How can you be Pro-Life and Pro-War?

Stray Bullet

That’s the ultimate question I’ve always had for the pro-life movement. Given most are republican and republicans have been the biggest supporters of endless and often times pointless wars in the Middle East for decades now. Can you be pro-life if you support bombing innocent people like Israel has been doing recently as part of their collective punishment/genocide on the Palestinians? I think not.

Werbung:
And that’s the nature of all that is evil in life. It’s people trying to control others. The greatest evil is done by the self righteous. There’s a great C.S. Louis quote about that. Pro-lifers are no different than those people in the crucible burning witches. Just as dumb.

And that’s the nature of all that is evil in life. It’s people trying to control others. The greatest evil is done by the self righteous.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Now, ya' just gotta make the next "leap"...and, recognize EVIL is merely bullshit-terminology, created to scare the shit outta young-children and poorly-educated "adults".

That’s the ultimate question I’ve always had for the pro-life movement. Given most are republican and republicans have been the biggest supporters of endless and often times pointless wars in the Middle East for decades now. Can you be pro-life if you support bombing innocent people like Israel has been doing recently as part of their collective punishment/genocide on the Palestinians? I think not.
If 'innocent' people don't like retaliations for committing mass murder, then let them stop committing or supporting mass murder.

I really do not think people are pro war that's some kind of liberal made up shat . There is a time and place when we have been forced into war . We also make treaties with other nations . No one wants war except black and white racist Musli radicals like in Gaza and Iran and revolutionary's.
Hate to tell you but most wars from the turn of the century tend to be where we were attacked and had to defend our self's and bring the Terriots to justice or to help others such as when we fought the nazis and commies to Muslim groups and others.
Today we are involved in Israel because of a Terriots attack and Yemen's involvement attacking commercial shipping. No one wants war but at some time we have to stand up to tyrants and dictators and terrorist groups cartels.

Now all that being said,

No there is a big difference between a unborn child and deaths of people from the above mentioned.
Now when unborn infants start carrying ak 47s and blowing up buildings and committing Terriots attacks let me know , then on that day I will change my views on abortion .
Which by the way is its ok when a women's life is endangered, or the child will be born with deformities or mental issues rape and incest.
Because your to stupid to use contraceptive's or abstain till you have access to them is not a excuse to get a abortion , its called stupidity.

I really do not think people are pro war that's some kind of liberal made up shat . There is a time and place when we have been forced into war . We also make treaties with other nations . No one wants war except black and white racist Musli radicals like in Gaza and Iran and revolutionary's.
Hate to tell you but most wars from the turn of the century tend to be where we were attacked and had to defend our self's and bring the Terriots to justice or to help others such as when we fought the nazis and commies to Muslim groups and others.
Today we are involved in Israel because of a Terriots attack and Yemen's involvement attacking commercial shipping. No one wants war but at some time we have to stand up to tyrants and dictators and terrorist groups cartels.

Now all that being said,

No there is a big difference between a unborn child and deaths of people from the above mentioned.
Now when unborn infants start carrying ak 47s and blowing up buildings and committing Terriots attacks let me know , then on that day I will change my views on abortion .
Which by the way is its ok when a women's life is endangered, or the child will be born with deformities or mental issues rape and incest.
Because your to stupid to use contraceptive's or abstain till you have access to them is not an excuse to get an abortion , its called stupidity.
Politicians who profit off war like Lindsey Graham sure love it. Just look back at Vietnam with all the corruption and war pigs (yeah, Black Sabbath lol) And it’s just nuclear family propaganda to make someone have a kid. Breeding shouldn’t be forced. Someone’s fight for the freedom of life that they want as messy as it can be could be used as a comparative to why someone would feel like they need to have a war. If you participate in a war then you want a war. War happens because people are nationalist and don’t think for themselves. That’s the whole mentality behind being a soldier. Self defense is one thing. But there’s no self defense in a lot of wars I’ve seen. And there’s definitely no self defense in what Israel is doing currently. It’s a slaughter. It’s a lie to call it a war. They were busy protecting illegal settlements in Gaza while their citizens were being attacked. So they’re also pretty bad at defending themselves to begin with.

Last edited:
Everyone is pro war, when the enemy is killing their family

Again kid, everyone is pro war, it's all just a matter of sides
Not really. If you don’t conform to our worst human attributes you can accomplish a lot as an individual. At least for yourself. It’s up to you not to heed the call up, as The Clash once said.

Werbung:
Back