How does Obama playing GOLF serve our SECURITY?

You insult me. Why are you so intolerant of others views?

please, your one to talk about insults...

you make retard comments about Obama trying to have Rush killed...then yes I am going to be intolerant of your ignorance, and you. I make no apology for not tolerating your drivel. Maybe one day, far off, when you post something of real value, worth any merit at all...I will tolerate your views.

Werbung:
The world hates us, has always hated us because we are successful and unashamed of it. Its called envy anywhere else.

Could you please explain just where you arrive at this point in your life that you think this is a 'PROVEN POINT'...cause I'll be darned if I can figure out WTH you acquired that IDEA:confused:

Why would so many foreigners keep flocking to our shores/crawling over or borders/sneaking into our country if that was the given:confused:

Why so many countries teach our ENGLISH as their class work basic foreign language to their school children:confused:

Albeit, our aggressive action into 2 Muslim based religious countries hasn't helped our global 'Peace be our middle name' or our Humanity Watch Dog around the world but I don't believe that you actually mean what you printed ;)

Is it true that Rush was playing golf with Obie and had a heart attack when Obie beat him? It was in the paper, and even the picture of Obie giving Rush mouth-to-mouth to save his life. Do you suppose that having Obie save his life will change his attitude any? No, I didn't think so.

OBIE, could NEVER LEGALLY beat RUSH at GOLF or ANYTHING. As for OBIE giving RUSH MOUTH TO MOUTH!! NO WAY!! RUSH would not allow it , Who Knows where Obies LIPS have been, What they have kissed, never mind the DIRTY LIES that have traveled over those "LIPS", MOUTH to MOUTH from OBIE is a HEALTH HAZARD. I think the new HEALTH CARE CONTROL SCAM prevents one from filing a claim for "Mouth contact " with OBIE!! FORE!!

ONLY EXEMPTION is for Senator HARRY REID, he is allowed LIP CONTACT with OBIE when seeking SENATE LEGISLATION FAVORS!! - FILM at ELEVEN - ADULTS ONLY!

please, your one to talk about insults...

you make retard comments about Obama trying to have Rush killed...then yes I am going to be intolerant of your ignorance, and you. I make no apology for not tolerating your drivel. Maybe one day, far off, when you post something of real value, worth any merit at all...I will tolerate your views.

You did not need to respond Pockets, but thanks anyway.

The world hates us, has always hated us because we are successful and unashamed of it. Its called envy anywhere else.

So true and throughout history the world's leading power is always hated by lesser nations. (See Rome and Great Britain)

And liberals hate this. Maybe this is why BO is trying to destroy the world's greatest military and economic power.

originally posted by dogtowner the world hates us, has always hated us because we are successful and unashamed of it. Its called envy anywhere else.

could you please explain just where you arrive at this point in your life that you think this is a 'proven point'...cause i'll be darned if i can figure out wth you acquired that idea?

Why would so many foreigners keep flocking to our shores/crawling over or borders/sneaking into our country if that was the given?

Why so many countries teach our english as their class work basic foreign language to their school children?

Albeit, our aggressive action into 2 muslim based religious countries hasn't helped our global 'peace be our middle name' or our humanity watch dog around the world but i don't believe that you actually mean what you printed ;)

**bumped this up to get past the childish rants of the diaper crowd**

Does the world really hate the US? Is that hate based on envy?

Partly.

The third world nations of the world envy the material wealth of America, and so many of their citizens try to come here either legally or not. That is envy, no doubt, but hatred? If they hated us, would they want to come here?

Of course, the European nations have the same situation, don't they?

People in other nations want to learn "our" English in order to... to.. be like us?

or in order to be able to communicate with foreigners who speak a variety of languages, but speak "our" English as a second tongue?

"Our English?" Isn't English the language of, you know, England? And didn't it become a language of international trade as a result of the British Empire, you know, where the sun never sets?

Sure, people in places like Mexico and India tend to envy the wealth of the US. How about people in say for example, Switzerland, France, Australia, and Canada, just to pick a few from around the world? Do they envy our standard of living, or is their own standard just as high or higher?

As for hating the US, that will be found in spades in the Middle East. Is that hatred really due to envy, or is it based on religion and the "infidel" supporting the hated Jews in Israel?

That, and our having troops in Iraq and Afganistan, and their tendency to cause "collateral damage" from time to time.

