I have the answer to the student loan problem

I don't have to prove that study is valid because those who do not want to believe the facts posted have not yet been able to produce believable contradictory numbers of their own from a different study.
Yes your claim your proof moron

Werbung:
Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election | Washington Examiner

11-13-20

Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”
Cited several problems but no evidence.
Sounds like a lot of hot air and still no evidence.

Yes your claim your proof moron
Dominion is tied to Smartmatic and Sequoia voting machine companies that are tied to George Soros and election fraud in several countries. The Dominion leadership is solidly anti-Trump and pro-Democrat Party, so it is no wonder they did what they could, like peter Strzok and the leftist Obama holdovers in the FBI to undermine Trump at every turn.

Did a Dominion Voting Systems Employee Brag About Rigging the Election Against Trump? | Snopes.com

Eric Coomer, director of product strategy and security for Dominion Voting Systems, bragged about rigging the 2020 election against Donald Trump in an antifa conference call.

Dominion is tied to Smartmatic and Sequoia voting machine companies that are tied to George Soros and election fraud in several countries. The Dominion leadership is solidly anti-Trump and pro-Democrat Party, so it is no wonder they did what they could, like peter Strzok and the leftist Obama holdovers in the FBI to undermine Trump at every turn.

Did a Dominion Voting Systems Employee Brag About Rigging the Election Against Trump? | Snopes.com

Eric Coomer, director of product strategy and security for Dominion Voting Systems, bragged about rigging the 2020 election against Donald Trump in an antifa conference call.

However, the evidence Oltmann has so far made available does not demonstrate the accuracy of his claims Snopes asked Oltmann whether he had an audio recording of the purported antifa conference call, or if he was joined on that call by another person who could corroborate his claims. Oltmann did not directly respond to those requests.

Snopes asked Oltmann for any and all relevant screenshots, archived links and URLs relating to what he presented as Coomer's past pronouncements on Facebook, and in particular any concrete evidence demonstrating that the Facebook account did indeed belong to Eric Coomer from Dominion.

In response, Oltmann told Snopes he had "over 200 pictures and screenshots," though he didn't specify whether they constituted the proof we had requested. Oltmann expressed reluctance about providing them to Snopes, and ultimately did not do so

lol. "he said something which I can't prove" hahahhaha

more right wing moron stupidity.

However, the evidence Oltmann has so far made available does not demonstrate the accuracy of his claims Snopes asked Oltmann whether he had an audio recording of the purported antifa conference call, or if he was joined on that call by another person who could corroborate his claims. Oltmann did not directly respond to those requests.

Snopes asked Oltmann for any and all relevant screenshots, archived links and URLs relating to what he presented as Coomer's past pronouncements on Facebook, and in particular any concrete evidence demonstrating that the Facebook account did indeed belong to Eric Coomer from Dominion.

In response, Oltmann told Snopes he had "over 200 pictures and screenshots," though he didn't specify whether they constituted the proof we had requested. Oltmann expressed reluctance about providing them to Snopes, and ultimately did not do so

lol. "he said something which I can't prove" hahahhaha

more right wing moron stupidity.
Leftists cannot prove Hillary is not foulmouthed but who cares? Everyone with any sense at all and awareness of public news knows it whether Democrats want to admit it or not.

Leftists cannot prove Hillary is not foulmouthed but who cares? Everyone with any sense at all and awareness of public news knows it whether Democrats want to admit it or not.

i don't care about her.
you keep obsessing about her.

That's odd. There was found no rigging of the machines when tested etc.
I think your story is complete bullshit and was never investigated either, even if it did happen.

its not that I "want to forget about her", i just have. she's not relevant anymore.

why you morons obsess about her is..weird. lol
She haunts me like a ghost from the fictitious Democrat Trump/Russian conspiracy theory novel.
its not that I "want to forget about her", i just have. she's not relevant anymore.

why you morons obsess about her is..weird. lol
She lingers in the netherworld like a ghost from the fake Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory past.

1689107932978.png

Werbung:
Back