I have the answer to the student loan problem

That's odd. There was found no rigging of the machines when tested etc.
I think your story is complete bullshit and was never investigated either, even if it did happen.
Just a few questions for transparency purposes:
1. When were the machines tested, before or after the election?
2. Who tested them and why were they tested?
3. Where can we access the test procedures and results?

Werbung:
The answers lie with the GOP who paid cyber ninjas to do it. They won't release it because they are corrupt but the courts had access because your favourite news source fox, were fined for telling lies about it.

So ask all the silly questions you want but the fact remains Joe win legitimately and you lost so suck eggs godbotherer.

She haunts me like a ghost from the fictitious Democrat Trump/Russian conspiracy theory novel.

She lingers in the netherworld like a ghost from the fake Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory past.

View attachment 5344
Can't be any worse than you Continually belching your crap about election fraud when there was none. You persist like a dry fart lingers. Go away.

google is your friend, and if you still aren't satisfied, go to the state capitols and investigate further!

The answers lie with the GOP who paid cyber ninjas to do it. They won't release it because they are corrupt but the courts had access because your favourite news source fox, were fined for telling lies about it.

So ask all the silly questions you want but the fact remains Joe win legitimately and you lost so suck eggs godbotherer.
You claimed the machines were examined but you do not know when they were examined, you do not know why they were examined, you do not know how they were examined, and you have no idea what was reported from the examination. I find your claims empty.

You claimed the machines were examined but you do not know when they were examined, you do not know why they were examined, you do not know how they were examined, and you have no idea what was reported from the examination. I find your claims empty.

not our job to educate morons like you.
get off your fat a$$ and check this out, moron

well i see .0000000001% of the american population there. lol.

whenever that was.

god you're getting desperate. lol
You are right. She did not have a large following which is why I never believed her when she claimed 80 million Americans supported her at the mail-in drop boxes, if not at her campaign events.

You are right. She did not have a large following which is why I never believed her when she claimed 80 million Americans supported her at the mail-in drop boxes, if not at her campaign events.

well, she might have had a large following when she ran for president, moron.
and also of course people who voted for her because trump was a right wing moron.

we're talking today however, not then.
god you're stupid. lol

Werbung:
Back