Does anything else really matter anymore other than stopping the genocide?

Stray Bullet

I guess we’ll find out this November. Nothing ever mattered that was good to republicans so I’m not really talking to them. Biden thinks empty promises on student debt and abortion rights will save his campaign. I’m hoping people will not just understand he won’t deliver on them because he’s an establishment type, but also empathize with the people in Gaza. This is genocide. The crime of all crimes. We can not let anyone get away with such a thing. “Never again” means never again for everyone. Zionists are like child molesters inflicting what’s happened to them onto others. And I know Trump won’t stop the genocide. But if Biden won’t, which is evident to me, then the election doesn’t matter. We’re the bad guys now. Fuck this place. I would throw America away to save these innocent people. And any truly good person should feel the same way.

Last edited:
Werbung:
I was reading about the American girl who was mowed down by Israelis back in 2003 just so they could build illegal settlements. No one cared or knew about such an awful event committed by these barbarians because their crimes are constantly being covered up by all of our countries. This shit must end just like American slavery and the holocaust.

I guess we’ll find out this November. Nothing ever mattered that was good to republicans so I’m not really talking to them. Biden thinks empty promises on student debt and abortion rights will save his campaign. I’m hoping people will not just understand he won’t deliver on them because he’s an establishment type, but also empathize with the people in Gaza. This is genocide. The crime of all crimes. We can not let anyone get away with such a thing. “Never again” means never again for everyone. Zionists are like child molesters inflicting what’s happened to them onto others. And I know Trump won’t stop the genocide. But if Biden won’t, which is evident to me, then the election doesn’t matter. We’re the bad guys now. Fuck this place. I would throw America away to save these innocent people. And any truly good person should feel the same way.
Nothing is more important than killing camels

Nothing is more important than killing camels
This is why Biden shouldn’t have supported Israel because this is something people like this person wanted. Republicans couldn’t be happier honestly whether they will admit it or not with Biden’s Israel policy. Biden’s being a Republican on this issue. Killing poor people who can’t defend themselves is what elitists (and elitist supporters) love doing the most in the world.

This is why Biden shouldn’t have supported Israel because this is something people like this person wanted. Republicans couldn’t be happier honestly whether they will admit it or not with Biden’s Israel policy. Biden’s being a Republican on this issue. Killing poor people who can’t defend themselves is what elitists love doing the most in the world.
I hope that the Palestinkians kill your family

I hope that the Palestinkians kill your family
I wouldn’t want what’s been happening to them to happen to my worst enemy. They’d probably be more likely to come after you because you’ve made your hatred so clear for them.

Biden is approachable on humanitaran issues. Trump does not give a crap about anyone other than himself, so vote for Biden if you want the massacre to stop.

He did not create it any more than he created the war in Ukraine. Ever heard of Putin?
It’s irrelevant to bring up Ukraine. Ukraine is not committing a retaliation genocide. Ukraine is fighting for their freedom. Biden has a lot of control here. Reagan stopped Israel from killing Palestinians when he was president. Israel need us more than we need them. They’d do what we want them to, if Biden really meant what he said about things.

It’s irrelevant to bring up Ukraine. Ukraine is not committing a retaliation genocide. Ukraine is fighting for their freedom. Biden has a lot of control here. Reagan stopped Israel from killing Palestinians when he was president. Israel need us more than we need them. They’d do what we want them to, if Biden really meant what he said about things.
There are no palestinians

Werbung:
Ending the massacre in Gaza is important, but hardly the only important thing. Climate change, immgration reform, raising taxes on fatcats and corporations, support for Ukraine are also very important.

Back