How does Obama playing GOLF serve our SECURITY?

Werbung:
How much time Has Obama spent in Chicago Clearing Brush on his Ranch?

see its a fun game you can play...Look he golfs more...but not point out Golf is not in fact the only thing you can do for leisure and fail to say who has spend more time not actually working, but say on vacation?

who bowled more ? Who Fished more? all things you could also do, and net result is the same....

How many parties at the white house has he had?

With all the stars there?

Then wasting time to fly to copenhagen for the Olympics for Chicago. I bet if it wasn't for Chicago, Obama would not have gone.

He's more of a "pop star" than President. Leno, Letterman, Oprah. Yep He's speinding quality time in Washington making quality decisions. No doubt about that.. LOL

Eight AMERICANS KILLED in AFGH WAR, OBAMA OLAYS GOLF!!

Yes, While EIGHT AMERICANS DIE IN AFGH WAR our BRAVE Prez. Plays GOLF in Hawaii. in place of being on DUTY, as BUSH would have been, our COMMANDER -IN -DISBELIEF hides on a GOLF COURSE instead of directing a GULF WAR!! Difficult to understand why he can spend 24 x7 FINDING WAYS TO BRIBE OUR CORRUPT CONGRESSand SPEND BILLIONS OF TAXPAYERS DOLLARS TO DO SO, Yet he abandons our MILITARY as they are under attack , just to play GOLF!!
TERRORISTS ATTACK A PLANE OVER DETROIT and it takes obama THREE DAYS to respond! Then his response was so weak he had to offer another response to try and satisfy his HUGE MOUNTAIN of CRITICS!
AMERICA is LEFT WITHOUT LEADERSHIP , Obama is CLUELESS , He knows NOT what to do!! SO AMERICA IS IN DEEP DO-DO! OUR BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN ARE BLEEDING WHILE HE GOLFS , DRIBBLES, and SHOOTS BASKETS!

"ALWAYS", Not for just an HOUR , not for just a Day, not for just a YEAR , but "ALWAYS", YOUR KEEPER OF TRUTH , HONOR , AND RESPECT, until we REPLACE ALL RADICAL LEFTIST in OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!!

SAVE AMERICA, TURN OBAMA into a CADDY!! LET HIM HOLD THE BAG INSTEAD OF AMERICA !!! KENYA AGREE TO THAT?? lol

how does your breathing serve mankind?

even on ignore your mindless thread titles show how much of a waste you are . but it must feel nice to talk to others with foil hats on, while the sane ignore you.

WELL here is how I use my BREATHING in a way that serves my Country.
I visit Nursing Homes , especially those having a huge population of radical leftist. Then I sub my breath for a OBAMA DEATH PANEL created by his proposed FEDERAL HEALTH CONTROL BILL, I look for the WEAKEST LINK , like OBAMA does as he BRIBES a CONGRESS to pass his SCAMS. THEN I BEND DOWN AND BREATHE MY EPA C02 BREATH HEAVILY ON THIS USELESS democrat until he yells "FORE" LEFT!! He quietly slips away to HAWAII never to be seen again . KENYA believe that? lol,lol I SERVED MANKIND , JUST AS YOU ASKED!! NEXT PATIENT!

Re: Eight AMERICANS KILLED in AFGH WAR, OBAMA OLAYS GOLF!!

you seem to hate golf a LOT.

would it be better if he were shooting hoops with the SS guys ?

How many parties at the white house has he had?

With all the stars there?

Then wasting time to fly to copenhagen for the Olympics for Chicago. I bet if it wasn't for Chicago, Obama would not have gone.

He's more of a "pop star" than President. Leno, Letterman, Oprah. Yep He's speinding quality time in Washington making quality decisions. No doubt about that.. LOL

its interesting to me that he passed on a state dinner when the Prime Minister of Grat Britan came to town but the Indian guy gets the full schmoozing with the stars gala.

its interesting you care so much about pointless meaningless crap,...if you can find some dumb reason to use it to attack Obama..

You know something Pocket...this reminds me of the times that my numerous gay friends get together and all they do is sit around and 'Verbally B!tch Slap' some celebrity around for not being 'ALL THAT AND THE BIG BAG OF CHIPS TOO'...P!ss & Moan - Gripe & Complain and the men & women are getting killed and maimed in our 2 wars...yet these mental midgets find this so highly entertaining that it just consumes their every waking minute :rolleyes:

You know something Pocket...this reminds me of the times that my numerous gay friends get together and all they do is sit around and 'Verbally B!tch Slap' some celebrity around for not being 'ALL THAT AND THE BIG BAG OF CHIPS TOO'...P!ss & Moan - Gripe & Complain and the men & women are getting killed and maimed in our 2 wars...yet these mental midgets find this so highly entertaining that it just consumes their every waking minute :rolleyes:

To be fair, the Miltary is not very kind to them, so no reason for them to get to worked up about it...Maybe if they could serve, and have freinds serving and over there they would care more? or maybe they do, but shhh don't say anything or they may get kicked out!

no idea what always actuly posted, but thread title alone makes me want to do things that moderators would not approve of......Just think what I could happen if always was not on ignore....Ignore saves me once again.....holds in lots of insults would like to use right now.....

no idea what always actuly posted, but thread title alone makes me want to do things that moderators would not approve of......Just think what I could happen if always was not on ignore....Ignore saves me once again.....holds in lots of insults would like to use right now.....

Yes it is difficult to hold back and not lash out against such disinformational gibberish.

And here's the wild part... they can't even spell the disinformation. olays golf??? Oh, they mean plays golf.

Here's the thing that's nice to know... a little truth. You know that 23 year old Christmas day failed plane bomber? He was trained by the very guys in Yemen that Bush/Cheney let go back to Yemen on an "art rehabilitation program".

Nice huh? First Bush was asleep at the switch to do anything to prevent 9-11... then he invades the wrong country... then he lets these Yemen bad guys go on an "art rehabilitation program" to be able to train this kid on how to blow up planes.

But hey... let's get back to the heinous crime of golfing.:rolleyes:

Look I completely understand that different people can start similar threads.

But I don't get this... when I see 2 "always" threads in a row both saying almost identically the same thing... Bashing Obama & golf. Shouldn't someone pull a thread or combine a thread or something? This carbon copy thread crap just adds more work on the Mods for no reason.

When I see this I don't know weather to waste my time going back to the last thread and just cut and paste everything over to here as well or what. I actually think that's the plan. That we won't take the time to highlight the truth in both threads and in at least one some disinformation might stand.

Look I completely understand that different people can start similar threads.

But I don't get this... when I see 2 "always" threads in a row both saying almost identically the same thing... Bashing Obama & golf. Shouldn't someone pull a thread or combine a thread or something? This carbon copy thread crap just adds more work on the Mods for no reason.

When I see this I don't know weather to waste my time going back to the last thread and just cut and paste everything over to here as well or what. I actually think that's the plan. That we won't take the time to highlight the truth in both threads and in at least one some disinformation might stand.

Agreed. Threads merged.

Werbung:
Back