Does the world really hate the US? Is that hate based on envy?

Partly.

The third world nations of the world envy the material wealth of America, and so many of their citizens try to come here either legally or not. That is envy, no doubt, but hatred? If they hated us, would they want to come here?

Of course, the European nations have the same situation, don't they?

People in other nations want to learn "our" English in order to... to.. be like us?

or in order to be able to communicate with foreigners who speak a variety of languages, but speak "our" English as a second tongue?

"Our English?" Isn't English the language of, you know, England? And didn't it become a language of international trade as a result of the British Empire, you know, where the sun never sets?

Sure, people in places like Mexico and India tend to envy the wealth of the US. How about people in say for example, Switzerland, France, Australia, and Canada, just to pick a few from around the world? Do they envy our standard of living, or is their own standard just as high or higher?

As for hating the US, that will be found in spades in the Middle East. Is that hatred really due to envy, or is it based on religion and the "infidel" supporting the hated Jews in Israel?

That, and our having troops in Iraq and Afganistan, and their tendency to cause "collateral damage" from time to time.

"OUR ENGLISH" is exactly why I stated it that way {it's sure not the Queens English by any means of the word}...customer service telephone operators are not taught the 'QUEENS ENGLISH' and those classes are being taught in all of the foreign places that our customer service jobs were moved to during the past 8 years. And it had nothing to do with the way in which England invaded all of those countries to spread her armed forces and compile more gold/jewels and other precious metals then any other country around. It's got everything to do with commerce and supply & demand of the 21st Century {communication via; telephone/internet/computer access to blackberry/twitter/cell phones}...IMO

"OUR ENGLISH" is exactly why I stated it that way {it's sure not the Queens English by any means of the word}...customer service telephone operators are not taught the 'QUEENS ENGLISH' and those classes are being taught in all of the foreign places that our customer service jobs were moved to during the past 8 years. And it had nothing to do with the way in which England invaded all of those countries to spread her armed forces and compile more gold/jewels and other precious metals then any other country around. It's got everything to do with commerce and supply & demand of the 21st Century {communication via; telephone/internet/computer access to blackberry/twitter/cell phones}...IMO

Maybe so, but if you speak to someone from India who learned English in his native country, the accent is decidedly British, not American. Further, there are so many different variations of American English, that it would be hard to define which is our language.

Maybe so, but if you speak to someone from India who learned English in his native country, the accent is decidedly British, not American. Further, there are so many different variations of American English, that it would be hard to define which is our language.

Ahh, man I hate to break it to you...but INDIA was under the BRITISH RULE for a long-long time {pre Gandhi era} so it rather obvious that your example would have the 'BRITISH ACCENT'...:)

But it appears that we are in agreement on the finite reasons that we are questioning DOGTOWNERS blanket statement about "THE WORLD HATING US"...when that hasn't been the norm until the era of G.W.B. and his aggressive action into MUSLIM SOIL!

HMMM , Let me see , YOU responded to MY POST, So according to YOUR OWN THOUGHT PROCESS , YOUR INSANE!! -- LOL,LOL , YOU ARE SO EASY!!

THANK YOU, "ALWAYS"
Correction: It is you're insane not "your insane". "Your" is indicative of possession, where as "you're", is a contraction indicative of a state of being. Therefore, he is insane, "you're", ignorant (if not actually stupid).

So true and throughout history the world's leading power is always hated by lesser nations. (See Rome and Great Britain)

So true and throughout history the world's imperialistic, invasive, and resource robbing power is always hated by their victim nations. And the libs have always been aware of this. (See Rome with its slaves from captive nations and Great Britain with its abuses, including murder of freedom fighter, civilians in India who would cast out the British invaders.)

Originally Posted by always HMMM , Let me see , YOU responded to MY POST, So according to YOUR OWN THOUGHT PROCESS , YOUR INSANE!! -- LOL,LOL , YOU ARE SO EASY!!

THANK YOU, "ALWAYS"

Correction: It is you're insane not "your insane". "Your" is indicative of possession, where as "you're", is a contraction indicative of a state of being. Therefore, he is insane, "you're", ignorant (if not actually stupid).

6db16c1ebeb107321523cf165fbe0f0e2435758a.gif

OH, Dahermit; See I knew I was missing your posts...and now I remember why...OMG, TY, I so needed that today :cool:

Werbung:
Back