How can you be Pro-Life and Pro-War?

Was he talking about that war? Doubtful

But feel free to show how the incredibly short gulf War helped end the soviet union. One month of military action in iraq did what to the soviet union? Lol
Iraq had soviet weapons that were crushed in hours.

Face it you didn't remember that there were two Iraq wars, because you are senile like your idol

Werbung:
That’s the ultimate question I’ve always had for the pro-life movement. Given most are republican and republicans have been the biggest supporters of endless and often times pointless wars in the Middle East for decades now. Can you be pro-life if you support bombing innocent people like Israel has been doing recently as part of their collective punishment/genocide on the Palestinians? I think not.
The pro life movement in USA doesn't extend to other countries. It's a bit rich to expect them to adhere to that. But I get your point.

Iraq had soviet weapons that were crushed in hours.

Face it you didn't remember that there were two Iraq wars, because you are senile like your idol
So how didvthat lead to the soviet union falling apart, military moron
Soviet weapons living in Iraq affected the user how? Duh
And he was talking about the later war, not the one month war duh

That’s the ultimate question I’ve always had for the pro-life movement. Given most are republican and republicans have been the biggest supporters of endless and often times pointless wars in the Middle East for decades now. Can you be pro-life if you support bombing innocent people like Israel has been doing recently as part of their collective punishment/genocide on the Palestinians? I think not.
How can you be pro-cop and pro crook at the same time? How can victims of crime support defrauding the police? Is it a sin in leftist eyes for nations to fight for freedom against brutal fascist thugs?

Werbung:
Back