New about my favorite anti American progressive

Democrats "fight like hell" to preserve status quo racist policies in college admissions.

Judge Upholds Harvard’s Race-Based Admissions Policy (usnews.com) 10-1-19

Judge Upholds Harvard’s Race-Based Admissions Policy

The decision rejects the plaintiff’s argument that Harvard’s policy discriminated against Asian Americans.

well, no, ,they fought for changing the original system and not letting it revert back to it. duh
you need to keep up on history,moron. lol

Werbung:
well, no, ,they fought for changing the original system and not letting it revert back to it. duh
you need to keep up on history,moron. lol
Maybe you are unaware that the Republican party was originally formed by Americans and Christians in opposition to slavery.

SUPPORTeD slavery. past tense, moron.
god you're stupid. lol
No your the stupid one you actually believe that crap even with me proving you wrong .Here I will do it again no wonder I call you moron and new comers refereed to you as 3 dell your really are a MORON.

SUPPORTeD slavery. past tense, moron.
god you're stupid. lol
Here’s the big picture: Out of the 4 million slaves in the US in 1860, more than 99% were owned by Democrats. An infinitesimal number were owned by Republicans, a few more by people in other minor parties.

Your not only a science moron your also a history moron .

Here’s the big picture: Out of the 4 million slaves in the US in 1860, more than 99% were owned by Democrats. An infinitesimal number were owned by Republicans, a few more by people in other minor parties.

Your not only a science moron your also a history moron .

How dare you?

retardgreta.jpeg

Democrats love black people!

yes, in 1860 southern democrats were conservative.
today they are still conservative but are republicans because parties change over time.
god you're stupid.

you're so stupid you think the people trying to KEEP things the way they are aren't conservatives. lol
Your a moron they were democrats you pinhead how many links do I have to post. How many times are you going to make your self look like a moron,

Werbung:
Back