The End Of Democracy In The USA

Rjohnson

I suspect both the democrats and the media of cheating to elect Joe Biden. Trump should keep fighting. If there's a chance that cheating is involved, Trump should fight it all the way. He should fight because of the principle.

Put yourself in Trump's shoes. If you were President and you believed you were cheated, would you want to concede? Of course not.

I want to believe there was no cheating and I hope there was no cheating. But I am suspicious. Cheating may have occurred and if it did, the people who are responsible must not succeed. I hope that Biden won fair and square and if he did win fair and square, he deserves to be our 46th President. But if he was elected immorally and cheating is allowed to prevail, America can kiss its democracy goodbye. Democracy will be a thing of the past.

Werbung:
I suspect both the democrats and the media of cheating to elect Joe Biden. Trump should keep fighting. If there's a chance that cheating is involved, Trump should fight it all the way. He should fight because of the principle.

Put yourself in Trump's shoes. If you were President and you believed you were cheated, would you want to concede? Of course not.

I want to believe there was no cheating and I hope there was no cheating. But I am suspicious. Cheating may have occurred and if it did, the people who are responsible must not succeed. I hope that Biden won fair and square and if he did win fair and square, he deserves to be our 46th President. But if he was elected immorally and cheating is allowed to prevail, America can kiss its democracy goodbye. Democracy will be a thing of the past.

Yes, the "fake news" President Trump is fighting hard now and will be fighting all the way for another four years by barricading himself inside the White House. That’s why he is making the first move to keep the military on his side by firing Secretary of Defense Mark Esper. :)

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/thr...ition-to-a-second-trump-administration.20495/

Back