How does Obama playing GOLF serve our SECURITY?

always

Let me see, While our Nation is under attack from our foreign ENEMIES our COMMANDER -IN - CHIEF( lol) , is in HAWAII PLAYING GOLF!! Now that takes Balls! We have Soliders Dying in IRAQ and AFAGH. Wars and he shoots hoops for THREE MONTHS while decides whether to RETREAT , QUIT , OR FIGHT .
THEN he finaly decides to SEND FEWER TROOPS then the GENERAL HE APPOINTED said were NEEDED to WIN!! Obama says he is UNCOMFORTABLE with the word "VICTORY" , seems to like the WORDS, "STALL" and " LOSE" better.
DOES he collect "MILEAGE POINTS " as he flies the GLOBE doing nothing but BURNING FUEL? At "HAGEN" . HE LOST FACE , LOOKED NOT MUCH LIKE A LEADER, Came home EMPTY HANDED. He did SEE TONS OF SNOW AT THE GLOBAL WARMING SUMMIT and AGAIN AS HE SNUCK into WASHINGTON D.C.
I THINK THE HUGE SNOWS WAS GODS' WAY OF CROWNING A CLOWN!!
HEY!! "PROMPTER" , why not get your plane back to D.C. , gather your idols, Billy Ayers , U.A.W. -C.I.O. goons , Hilliay Dillary , Granny pelosi,your protector of the terrorists our "attorney general" , Turn M. Loose! -- GET A PLAN TO WIN!!! I MEAN OUR SIDE, NOT THEIRS!!

AMERICA cannot win our "WAR AGAINST TERROR" from a GOLF COURSE, IT WILL TAKE MANY "GULF SHOTS", get it? NEED HELP ?, Call G.W. BUSH !!!

Do you know "Prompter"?, You played more GOLF in ELEVEN MONTHS than G.W. did in EIGHT YEARS!! WHY?? Not too many TERRORISTS on a GOLF COURSE BUT TONS OF THEM IN THE GULF , of COURSE---- GET TEED OFF OVER OUR ENEMIES ATTACKING CIVILAN AIRPLANES!! HUH?

Werbung:
Well, he can muck up less playing golf than when he is "working".

But I'll say for him as I said for Dubya, there is no such thing as a vacation as you or I know them when you are president.

Let me see, While our Nation is under attack from our foreign ENEMIES our COMMANDER -IN - CHIEF( lol) , is in HAWAII PLAYING GOLF!! Now that takes Balls!
Gee.....you've heard o' the game, huh?

golf_balls_250x251.jpg

How observant of you.

:rolleyes:

how does your breathing serve mankind?

even on ignore your mindless thread titles show how much of a waste you are . but it must feel nice to talk to others with foil hats on, while the sane ignore you.

HMMM , Let me see , YOU responded to MY POST, So according to YOUR OWN THOUGHT PROCESS , YOUR INSANE!! -- LOL,LOL , YOU ARE SO EASY!!

THANK YOU, "ALWAYS"

Playing golf does take balls, no doubt about it, probably quite a few given the water hazards that they must have in Hawaii.:D

Eisenhower was known for playing golf while he was president. There were no terrorist attacks during his term of office, so I maybe playing golf is the way to keep us safe.

Or, maybe there is no connection between a pres playing golf and the effectiveness of his administration. Could that be possible?

Obama's played more golf in his first 11 months than bush did in 8 yrs. That's a fact.

Why? Obama's own bleak description of an economy that is at the end of the brink,... you would think he would play less and get to the matters at hand.

Obama's a joke and so are the liberals that believe the will do anything positive for this nation or the economy.

Gee.....you've heard o' the game, huh?

golf_balls_250x251.jpg

How observant of you.

Home run Shaman... how quickly they forget!:D

The good thing (and it's becoming quit a trend) is that they are so starved for something to bash our President over they completely forget the former one was always doing it.:D

In fact old W. holds the record for a President's number of vacation days.

Obama's played more golf in his first 11 months than bush did in 8 yrs. That's a fact.

Why? Obama's own bleak description of an economy that is at the end of the brink,... you would think he would play less and get to the matters at hand.

Obama's a joke and so are the liberals that believe the will do anything positive for this nation or the economy.

Oh pleeeease you're killing us!:D

Let's look at before and then during Bush...

and then now.

Rahn, Axelrod and the others are doing their best. What would you have the president do ? He has no expertise on the subjects and no executive skills to focus the process. All he has is failed liberal policies the boys use to guide things and they are working about the same as they always do.

O.K. ......PROVE it!!

You're on-the-clock.

Failure-to-do-so.....would make you a LIAR!!!!!

<Tick><Tick><Tick><Tick><Tick><Tick><Tick><Tick>...​

Werbung:
Back