Ilhan Omar

Boris Norris

Here's a little bit from someone with high intelligence. Don't be scared if you don't understand it. I'll explain.

Werbung:
Here's a little bit from someone with high intelligence. Don't be scared if you don't understand it. I'll explain.
Another moron who does not understand where money comes from, how little there is available to spend, and how to spend it responsibility.
Furthermore, she has been radically deluded by wicked propagandists pushing terrorist religious dogma and lying leftist Democrats who claim rich people are not doing their fair share and are getting unjust special treatments. Is she claiming the more than 2 dozen Democrat millionaires in Congress and the White House are not paying their fair share? She may be right.

Another moron who does not understand where money comes from, how little there is available to spend, and how to spend it responsibility.
Furthermore, she has been radically deluded by wicked propagandists pushing terrorist religious dogma and lying leftist Democrats who claim rich people are not doing their fair share and are getting unjust special treatments. Is she claiming the more than 2 dozen Democrat millionaires in Congress and the White House are not paying their fair share? She may be right.
I'd rather have the millionaires than a paedophile like Santos and the rest of republican godbotherers.

Werbung:
Back