I’m so ashamed of America

Stray Bullet

The US decided to abstain from voting on the UN ceasefire resolution that finally passed. Originally they tried to vote on a bullshit one that China and Russia made them look foolish with. So then they decided they weren’t going to vote if they couldn’t have their ********* ways fulfilled. Joe Biden has pissed me off more than Trump ever could. And that’s why I’ll be standing by hoping he loses this November. Not because I’m a trump supporter but because I’m a humanity supporter. Joe Biden has proved he is not the lesser evil. He just puts on a friendlier face for tyranny. Frankly, America deserves a second Trump term. And the DNC deserves it the most. I hope trump goes after all of the Pelosi-like democrats on day one. They deserve eachother. As for real leftists that will only be the beginning for us. The time of the politician is over.

Werbung:
so you think trump would be better for palestinians for example than biden? what do you base that on?

so you think trump would be better for palestinians for example than biden? what do you base that on?
Not at all. He’s gonna be worse. But it’s already way too bad under the Biden administration to justify anything for him.

The logic is that in the end a loss for Biden is actually a victory for the left in the long run. Sometimes you have to fight your own side.

i guess if you think it helps the long game at the expense of the short game i can appreciate the thought.
not sure I agree with you but no one knows for sure

confused-face-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Let's see....both Spanky & Nuttinyayhoo have been busted for fraud / corruption.....and, they're (both) just a few steps from conviction.....
Yeah....that's a tough one.

View attachment 12518

Let's see....both Spanky & Nuttinyayhoo have been busted for fraud / corruption.....and, they're (both) just a few steps from conviction.....
Yeah....that's a tough one.
That’s why Netanyahu will keep the war going on forever so that he’s not convicted. He allowed the attack on October 7th to happen so that he could put all this into motion. It’s all so obvious.

It’s too little too late for Biden. As far as I’m concerned he needs to be tried in court for this. I know it might never happen. But it’s what’s right and I will continue to support the idea. He can still do what’s right make no mistake. But he can’t change all the wrong he’s done this whole time. He’s unforgivable. But he can still make the right decision.

Another right decision he can make besides a ceasefire is he can drop out of the race. But a politician’s ego will always ruin everything for everyone.

Don’t scapegoat simply Netanyahu. Biden and everything related to AIPAC (every establishment democrat including John Fetterman) is also responsible for the atrocities.

Werbung:
The US decided to abstain from voting on the UN ceasefire resolution that finally passed. Originally they tried to vote on a bullshit one that China and Russia made them look foolish with. So then they decided they weren’t going to vote if they couldn’t have their ********* ways fulfilled. Joe Biden has pissed me off more than Trump ever could. And that’s why I’ll be standing by hoping he loses this November. Not because I’m a trump supporter but because I’m a humanity supporter. Joe Biden has proved he is not the lesser evil. He just puts on a friendlier face for tyranny. Frankly, America deserves a second Trump term. And the DNC deserves it the most. I hope trump goes after all of the Pelosi-like democrats on day one. They deserve eachother. As for real leftists that will only be the beginning for us. The time of the politician is over.
And you're not a republican. You bald faced liar.

Back