet aircraft--it is decades away from a deliverable effective warhead and the aiming of it--a stupendous accomplishment. Their rocketry is sub-par early 1950's SCUD knock-offs of terrible quality. They all require primitive steering rockets welded to the fuselage to even make it up to a decent speed to fly at all. Not to say they might not TRY to. The SS-1 cannot lift much--the trick to nuclear weaponry is light and powerful and the triggering is not hitting the dirt--it is a sophisticated air burst at an effective altitude--not easy on a re-entry vehicle. But don't forget--you shoot of JUST ONE nuke that is unsuccessful--and you'll get in return an Israeli counter attack fusillade of staggering proportion--enough to wipe out the entire population of Iran--every single person. Most likely delivered by jet attack aircraft as well flying below radar--impossible to shoot down--the Israelis wrote the book on this tactic. Then--ALL HELL breaks loose in the entire region for 25 years of total insanity until hundreds of millions are dead. It's an old story--as old as time. Its response will be like Palestine children trowing stones across the border to Israel.
Of course all notions will eventually get nuclear weapons like all other weapons. All acquire gas, Submarines, Aircraft, and weapons as they were developed. But not all were use. Gos has rarely been used.

The same with Nuclear weapons, the USA, USSR, China, India , Pakistan ,Britain , France and Israel all have nuclear weapons. Do these countries still stone women to death and cut off arms? Are they run by literally insane religious fanatics rooted in the 7th century A.D.? All have agree to reduce their stockpile but none have. But no nuclear weapons has been used since 1945. It may be like Gas , it would not be effective onces everyone has it. I can not see a nuclear war in the Middle East. Naive--in the extreme. However the uncover war will continue

Contrast this bit of horseshit with--the cars racing to the Tehran Airport with the 52 hostages on Day 444--at the very moment Reagan's swearing in as President. He made it clear what HE WOULD DO.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH.
There is no substitute.

BTW--"Payback" for this incident--has NOT been delivered--YET.

Yep. . just like you!
What a great patriot you are!

You would rather believe a UNNAMED "senior Iranian parliementary sources" than your president!
What a crock of S. . .T!

Yep. . just like you!
What a great patriot you are!

You would rather believe a UNNAMED "senior Iranian parliementary sources" than your president!
What a crock of S. . .T!

This--from The Empress Carlota--Marie Charlotte Amelie Augustine Victoire Clementine Leopoldine, Kidnapper of Children, who still does not know poor Maximilian has "met his fate". Being channeled here for all the world to see/read.

BTW--I would rather believe the guy who parks my car--than your president.

Now Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is laughing cause he knows Obama wont allow Israel to attack IRAN. It was suicide for Netanyahu for not endorsing Mitt. And now Netanyahu has just dug his own grave.

Werbung:
Now Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is laughing cause he knows Obama wont allow Israel to attack IRAN. It was suicide for Netanyahu for not endorsing Mitt. And now Netanyahu has just dug his own grave.

Funny, I thought you just said a couple of posts ago that Netanyahu DID endorse Mitt Romney!

Make up your mind!

Back