How can you be Pro-Life and Pro-War?

Werbung:
Politicians who profit off war like Lindsey Graham sure love it. Just look back at Vietnam with all the corruption and war pigs (yeah, Black Sabbath lol) And it’s just nuclear family propaganda to make someone have a kid. Breeding shouldn’t be forced. Someone’s fight for the freedom of life that they want as messy as it can be could be used as a comparative to why someone would feel like they need to have a war. If you participate in a war then you want a war. War happens because people are nationalist and don’t think for themselves. That’s the whole mentality behind being a soldier. Self defense is one thing. But there’s no self defense in a lot of wars I’ve seen. And there’s definitely no self defense in what Israel is doing currently. It’s a slaughter. It’s a lie to call it a war. They were busy protecting illegal settlements in Gaza while their citizens were being attacked. So they’re also pretty bad at defending themselves to begin with.
Israel is doing just what we did when we suffered a mass terriost attack with Osama bin Laden.
The terriost in Gaza have vowed to destroy them and attack like they did on Oct 7.
What would you do help them accomplish their threat ?

Israel is doing just what we did when we suffered a mass terriost attack with Osama bin Laden.
The terriost in Gaza have vowed to destroy them and attack like they did on Oct 7.
What would you do help them accomplish their threat ?
Well clearly they don’t have the power to do that. Israel is a nuclear giant. This is like highly advanced aliens fighting cavemen. Like I said earlier, Israel pretty much allowed the attack to happen in the first place. So the right wing government that wanted an excuse to invade peoples land is just as much to blame as Hamas.

Yeah but what are you doing for the kids dying in school shootings? Nothing! And they are sentient. So it’s worse.
I see kids have died in school shootings for several reasons, some of which include:

1. Cops afraid to engage with shooters inside the school.
2. Teachers not armed for defense against madmen.
3. Government laws against illegal possession of guns not working to prevent madmen from getting guns and committing mass murder.
4. Cops being jailed for not responding exactly as leftists think they should have responded in split second decisions when confronting a threat.

And more.

Not really. If you don’t conform to our worst human attributes you can accomplish a lot as an individual. At least for yourself. It’s up to you not to heed the call up, as The Clash once said.
Defending self and family is not the worst human attribute, it's the best human attribute. So come over here if you want to say hello to my little friend

224704.jpg

Well clearly they don’t have the power to do that. Israel is a nuclear giant. This is like highly advanced aliens fighting cavemen. Like I said earlier, Israel pretty much allowed the attack to happen in the first place. So the right wing government that wanted an excuse to invade peoples land is just as much to blame as Hamas.
Israel is not a nuclear Giant . The only nuke Giants are the Usa and Russia and China bring up a distant 3rd.

Defending self and family is not the worst human attribute, it's the best human attribute. So come over here if you want to say hello to my little friend

224704.jpg
Yes defending yourself is important. But I made a point that most wars aren’t about self defense.

Gaza babies supporting terrorists? D7h
Gaza adults do their parents . you seem to ignore the attacks where the people of gaza burned baby's alive in from of their family's bayoneted infants and kids , kidnapped hundreds raped women alive and dead and cut them up afterwards./All while on drugs. And they fires 2500 rockets according to Israel but Hamas claims 5000 that is a wars lug nut
They acted like Nazis on dope in ww2.

There will never be peace untill hamas is disbanded in gaza and driven out, They will not accept peace or obey cease fire.

Gaza adults do their parents . you seem to ignore the attacks where the people of gaza burned baby's alive in from of their family's bayoneted infants and kids , kidnapped hundreds raped women alive and dead and cut them up afterwards./All while on drugs. And they fires 2500 rockets according to Israel but Hamas claims 5000 that is a wars lug nut
They acted like Nazis on dope in ww2.

There will never be peace untill hamas is disbanded in gaza and driven out, They will not accept peace or obey cease fire.
You do realize Israel rigged a lot of this to happen right? They have complete power in this situation. And when you oppress people for generations they tend to get terroristic. Zionism created Hamas.

You do realize Israel rigged a lot of this to happen right? They have complete power in this situation. And when you oppress people for generations they tend to get terroristic. Zionism created Hamas.
Palestinians have been murdering Jews for decades, seeking to murder them all and seize their assets just like their forefathers did in a WW2 pact with Hitler. Of course the Nazis and the Arab terrorists call their victims wicked but that is because the mass-murdering Arab morons are also habitual liars and idiots.

Werbung:
Back