New about my favorite anti American progressive

the annoying thing

Little bit of new about 3 of my favorite Anti American democrat.I will add more at another time. I still have a hard time accepting that the democrat party elected such idiots with a lot of anti American feelings and actions . But hey the democrat party has changed a lot from when I followed in when I was young .
Kinda like that old saying ,

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain​

Werbung:

Little bit of new about 3 of my favorite Anti American democrat.I will add more at another time. I still have a hard time accepting that the democrat party elected such idiots with a lot of anti American feelings and actions . But hey the democrat party has changed a lot from when I followed in when I was young .

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain​

where are the conservatives? certainly supporting trump isn't being a conservative.

Unlike Democrats, conservatives are not in favor of changing America's laws, our values, and our time-honored traditions.

so yes, conservatives dont want to change, that's why they fought to keep slavery. duh.
maybe eventually you wont be a history moron, but we'll see

Werbung:

retardgreta.jpeg

How dare you? Cori is black!

Back